OU Recruiting 2019: White Visors and Belly Tats

Machinator

1 hour ago, ousux said:
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:39 PM, Constant said:
Had to find a dolly for my 11 Big 12 Championship trophies. 

I find it hard to believe your floppy asshole didn't have enough volume..

He didn't say he was lacking in volume, just that he needed the help of a dolly to get it all in with one trip.

3 hours ago, rickyspub said:

He didn't say he was lacking in volume, just that he needed the help of a dolly to get it all in with one trip.

3 hours ago, rickyspub said:

if memory serves, i believe OUsucks broke one of those trophies the last time they moved them. sooner gonna aggy

11 hours ago, NorLa Horns said:

if memory serves, i believe OUsucks broke one of those trophies the last time they moved them. sooner gonna aggy

Well thats one thing Texas surely doesn’t have to worry about. When you have 11, whats a broken one?

• Fuck You 4

Theo's gonna fit right in at Norman

https://www.sbnation.com/college-football-recruiting/2018/7/3/17529396/oklahoma-commits-class-2018?__twitter_impression=true

A 5-star Oklahoma commit says the Sooners will ‘bury’ Texas, and he might be right

Texas is getting better. But so are the Sooners, and they’re starting from miles ahead.

1 hour ago, Sejjr said:

I really do not understand their infatuation with Mike Stoops.

There ISN'T an infatuation with Mike Stoops. He's been a joke for years, everyone knows it, and it's been obvious to even the Sooner faithful for years that they let the wrong man go in Brent Venables. Posters on their sites have been bemoaning the continued presence on Mikey Mike for years now. 

Stoop's extension runs through 2020, however, so it's not like it was really that big of a deal. He could easily be gone after this year if he blows, and he does blow. 

Edited by SydneyCarton

Joey Helmer: Several Sooners commits catapult in latest 247Sports rankings

NORMAN, Okla. — 247Sports unveiled its newest set of rankings Thursday afternoon, and multiple Sooners commits made big leaps. Those jumps make for five prospects in the Top 100. Quarterback Spencer Rattler vaulted 67 spots from No. 113 to No. 46, which propelled him to a five-star in the industry-generated 247 Composite. There, he’s the No. 26 overall player with a 0.9871 rating. The Phoenix (Ariz.) Pinnacle HS product is a four-star with a 95 rating, per 247Sports, and he’s the top pro-style quarterback and top-ranked player in the Grand Canyon State in both sets of rankings.

Wide receiver Trejan Bridges, up 30 spots, is now the No. 50 player in the country with a four-star and 95 rating. Out of Carrollton (Texas) Hebron HS, he ranks sixth at wide receiver and eighth in the Lone Star State, per 247Sports. Bridges checks in at No. 102 nationally, No. 16 at wide out and No. 17 in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 0.9534 rating, according to the industry-generated 247 Composite.

Next is wide receiver Theo Wease, standing in one spot behind at No. 51, right where he was before. Wease, also a Composite five-star out of Allen (Texas) HS, is the nation’s No. 7 wide out and No. 9 player in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 95 rating, by 247Sports. He stands in as the No. 27 overall prospect, No. 5 wide receiver and No. 3 player in the Lone Star State, with a 0.9870 rating, according to the industry-generated 247 Composite.

Up one spot is Wease’s teammate, offensive guard EJ Ndoma-Ogar, who ranks 90th nationally, third at his position and 16th in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 94 rating by 247Sports. The 247 Composite has him listed as the country’s No. 150 overall prospect, No. 9 offensive guard and No. 23 player in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 0.9364 rating.

Another guy that soared in the rankings following an outstanding showing at The Opening is Plano (Texas) Prestonwood Christian tight end Austin Stogner. Rising 79 spots, Stogner now holds the nation’s No. 94 mark, No. 3 tight end spot and is the No. 17 player in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 94 rating by 247Sports. He’s the country’s No. 61 overall prospect, No. 2 tight end and No. 9 player in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 0.9674 rating, according to the industry-generared 247 Composite.

Rounding out the Top247 for Sooners commits is wide receiver Arjei Henderson, out of Richmond (Texas) Fort Bend Travis HS. Henderson, like Ndoma-Ogar, rose one place in the rankings. By 247Sports, he’s the country’s No. 171 overall prospect, No. 27 wide out and No. 23 player in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 92 rating. Henderson ranks 70th nationally, 11th at wide out and 12th in the Lone Star State, with a four-star and 0.9631 rating, according to the industry-generated 247 Composite.

The Sooners hold the No. 3 spot nationally with 248.29 points and an average recruit ranking of 92.14 in the 247 Composite Team Rankings. Only Alabama and Texas A&M stand in front of them, though their recruiting momentum this month could see them taking a serious charge at those two.

Brandon Drumm 184 posts

109 minutes ago

- I will start with the secret visitor. I will refrain from using the name because there is a chance he still makes it up to Norman, but as of right now the odds of that have dropped significantly because of ride issues.

The secret visitor had a ride set up with a trainer. A trainer I won't name, as well, because said trainer is now taking kids to A&M instead. Sadly, that ruins it for the Sooners secret visitor- at this time.

Now, all is not lost because OU will still recruit and likely get the secret visitor- who is committed elsewhere- up for a visit at a later date, but the recruits mom is also someone that could make the visit happen if the logistics workout.

I'll know more tomorrow evening and update you with one way or the other by mid day on Saturday.

I know you Insiders will have your fingers crossed here.

