7 minutes ago, Fud said:

And Sark recruited him to Bama. He's a tweener, but could be a good fit at ILB if his 4.79 40 is improved.

2 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

And Sark recruited him to Bama. He's a tweener, but could be a good fit at ILB if his 4.79 40 is improved.

Was a freshman AA and then followed that up with 72 tackles 10 TFL in 10 games as a sophomore. He would be perfect ILB and push Juwan Mitchell to the bench. 

• Hook 'Em 1
Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I think it was you who said Tyler entered the portal on another thread and I almost had the sads thinking it was Owens.

Probably coming, he doesnt want to flip down to LB and he cant play safety

Just now, Spider2YBanana said:

I know. I keep living in denial telling myself it won't happen, but deep down I know it's a matter of time. 

see bird box GIF

I just want to put him in a room and make him watch DM0 and Isaiah Simmons highlights like this (sub highlights for genie)

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

see bird box GIF

I just want to put him in a room and make him watch DM0 and Isaiah Simmons highlights like this (sub highlights for genie)

He's seeing first hand what 0 is doing. Maybe let PK get in his ear about where he sees him and we can get him to buy in. 

10 hours ago, Newy25 said:

Green is somewhat surprising. He’s getting PT

But should he be? The guy always seems a little slow upstairs on the football field to be playing CB at this level. He plays with no confidence and seems lost, quite often, IMO.

Edited by Coelenterate Fuccboi
Reminds me of me on the dance floor.
  • Hook 'Em 1
12 hours ago, texifornia said:

Well that is a name

At what point do you stop touting a kid's stars?  I can get "former 5 star to transfer after redshirt freshman season", but this kid was in the class of 2017.  High school star rating is no longer relevant, we know how competitive he was on a top-tier FBS roster.  I guess "WDE to transfer from Michigan after three years as an average backup" doesn't get the clicks.