Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

On 10/26/2021 at 7:15 AM, Castilian Cum Stain said:

Bought CRK, HTTZW, SKLZ

HTTZW are warrants to Hertz guaranteed for 30 years for strike price of $13.80. Seems like easy money to me. 

also, all of these were up 10%+ yesterday 

Did a little (not much) research on those Hertz warrants based on your post, and bought in  Tuesday at $13.30. Props for the heads up. 

44 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

A buy at $0.62, I don't put much faith in brokers who follow and/or recommended penny stocks

It's less about whether each random analyst is reputable or not, and more about getting coverage and publicity. It has clearly had a positive effect today

1 hour ago, KYHorn said:

It's less about whether each random analyst is reputable or not, and more about getting coverage and publicity. It has clearly had a positive effect today

AMY needs to provide a path to revenue (not even profits, just some revenue).  They don't talk about that part often or in much detail. When they do, I suspect you will see the price climb and hold onto those gains (unlike Feb OTC boom). Other than that, an acquistion is the best bet.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

AMY needs to provide a path to revenue (not even profits, just some revenue).  They don't talk about that part often or in much detail. When they do, I suspect you will see the price climb and hold onto those gains (unlike Feb OTC boom). Other than that, an acquistion is the best bet.

Yes, sir.  I think we’ll get $10/share with a buyout.  Holding 150,000 shares at .85.

8 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

You should at least do a back door Roth conversion with some while it’s in the red and you don’t have to pay any taxes on the conversion. Keep those stonk profits protected from the tax man.

Damn, that’s solid advice.  Shall call my CPA tomorrow to pursue this.  Muchas cigars, compadre.

20 minutes ago, Castilian Cum Stain said:

How active is the discord group from here I saw mentioned back a couple pages?

Not at all. The main benefit is that it compiles posts from multiple market threads to one place.

Edited by KYHorn

On 10/25/2021 at 8:58 AM, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.57 to $9.07.  Once again, the stock reaches a 6 year high.  When UUUU reaches $50,  we'll either shut down a bar in Austin or reserve a party room and drinks are on me.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28. 

UUUU +.80 to $9.35  A 9% move as the stock reaches yet another 6 year high.  Holding 25,000 shares @ $5.28

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Drool 1

20 minutes ago, Castilian Cum Stain said:

So that penny stock thread pretty much dried up around the time pennys stocks cooled back in April-ish?

More around the time Ranger took his money and went home, but yes, the deep red months have made for little conversation

Edited by KYHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

35 minutes ago, victory88 said:

When are we selling this Harrison... $50?

What's that theoretical timeline? Holding these options i'm wondering when you should sell them prior or whether it's a good idea to hold them through expiration if they keep going up. I'm a total novice at options btw

50 minutes ago, victory88 said:

When are we selling this Harrison... $50?

UUUU spiked in 2007 and again in 2011 and I believe it will spike again as the price of uranium and other raw materials continues to move higher.  I think we’ll get a sp of $50 or more on a spike.  Probably sell half at $50 and watch the other half closely if it continues to moon shot.

• Drool 1

51 minutes ago, ZB'Tejas said:

What's that theoretical timeline? Holding these options i'm wondering when you should sell them prior or whether it's a good idea to hold them through expiration if they keep going up. I'm a total novice at options btw

I am not an options guy and would defer to @Wally Fairway or someone else more schooled in options trading to give you advice.  I can tell you the daily, weekly, and monthly charts for UUUU are still pointed up.