Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

15 minutes ago, 3adays said:

Anyone still in KATX and have an idea of what’s driving it up? It’s up 115% today. 

They filed a report with the SEC yesterday http://archive.fast-edgar.com/20220104/AT2Z822CZ22HI2Z2222M22YZP48JZZL28242/#a2

Summary of the report is $0 in revenue, G&A expenses, stock compensation and cash, liabilities and net loss of $0 for the year
but this is my favorite part of the filing

e have had minimal assets. We do not expect to generate revenues until we begin to implement a business plan.

maybe those are all normal statements for empty shell, blank check companies - it is the first time I've glanced at one of their reports

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Johnny Chimpo said:

Kazakhstan which produces 43% of the worlds uranium is experiencing massive protests and riots right now. The government has resigned and seems to have at least temporarily lost control of the situation. 

https://stockhead.com.au/energy/kazakhstans-energy-protests-could-tighten-uranium-supply-and-send-prices-soaring/

52 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

They filed a report with the SEC yesterday http://archive.fast-edgar.com/20220104/AT2Z822CZ22HI2Z2222M22YZP48JZZL28242/#a2

Summary of the report is $0 in revenue, G&A expenses, stock compensation and cash, liabilities and net loss of $0 for the year

maybe those are all normal statements for empty shell, blank check companies - it is the first time I've glanced at one of their reports

Pretty normal, it jumped because it went from Expert market to pink current.

55 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Their entire management team is two kids in an overcoat.

3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Pretty normal, it jumped because it went from Expert market to pink current.

I guess their market cap is the bare bones price for a "current" OTC shell company with absolutely nothing going on. To be fair, they lose less money than a lot of my stonks.

Speaking of stonks, I stumbled across INTK on the Dlars discord a couple of weeks ago and bought  at .01, sold half  my shares today at .02. Took the proceeds from that sale and responsibly invested in the latest group play SWRM at .01. Don't know shit about either company. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Haha 2

Just now, Blotto said:

I guess their market cap is the bare bones price for a "current" OTC shell company with absolutely nothing going on. To be fair, they lose less money than a lot of my stonks.

Speaking of stonks, I stumbled across INTK on the Dlars discord a couple of weeks ago and bought  at .01, sold half  my shares today at .02. Took the proceeds from that sale and responsibly invested in the latest group play SWRM at .01. Don't know shit about either company. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This is the way

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

38 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Anyone have updates on TURV, EGOC, HMBL, HOMU or ALPP? Any recent news or anticipated news that will impact these materially? Looking to liquidate some of these and roll into better options going forward.

I punched out of HMBL and ALPP completely before the end of the year.  Tax loss harvesting on HMBL and taking meager profits on ALPP before it fell pretty hard.

eta: Still holding my TURV, it's worth fuck-all anyway so I might as well hold it to see if it ever bounces.

Edited by The Royal We

28 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Anyone have updates on TURV, EGOC, HMBL, HOMU or ALPP? Any recent news or anticipated news that will impact these materially? Looking to liquidate some of these and roll into better options going forward.

ALPP: still in business, making acquisitions but supply line problems are affecting the bottom line. holding for now.

HMBL: slowly getting all the pieces online but who knows when/if they make any money.

TURV: a shareholder lawsuit to force a special shareholder meeting to remove current BOD and replace with "friendly" BOD was filed and won by default. Meeting to be held in the near future (maybe February), ideally hold on to your shares until after the vote. once new BOD is in place they can figure out what assets remain and let us know.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, The Royal We said:

I punched out of HMBL and ALPP completely before the end of the year.  Tax loss harvesting on HMBL and taking meager profits on ALPP before it fell pretty hard.

eta: Still holding my TURV, it's worth fuck-all anyway so I might as well hold it to see if it ever bounces.

Losses wouldn't have helped me last year, so didn't dump then. ALPP I've already rolled a majority of the profits into other investments but still holding a few thousand shares that I should have dumped in the last run up but held out in case it went crazy with the uplist. I'll probably hold to see if they pick up over the course of the year as (hopefully) Covid and supply chain issues work themselves out. Holding TURV because my shares are barely worth the fee to sell them.

24 minutes ago, WithoutAClue said:

ALPP: still in business, making acquisitions but supply line problems are affecting the bottom line. holding for now.

HMBL: slowly getting all the pieces online but who knows when/if they make any money.

TURV: a shareholder lawsuit to force a special shareholder meeting to remove current BOD and replace with "friendly" BOD was filed and won by default. Meeting to be held in the near future (maybe February), ideally hold on to your shares until after the vote. once new BOD is in place they can figure out what assets remain and let us know.

Good info on ALPP - seems like it will bounce at some point once the supply chain issues get worked out. I've made so much on it, I don't mind holding onto the last vestiges until it bounces and it seems like it should at some point.

HMBL - it would be really nice to see them get their shit together. Did see this announcement, which appears to be a step in the right direction. HUMBL Launches ACH Integration

That's really good news on TURV. Not even worth the cost to sell it right now, but hopefully the new BoD will get things moving in the right direction.

Thanks for the info guys!

