Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

53 minutes ago, ATexanAbroad said:

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills!!!! 

I sold Jan 23 $40 calls against my position which has a CB of $21 and they gave me 19.50 per contract. 

that’s 2k per contract for a 2x return in a year. What is going on.

We supposed to guess the ticker? 

ImmunityBio Announces Results of Phase 2 Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Trial at ASCO GI With Median Overall Survival of 6.3 Months in Patients With Third-Line Disease, More Than Doubling Historical Survival
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/immunitybio-announces-results-phase-2-230000058.html

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

ImmunityBio Announces Results of Phase 2 Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer Trial at ASCO GI With Median Overall Survival of 6.3 Months in Patients With Third-Line Disease, More Than Doubling Historical Survival
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/immunitybio-announces-results-phase-2-230000058.html

Sounds like encouraging news, so maybe 10% drop at open?

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, crony said:

First good buy I’ve made in a while. Had a client call me with a couple of recommendations and they thought it was trading at 50% of it’s real value a couple months ago. It has made up for some Stonks that haven’t been all that great to me.

I stumbled across this post on WSB last night discussing a silver miner, and a large number of open interest on leaps expiring this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/s6yx2m/gamma_squeeze_of_the_century_on_last_years_leaps/

TLDR this guy speculated you could see a run up on AG this week. Likely bullshit speculation, but its not like the rest of my gamble portfolio is killing it these days, so I put a buy in for 50 $11 calls expiring friday at $.06 just as a "fuck it" gamble.  I was tied up on calls all morning and when I checked I noticed that AG did in fact spike up today, but my order didnt fill because my stingy ass set my limit order at yesterdays close. Had I set my limit at $.07-08 it would have likely filled. Those fuckers are now in the mid $.50's

Anyway, mid morning I did buy a chunk of $12.5 calls for $.08, and they are sitting at $.16 now. There has been a 5% jump in SLV the last two days which is a pretty big move for that ETF, so a continuation of that trend tomorrow wouldnt be the worst thing for me. Brutal fucking week otherwise. 

18 hours ago, Blotto said:

I stumbled across this post on WSB last night discussing a silver miner, and a large number of open interest on leaps expiring this week.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/s6yx2m/gamma_squeeze_of_the_century_on_last_years_leaps/

TLDR this guy speculated you could see a run up on AG this week. Likely bullshit speculation, but its not like the rest of my gamble portfolio is killing it these days, so I put a buy in for 50 $11 calls expiring friday at $.06 just as a "fuck it" gamble.  I was tied up on calls all morning and when I checked I noticed that AG did in fact spike up today, but my order didnt fill because my stingy ass set my limit order at yesterdays close. Had I set my limit at $.07-08 it would have likely filled. Those fuckers are now in the mid $.50's

Anyway, mid morning I did buy a chunk of $12.5 calls for $.08, and they are sitting at $.16 now. There has been a 5% jump in SLV the last two days which is a pretty big move for that ETF, so a continuation of that trend tomorrow wouldnt be the worst thing for me. Brutal fucking week otherwise. 

Looks like there was a squeeze almost exactly a year ago. Hope you get a good ride on this one.

49 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Looks like there was a squeeze almost exactly a year ago. Hope you get a good ride on this one.

theta and lower volatility is having its way with me. back to my buyin price. may bail if things dont pick up soon. The play was clearly to get in at the market open yesterday

• Hook 'Em 1