Carnoustie - 2018 Open Championship

Wally Fairway

6 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

NBC on spectrum is unwatchable in austin

Same here. Went from mildly irritating to might as well mow the grass. As far as I can tell this is the only channel doing this right now.

Looking for a streaming source.

Edited by El Guapo

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

I figured at least 3 guys would be 10 under or better, they're going to let everyone stay in this if the wind blows tomorrow.

Kisner, Xander, and Zack all have some birdie holes left before the last stretch, but none of them seem to want to get after it. 

5 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

I have Dish and have 2 NBC channels.

Yah but your local NBC channel doesn't think they deserve more than the going rate from Dish.  They've been on the outs since December.  Including the Superbowl..

Edited by bmbmd

2 minutes ago, bmbmd said:

Yah but your local NBC channel doesn't think they deserve more than the going rate from Dish.  They've been on the outs since December.  Including the Superbowl..

yea but I have to put up with all the aggys around here, you win.

6 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Couldn't tell if Jordan was trying to be funny, or if he was a little snarky there. 

Definitely odd.  I think it was just Jordan's way of saying, "Hey, can we move this along?  I'd like to get out of here and shower and eat and relax."  He tried to make it funny but it didn't necessarily come off that way.

I'll definitely cut him slack.  He's pretty good with the media.  He gives good answers.  But it's late there and he's been there a while.  Don't blame him at all for not wanting to do commentary on other golfers.  But he did play along.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

So if Kisner birdies 18, it'll be Kisner and Spieth in the final group.  Otherwise, Spieth and Xander.  Is that how it works?  First two in at -9 are in the last group?

Yes that’s how it works. 

Four Americans in the last 2 pairings.

On a day when low rounds were out there, especially for guys teeing off earlier, Fowler went in absolute reverse.  He's one of those guys for whom it may never happen.  He just doesn't have whatever it takes to win a major.  He can win the Players.  He can get Stokke.  But he ain't ever gonna win a grand slam event.

3 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Four Americans in the last 2 pairings.

On a day when low rounds were out there, especially for guys teeing off earlier, Fowler went in absolute reverse.  He's one of those guys for whom it may never happen.  He just doesn't have whatever it takes to win a major.  He can win the Players.  He can get Stokke.  But he ain't ever gonna win a grand slam event.

They used to say that about Sergio...maybe Fowler needs to get him some Longhorn P and turn that shit around

Edited by Surly Bevo