IG Horowitz report on Clinton email due soon

Ragnarok

Onboard's MO (and Trumpkins' in general) in answering "Why do you think Hillary is worse than Trump?" is to substitute the question "What's so bad about Hillary?" and answer that question instead. If you ask him why he prefers flesh eating bacteria to explosive diarrhea, he'll answer the unasked "What's so bad about explosive diarrhea?" question without ever mentioning flesh eating bacteria.

19 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

So I guess I'm one of the worst, craziest posters here.

Well, it's hard to take anyone seriously whose username is a brag about the size of his daughter's tits.  (OK, I know that's not what it is, but I still laugh every time I see it)

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, it's hard to take anyone seriously whose username is a brag about the size of his daughter's tits.  (OK, I know that's not what it is, but I still laugh every time I see it)

Nice try.  I'm not posting pics.

8 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

First, Hillary was investigated and it was determined that no crime occurred. Referring to a “known crime” isn’t accurate.

Second, mueller has made multiple indictments and obtained several guilty please.

The two situations are completely different. One side had no crime. The other side has multiple crimes and is currently being investigated for a broad ranging conspiracy.

We are talking about apples and oranges. Why wouldn’t the processes for investigating them be drastically different?

Well, we'll see what the IG report has to say about Sargeant Schultz's investigation, and his made up intent standard. And his willingness to grant immunity to key conspirators in exchange for nothing.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

15 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

First, Hillary was investigated and it was determined that no crime occurred. Referring to a “known crime” isn’t accurate.

Second, mueller has made multiple indictments and obtained several guilty please.

The two situations are completely different. One side had no crime. The other side has multiple crimes and is currently being investigated for a broad ranging conspiracy.

We are talking about apples and oranges. Why wouldn’t the processes for investigating them be drastically different?

Apples = Conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to subvert American democracy. 

Oranges = An old lady using @clinton.com emails instead of @state.gov

Edited by Lagunamadre
  • Like 1

Hey Onboard buddy pal, don't you think it's weird that the Republicans now wield total power in Washington and yet still nothing is happening with regard to Clinton's supposedly horrific crimes besides random Trump tweets? Don't you think it's weird that you literally only ever attack Hillary Clinton and yet somehow, at the same time, let all this ridiculous cartoon villain garbage Trump is doing slide every single time? 

I think it's pretty weird. And hypocritical as hell at best.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Hey Onboard buddy pal, don't you think it's weird that the Republicans now wield total power in Washington and yet still nothing is happening with regard to Clinton's supposedly horrific crimes besides random Trump tweets? Don't you think it's weird that you literally only ever attack Hillary Clinton and yet somehow, at the same time, let all this ridiculous cartoon villain garbage Trump is doing slide every single time? 

I think it's pretty weird. And hypocritical as hell at best.

Everybody knows Sessions is a libtard cuck deep-stater. You obviously don't watch enough Hannity. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Well, we'll see what the IG report has to say about Sargeant Schultz's investigation, and his made up intent standard. And his willingness to grant immunity to key conspirators in exchange for nothing.

Ok. It seems that you might be on board with the idea that it was/is appropriate for the two investigations to follow different paths.

It seems that you don’t trust the outcome of the Hillary investigation. 

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

It's not unusual for partisans on both sides to be laughable inconsistent depending on the circumstances. Just read anything Harry Reid or anyone on either side had to say about eliminating the filibuster.  What we haven't experienced until now is jaw-dropping inconsistency in the FBI and DOJ. That's why this report is important.   The contrast between how the FBI treated Hillary and her associates and how they are treating Trump and anyone associated with him is the main reason Trump's partisans are discounting anything Mueller does.  It's not that your team doesn't see the inconsistency. Your team...

Interesting that you assume the persons you disagree with are team members the same as yourself. You then do a text book broad brush by naming Harry Reid, identifying him as Brisket's team then concluding that he is the same as you when it comes to political difference.

People aren't all the same as you for better or worse. The fate of the nation is not a giant scoreboard. 

You complete your projection at the end 

Your team just discounts it by rationalizing the end justifies the means if it you wind up  "getting Trump".  But the "means" here are more of a threat to the rule of law than anything Trump has done or could do.

I'll be vain enough to paraphrase myself from another thread. Trump's party has ceased to be a party of ends and has become the hateful, team-oriented party of means. What Trump does or could do is exactly, and infuriatingly, what his supporters applaud. They do not conceptualize and ends other than their imagined hearing of what they imagine to be libs squealing and running for cover.

A large faction of American citizens have placed themselves beyond rational debate or even consumption of information that contradicts their sense of the game they think they're winning.

They aren't just supporters of Donald Trump; they become Donald Trump. To do so, it's necessary to believe that Brisket is Harry Reid or that I am some feminazi, environmental wacko. We're not.

