Running thread of white people calling cops on people of color for everyday stuff...

Pancho

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Looks completely fake.  She sounds like she's reading from a script.

57 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

That never dawned on me but you’re completely right. 

So you think that a random woman (who is presumably not a racist) is willing to look like a crazy racist to the internet, jeopardizing future job prospects, social interactions, etc., and that this is more likely than her being just a random racist crazy person?

6 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

So you think that a random woman (who is presumably not a racist) is willing to look like a crazy racist to the internet, jeopardizing future job prospects, social interactions, etc., and that this is more likely than her being just a random racist crazy person?

See notation above. 

(they’re all crazy)

6 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

I think people do shit all the time that is staged for any number of reasons. Listening to her talk she sounds like she's reading from a script. Maybe she's not, but I don't believe every video I see. 

5 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

I think people do shit all the time that is staged for any number of reasons. Listening to her talk she sounds like she's reading from a script. Maybe she's not, but I don't believe every video I see. 

You ever been to a beach in California? The crazies all flock there. It's like they're trying to reach the ends of the Earth but get stopped at the sea so they just stay there. 

21 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

So, what you are saying is, the racists are now scripting their racist diatribes, planning them in advance?

somehow, that actually seems worse.

Actually I have no doubt they play out racist fantasy interactions with fellow racists.

"Karen, I tell you wut! I see wanna dem damn n****** in my neighborhood,  I giv em wut for I tell you wut! Dey dun took muh freedumz! "

Edited by MissingInAction

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Looks completely fake.  She sounds like she's reading from a script.

1 hour ago, Dr. Beeper said:

That never dawned on me but you’re completely right. 

Yeah.....it sounds super weird.  I have no idea what to make of that.

So I won't make anything of it other than to conclude that the people involved in making the video are probably fucked in the head.  But, I mean, I can conclude that about 99% of videos on the internet, so I'm not really going out on a limb here.

• 2 months later...

While holding a dog and a taser: "You're a Black person in a white neighborhood and you're acting like one why don't you act like a white person in a white neighborhood?"

Adana Dean is this Karen's name. Bitch could've at least said "please".

https://abc7news.com/discovery-bay-racism-caught-on-camera-ring-footage-of-neighbor-being-racist-with-stun-gun/8047314/

taser_.jpg?width=1200

• Hook 'Em 1

Her wealthy white person game is off. 

She’s supposed to be more passive aggressive and delicately tiptoe around direct racial comments and say shit like “why can’t your family have more class” and “it just seems to me you’re not happy here” or “why are you trying so hard to not get along with your neighbors”

Destroying someone’s self-esteem while also making them permanently uncomfortable in their own home is an actual art form that white women have been perfecting each other for thousands of years. 

• 1 month later...

The attorney of the woman who tackled and falsely accused the 14-year-old son of jazz musician Keyon Harrold of stealing her iPhone that she left in an Uber said Tuesday that the incident “wasn’t a race-related issue.”

“Things took a life of their own,” Ghatan (her lawyer) said. “Miya is young, she let her emotions get the best of her. That phone could have been in hand of 90-year-old grandma, an Asian person... someone Black or blue." 

Ghatan added that her client wanted to “move forward and put this behind her.”

Nice job counselor - so it could have been any minority, even a Smurf......but no mention of a caucasian?  He might want to find a friend to run the statements past before he "helps" any more......and yes....I'm sure she does want to put this behind her.  Consequences are a bitch aren't they?

On 7/8/2020 at 8:15 AM, Tom said:

I had to read this tweet four times before it started to make sense.  Are there not editors at the NYT anymore?

Once Sulzberger IV took over as publisher he has slowly fired anyone over the age of 40. Therefore anyone who received an education that didn't involve strict phonetics based language skills has moved on to greener pastures.

TL/DR: kids run the NYT now, and kids dern't spell and edit good.