Patrick Bateman

San Antonio Spurs 2020 Offseason Thread -- What is this Lottery Shit?

1 hour ago, touchthemonolith said:

I don't get all the Kawhi hate at this point tbh. Like it or not, we got like six or seven good years out of Kawhi, a defensive player of the year award, an NBA championship and another Finals appearance. He's a lifelong Spur in my book and I see no reason to still be bitter or laugh at his misfortu

Just kidding--can you imagine? Seriously, fuck Kawhi, fuck his uncle, fuck the city of Los Angeles and fuck the Clippers individually and as an organization.

Got me, too, you sonuvabitch.

giphy.gif

I am pleased to see that I wasn't the only one who was imbibing on the schadenfreude last night. Fuck Kawhi Leonard and his bitch ass coach Doc Rivers.

Seeing the Rockets eliminated earlier was a nice appetizer.

Now I just ask that the basketball gods allow anyone else other than the Lakers win the Championship.

2 hours ago, touchthemonolith said:

I don't get all the Kawhi hate at this point tbh. Like it or not, we got like six or seven good years out of Kawhi, a defensive player of the year award, an NBA championship and another Finals appearance. He's a lifelong Spur in my book and I see no reason to still be bitter or laugh at his misfortu

Just kidding--can you imagine? Seriously, fuck Kawhi, fuck his uncle, fuck the city of Los Angeles and fuck the Clippers individually and as an organization.

You're good you.gif

17 hours ago, touchthemonolith said:

At first I was like...

spacer.png

Then I was like...

spacer.png