41 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Good to know you'll give the report a fair, balanced hearing.

46 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Apples = Conspiracy with a hostile foreign government to subvert American democracy. 

Oranges = An old lady using @clinton.com emails instead of @state.gov

Oranges = foreign governments camping on her @clinton.com server vacuuming up all top secret information all due to the “old lady” wanting to avoid FOIA requests due to her selling future access via the Clinton Foundation  

FIFY

Edited by Tennesseehorn

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Interesting that you assume the persons you disagree with are team members the same as yourself. You then do a text book broad brush by naming Harry Reid, identifying him as Brisket's team then concluding that he is the same as you when it comes to political difference.

People aren't all the same as you for better or worse. The fate of the nation is not a giant scoreboard. 

You complete your projection at the end 

I'll be vain enough to paraphrase myself from another thread. Trump's party has ceased to be a party of ends and has become the hateful, team-oriented party of means. What Trump does or could do is exactly, and infuriatingly, what his supporters applaud. They do not conceptualize and ends other than their imagined hearing of what they imagine to be libs squealing and running for cover.

A large faction of American citizens have placed themselves beyond rational debate or even consumption of information that contradicts their sense of the game they think they're winning.

They aren't just supporters of Donald Trump; they become Donald Trump. To do so, it's necessary to believe that Brisket is Harry Reid or that I am some feminazi, environmental wacko. We're not.

This is what has happened to the majority of the population in Russia. This is why Putin controls his country so well.

Bannon/trump brought this to the US. Ideally, we can keep the 2+2=5 crowd from getting too large here in the US. Right now I guess it is maybe 25-35% of the population

1 minute ago, GW Hayduke said:

This is what has happened to the majority of the population in Russia. This is why Putin controls his country so well.

Bannon/trump brought this to the US. Ideally, we can keep the 2+2=5 crowd from getting too large here in the US. Right now I guess it is maybe 25-35% of the population

I wonder if you read the same Vanity Fair article I did last year about Vlad's propaganda leader. It was fascinating and scary. Make nobody believe there is any good out there so they'll accept anything.

19 minutes ago, Tennesseehorn said:

Oranges = foreign governments camping on her @clinton.com server vacuuming up all top secret information all due to the “old lady” wanting to avoid FOIA requests due to her selling future access via the Clinton Foundation  

FIFY

Oranges: Working with the hostile foreign nation to illegally obtain said emails. 

3 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh I can't and wouldn't.   I'm not gonna call out posters, and get into a, I don't like her, yes you do like her, dead end loop of posts.  

That’s because you’re too much of a fucking coward to own your little bullshit assertion. You’d rather climb up a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth, which is why you’d prefer to live in a bubble and pretend that anyone who detests Donald Trump is head over heels in love with Hillary Clinton. Such is the mind of our Land of Make Believe and Pretend residents.

Edited by hpslugga
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tennesseehorn said:

FIFY

You should alert the FBI. They should look into it. 

2 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Onboard's MO (and Trumpkins' in general) in answering "Why do you think Hillary is worse than Trump?" is to substitute the question "What's so bad about Hillary?" and answer that question instead. If you ask him why he prefers flesh eating bacteria to explosive diarrhea, he'll answer the unasked "What's so bad about explosive diarrhea?" question without ever mentioning flesh eating bacteria.

Damn I didn't know I had an MO Sweet

16 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

That’s because you’re too much of a fucking coward to own your little bullshit assertion. You’d rather climb up a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth, which is why you’d prefer to live in a bubble and pretend that anyone who detests Donald Trump is head over heels in love with Hillary Clinton. Such is the mind of our Land of Make Believe and Pretend residents.

Yeah that's it totally busted I don't t

4 hours ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

You seen to have no problem voting for a woman who tried to do that exact same thing. She was smarter at it though,  she set up a phony foundation to shake people down for favors once she was president.

To be fair, Hillary didnt set up the Clinton Foundation, Bill did.  All the ex-Presidents have a foundation.  However, all the other ex-presidents don't have a current high-level politician spouse, so the influence-purchasing aspects of the other former presidents' foundations is limited.

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

To be fair, Hillary didnt set up the Clinton Foundation, Bill did.  All the ex-Presidents have a foundation.  However, all the other ex-presidents don't have a current high-level politician spouse, so the influence-purchasing aspects of the other former presidents' foundations is limited.

Splitting hairs here a bit. It became a slush fund.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Thetexashammer said:

I stand by my position that you have too much time on your hands.

The Trumpkins are just too busy to consider reality.

Edited by Tuco

17 hours ago, David Dennison said:

Of course that's all you see. You are blinded by partisanship. You support the most corrupt individual to ever occupy the office.

I'm starting to think I should just streamline my posts and use this for every post you make.

potcallingkettleblack-890x395_c.png

• Like 1

So if Hillary did not commit a crime then why did Petreous get charged for doing the exact same thing she did?