- I spoke with 2019 four star Carmichael (CA) Jesuit defensive back, Isaiah Rutherford, today. Rutherford visited Oklahoma back in April, unofficially, for the spring game. At the time Rutherford said the visit was his best one yet. Since then, Rutherford has visited only Alabama, according to his 247 timeline.

During our conversation I asked Rutherford what he thinks of Sooners defensive backs coach Kerry Cooks and Oklahoma in general, "Coach Cooks is such a great recruiter and coach. He keeps it real with me and is so relatable. The whole staff at OU is that way."

After all of that we got down to the real issue and that was his tweet earlier yesterday stating that there was big news coming soon. Rutherford said he does think he "might" commit in the coming weeks-possibly sometime next week. Rutherford did add that OU is "someone to watch" and stated, "I will be taking a visit to OU during the season, but I haven't set it up just yet." Rutherford went onto say, "I am unsure what officials I will take after I commit, though" when asked about if he will still take visits after his commitment.

That got me to ask him further about OU. He stayed consistent in the fact he will visit OU, but as you all know with recruiting things change on a dime.

With that in mind, I will have another phone interview set up with Rutherford, tomorrow afternoon, where I will get more in-depth where things stand with him.

- Alright, I spoke with even more sources about 2019 Mansfield (TX) Legacy DB, Jeffrey Carter, today. In those conversations I got to really feeling good about where OU stands.

It is now my belief that OU is the front runner here, but the BBQ will be where we really see what Carter has in mind. Carter has almost committed to A&M and Alabama over the last year, as well. So, him being high on OU, right now, could be just the flavor of the month type of deal.

One source I spoke with doesn't think that is the case,"Scooby has been around OU commits all summer and has a great relationship with a lot of them. Those relationships seem to be paying off for the Sooners, so the idea that Scooby could commit to OU soon is as real as it gets."

I'm not saying OU will get a pledge from Scooby this weekend. All I'm saying is that OU has put themselves in a great spot, at one of the biggest recruiting events of the year and if they play their cards right they could end up a part of NewWave19.

This is all subject to change- like all things in recruiting.

- A source told me that 2020 Colleyville (TX) Heritage TE/ATH commit, Drew Sanders, was at A&M on unofficial yesterday.

In my opinion, it's nothing to worry about, but just thought I would report it before you heard elsewhere.

Sanders will be at ChampUBBQ and that should really temper his visit to College Station

RECRUITING: CHAMPUBBQ List

1. Brandon Drumm 184 posts

VIP

This list will grow as we continue to gather names, but I wanted to start the list today after a couple of requests. Remember, this is just preliminary list. We are working the phones to gather as many as we can.

Spencer Rattler (QB)- Pinnacle (Phoenix, AZ) - Commit

Theo Wease (WR)- Allen (Allen, TX) - Commit

Arjei Henderson (WR)- Fort Bend Travis (Richmond, TX)- Commit

Trejan Bridges (WR)- Hebron (Carrollton, TX)- Commit

Woodi Washington (DB)- Oakland (Murfreesboro, TN)- Commit

Marcus Hicks (DL) - Northwest (Wichita, KS)- Commit

EJ Ndoma-Ogar (OL)- Allen (Allen, TX)- Commit

Jamal Morris (DB) - Fort Bend Bush (Richmond, TX)- Commit

Jaden Davis (DB) - St. Thomas Aquinas ( Ft. Lauderdale, FL)- Commit

Marcus Major (RB)- Millwood (Oklahoma City, OK)- Commit

Dax Hill (DB)- Booker T Washington (Tulsa, OK)- Questionable

Kori Roberson (DL)- Manvel (Manvel, TX)- Commit

Marcus Alexander (OL)- Sunnyvale (Sunnyvale, TX)- Commit

Derek Green (DL)- Southwest (Jacksonville, NC)- Commit

Tyrion Davis (RB) - Southern University Lab (Baton Rouge, LA) - LSU Commit

Jefferey Carter (DB)- Mansfield Legacy (Mansfield, TX)

Stacey Wilkins (OL)- Camden Fairview (Camden, AR)

Jacoby Jones (DL)- Butler Junior College

Surprise visitor I can disclose when given go ahead next week. 
    ——————————// 

Alec Bryant (DE/DL)- Shadow Creek (Pearland, TX)

Dorian Green- Warren (DB)- Mater Dei (Santa Ana, CA)- Commit

Bryson Eason (LB) - Whitehaven (Memphis, TN)

Jaylen Harrell (OLB)- Berkley Prep (Tampa, FL)

Bryson Washington (DB)- C.E. King (Houston, TX)

Drew Sanders, H-Back, 6'4 1/2, 208, Lake Dallas, Texas-OU commit

Andrew Raym (OL)- Broken Arrow (Broken Arrow, OK)

Turner Corcoran (OL)- Lawrence Free State ( Lawrence, KS)

Dwight McGlothern Jr (DB)- New Caney (New Caney, TX)

Princely Umanmielen (DL)- Manor (Manor, TX)

Davon Graham (DB)- Keller Central (Keller, TX)

Jaylan Knighton (RB)- Deerfield Beach (Deerfield Beach, FL)- Commit

Michael Henderson Jr (DB/ATH)- Ranchview HS (Irving, TX)

———————————-

Kendrick Blackshire (LB)- Mesquite Horn (Mesquite, TX)

Devon Martin (TE)- Mesquite Poteet (Mesquite, TX)-