• Hook 'Em 1

UUUU's price is going to basically track the spot price of uranium as they don't really have any revenue, just inventory. While this latest activity in Kazakhstan may have some effect depending on what happens moving forward, the spot price of uranium has been drastically altered by the creation of the Sprott Uranium trust ETF. They have been buying up all the physical uranium they can get their hands on and prices have reflected their acquisitions. I need to dig into it more, but I glanced through a couple of articles that I need to digest to figure out whether UUUU is the best vehicle for the uranium play long term. For the recent time frames i looked at, UUUU has been outperforming SRUUF

image.thumb.png.5f81f9f86f54e934bf9cecc8aaa09464.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4454798-sprott-physical-uranium-trust-impacting-market

https://www.mining.com/web/how-a-less-than-six-month-old-fund-shook-the-nuclear-fuel-market/

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, victory88 said:

So this mess in Kazakhstan's has to be good for UUUU right?  UUUU to the moon!

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

UUUU's price is going to basically track the spot price of uranium as they don't really have any revenue, just inventory. While this latest activity in Kazakhstan may have some effect depending on what happens moving forward, the spot price of uranium has been drastically altered by the creation of the Sprott Uranium trust ETF. They have been buying up all the physical uranium they can get their hands on and prices have reflected their acquisitions. I need to dig into it more, but I glanced through a couple of articles that I need to digest to figure out whether UUUU is the best vehicle for the uranium play long term. For the recent time frames i looked at, UUUU has been outperforming SRUUF

image.thumb.png.5f81f9f86f54e934bf9cecc8aaa09464.png

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4454798-sprott-physical-uranium-trust-impacting-market

https://www.mining.com/web/how-a-less-than-six-month-old-fund-shook-the-nuclear-fuel-market/

hoping that the Azerbaijani people can find peace, but that there is a run up on uranium. YesterdayI went from holding 4,000 UUUU shares (stocks & calls) to 13,000; calls expire between 4/22 and 1/24 with strikes from $7-$12. And UUUU calls are now my only options.
Let's go UUUU, let's go UUUU 🚀🚀🚀

• Hook 'Em 3

1 hour ago, Wally Fairway said:

hoping that the Azerbaijani people can find peace, but that there is a run up on uranium. YesterdayI went from holding 4,000 UUUU shares (stocks & calls) to 13,000; calls expire between 4/22 and 1/24 with strikes from $7-$12. And UUUU calls are now my only options.
Let's go UUUU, let's go UUUU 🚀🚀🚀

wooohooo - I nailed it!!!

Spoiler
Spoiler

ae3be06dcb6fec2822bc646c008ccf87ee101179.gif

c'mon you know what it is - right?

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Brew said:

Knew I should have sold when you said you were buying.

I unfortunately took a stab this morning at some 1/21 $9 call options hoping for a quick rebound. Didnt know I would be battling the Wally Fairway jinx. I had a limit order of .20 and they priced at .19. so its not too bad at this point. We'll see where we stand by the end of the week, this stock moves all over the place without Wally's help. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Blotto said:

I unfortunately took a stab this morning at some 1/21 $9 call options hoping for a quick rebound. Didnt know I would be battling the Wally Fairway jinx. I had a limit order of .20 and they priced at .19. so its not too bad at this point. We'll see where we stand by the end of the week, this stock moves all over the place without Wally's help. 

Everything Is Fine Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

On 1/5/2022 at 9:21 AM, Harrison Stafford said:

UUUU +.76 to $9.27.  Holding 25,000 shrs @ $5.28.  If you haven’t taken a position in UUUU, get with the program.  Buy it, hold it, and you’ll make a lot of money 

aaaaaaaand, it's gone.gif (Back under $8.00). 

Whichever of you said we're trading against Skynet is forever in my brain. Paying attention to daily movement seems silly. You see a 12% jump over a day or two, and Skynet trims that down to a modest 3-4% within 36 hours. Like clockwork.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, BurdineBandit said:

aaaaaaaand, it's gone.gif (Back under $8.00). 

Whichever of you said we're trading against Skynet is forever in my brain. Paying attention to daily movement seems silly. You see a 12% jump over a day or two, and Skynet trims that down to a modest 3-4% within 36 hours. Like clockwork.

Normally, I'd agree regarding watching the daily movement of a stock.  However, with the developments in Kazakhstan, the move was worth noting since the potential for a spike in the price of uranium and uranium stocks has increased dramatically.  

11 hours ago, Harrison Stafford said:

Bought 9000 more shares of UUUU @ $7.85 as a trading position (leaving the core holdings of 25,000 shrs @ $5.28).  Have an alert set at 8.50.  Hey, it could happen. 

I can sponsor you to a Chasers Anonymous meeting, though to be a full member you make that investment via buying calls so as to time limit your event horizon to be right.

Hi my name is Wally and I have a problem, I used to fear the next correction and lost money with puts, then came the Covid market rapture and my hedges saved me some money but it slowed by return to the market. No I've become more of a momentum player, but the momentum seems to have stalled out....now what should I do?

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, crony said:

I'm a little surprised that the price has drifted down under $84 when the announced acquistion price is $95 per share. I realize it's not a done deal, but thats a decent gap.  

The AMYZF podcast I listened to Friday said the Gov't was talking to AMY about the Wenden manganese stockpile which the company completed a study of in Q4 last year.  The CEO also said the company couldn't say any more at this time.  AMYZF closed today +.08 to .71 on over twice the normal volume.  Holding 150,000 shrs of AMYZF @ .85 and waiting for the ride up.  

Edited by Harrison Stafford
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1