I suppose I'm also the only person in this thread who thinks O.J. committed two murders even though he didn't get convicted for them.

Edited by EMAWesome
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Anastasis said:

How many issues can you possible conflate?

I am long on record as not a fan of the twitter nonsense.  Generally, but also in particular for POTUS and for the uses that you describe. 

But that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about the phones. He uses a twitter-specific WH issued phone that is overseen my military telecom personnel,  is crippled, has GPS, camera, microphone, etc disabled and set to access only twitter. To claim that it is an unsanctioned non-governmental illegal device is nonsense.

Really ?

Link to that information or are you with intel?

Or did you hear that on Fox Entertainment?

11 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

So if Hillary did not commit a crime then why did Petreous get charged for doing the exact same thing she did?

I suppose I'm also the only person in this thread who thinks O.J. committed two murders even though he didn't get convicted for them.

I suspect it is because Petraeus plead guilty for actions that involved providing access to top secret information to a reporter and then lied about it. 

The continued Hillary hatred is really bizarre. 

Just now, Steamboat1874 said:

The only dumbass here is someone who believes anything that comes of of the White House.

You're right, its an illegal unsanctioned non government issued tweet machine.  Everythign else is fake news!  Dumbass.  

46 minutes ago, EMAWesome said:

Well, in the Petraeus case, there was virtually unquestionable evidence that he had the criminal intent to share classified materials with Broadwell.  For example, he was literally caught on tape telling her about the materials, "I mean, they are highly classified."   With Hillary, by contrast, the FBI did not find evidence that would reasonably show that Hillary had the intent to violate the laws concerning classified information.   They concluded that the evidence instead showed that she was a careless idiot.  If she were sending emails to reporters saying "here's some highly classified intel," she would be doing what Petraeus did and would have been charged. 

Now OJ, on the other hand, is an entirely different situation.  He was charged and brought to trial, so there is no question as to the sufficiency of evidence for prosecution.   And, although he was acquitted under the stringent reasonable doubt standard, he was found civilly liable for the murders under a preponderance of the evidence standard.   So there is a significantly stronger basis to think that OJ committed the murders compared to Hillary.  And that is confirmed by the fact that Hillary isn't even being prosecuted by the Trump DOJ.  They are effectively ratifying the Lynch/Comey decision, because the statute of limitations is not up, but they aren't going after her. 

Hope that clears things up for you. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

You're right, its an illegal unsanctioned non government issued tweet machine.  Everythign else is fake news!  Dumbass.  

If you actually support this fucking moron we call president then you are the fucking dumbass.......Dumbass.

1 minute ago, Steamboat1874 said:

If you actually support this fucking moron we call president then you are the fucking dumbass.......Dumbass.

DD: DOTUS uses an illegal, unsanctioned, non government issued tweet machine.

A: Lays out info provided in politico article.

S: What are you CIA?  Or Fox News in your brain?

A: Read the thread

S: Well I don't trust the WH.

A: So fake news!

S: If you support the president you are a dumbass.

JitteryPepperyEland-size_restricted.gif

Edited by Anastasis
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Well, in the Petraeus case, there was virtually unquestionable evidence that he had the criminal intent to share classified materials with Broadwell.  For example, he was literally caught on tape telling her about the materials, "I mean, they are highly classified."   With Hillary, by contrast, the FBI did not find evidence that would reasonably show that Hillary had the intent to violate the laws concerning classified information.   They concluded that the evidence instead showed that she was a careless idiot.  If she were sending emails to reporters saying "here's some highly classified intel," she would be doing what Petraeus did and would have been charged. 

Now OJ, on the other hand, is an entirely different situation.  He was charged and brought to trial, so there is no question as to the sufficiency of evidence for prosecution.   And, although he was acquitted under the stringent reasonable doubt standard, he was found civilly liable for the murders under a preponderance of the evidence standard.   So there is a significantly stronger basis to think that OJ committed the murders compared to Hillary.  And that is confirmed by the fact that Hillary isn't even being prosecuted by the Trump DOJ.  They are effectively ratifying the Lynch/Comey decision, because the statute of limitations is not up, but they aren't going after her. 

Hope that clears things up for you. 

Setting aside the intent questions for a moment, because I think that is a red herring (the relevant intent for hildawg was "grossly negligent" and the doublespeak surrounding her intent was ridiculous), the nature of Petraeus' actions was different in character from those of Hilary and more culpable. 

6 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

DD: DOTUS uses an illegal, unsanctioned, non government issued tweet machine.

A: Lays out info provided in politico article.

S: What are you CIA?  Or Fox News in your brain?

A: Read the thread

S: Well I don't trust the WH.

A: So fake news!

S: If you support the president you are a dumbass.

JitteryPepperyEland-size_restricted.gif