nivek3

High

Just now, Buzzrock said:

I’m trying vape instead of edibles because I don’t like the hour lag but I want the convenience.

That’s the biggest con about edibles the lag but I eat 1 50mg gummy a day at like 4 or 5pm and I’m good till lights out 

9 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

That’s the biggest con about edibles the lag but I eat 1 50mg gummy a day at like 4 or 5pm and I’m good till lights out 

Depending on the kind of edible you’re eating, if you let it dissolve in your mouth instead of eating it it will hit you way faster. Can do this with most chocolates or gummies.

1 minute ago, I Plead Da Fif said:

Depending on the kind of edible you’re eating, if you let it dissolve in your mouth instead of eating it it will hit you way faster. Can do this with most chocolates or gummies.

Woah! Will be trying. I’ll have to chew them up a little. 

14 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

I quit smoking it and vaping it. Edibles only. I love them and my chest doesn’t feel like it’s caving in

Vaping concentrate from the Puffco Peak and Plus has done wonders for my lungs vs 3 years ago where I was smoking joints, blunts and bong hits of flower and using an ecig.

5 minutes ago, Bogeywon said:

Woah! Will be trying. I’ll have to chew them up a little. 

A piece of chocolate for me is usually 50 or 100mg per dose. If I let it dissolve in my mouth instead of eat I usually notice being high 5-10 minutes after I put it in my mouth with a come up that is seemingly steady for the next hour.

On 2/4/2020 at 7:36 PM, Lil Sweet said:

Baked.  Can’t believe I haven’t seen that.  Classic.  

Legitimacy has arrived...

https://mashable.com/article/colorado-state-university-pueblo-cannabis-biology-chemistry/

Students at a Colorado university can soon major in cannabis

The program is called "Cannabis, Biology and Chemistry."

Some students in Colorado will soon be able to major in weed instead of just smoking it in their dorm rooms.

Colorado State University-Pueblo just received approval for the state's first degree program focused on cannabis, the Denver Post reports. The program is called "Cannabis, Biology and Chemistry" and will be similar to a double major in biology and chemistry, dean of the university's College of Science and Mathematics David Lehmpuhl told the Post. The focus will be on learning the science necessary to succeed in the field.

Lehmpuhl said the degree will be rigorous. He also stated that the university is not pro or anti cannabis, but rather they know that the industry will continue to grow and they want students to be prepared.

SEE ALSO: Here's how to introduce the boomer in your life to weed

CSU-Pueblo is not the first college to offer cannabis-related courses and programs. Two universities in Michigan, Northern Michigan University and Lake Superior State University, for example, offer similar chemistry-based programs. The University of Washington offers a training program called "Medical Cannabis and Pain." Other universities have single courses available, and Canadian colleges have gotten in the cannabis game as well since it became legal in 2018.

While CSU-Pueblo students will not be working with high levels of THC — the component in weed that gets you high — the university is expecting high demand for the program. As recreational cannabis becomes legal in more states, we may be seeing more programs like this pop up in the future.

Watched "It's A Beautiful Day in  the Neighborhood" last night HAF laying in the recliner. Highly recommend.

CHIEF

I’m sure this was covered a year or so ago based on what I could see searching. But what is likelihood of getting nabbed bringing back herb/vape cartridges from Vegas to Texas?  If little risk, what are best practices?

3 hours ago, Enchubben said:

I’m sure this was covered a year or so ago based on what I could see searching. But what is likelihood of getting nabbed bringing back herb/vape cartridges from Vegas to Texas?  If little risk, what are best practices?

I’ve always thought that you want to have it in your carry on.They randomly search checked bags. If it’s herb, it shows up as an organic substance on an airport scanner, so you can plastic baggy it and put it inside something cotton (socks, rolled or folded shorts or jeans, etc) and it is concealed. If I were going to take that risk, I’d stick to herb and edibles not in their original packaging. I wouldn’t try and smuggle a bunch of carts on a plane. That may seem kinda obvious. If I felt so compelled, I may walk on board the plane with 1 or 2 in my pocket acting like it’s a nicotine cart, but that’s just me.

I travel almost weekly for work, and carry a vape pen with me pretty much everywhere. Just stick it in my briefcase and put it right through the scanner. If I'm traveling to a legal state like Colorado or Cali, I'll just bring the battery and buy a couple new cartridges when I get there. I'll usually buy two at a time, screw one on the battery and unbox the other one, but leave it in the little plastic tube and throw it in my dop kit. Never traveled with flower, but what IPDF says above is probably right on. 

I’ve traveled all over the world for 2 years with about 6g or wax rolling around at the bottom of my carry on bag. Guess I stuck some stuff in my bag in LA and just missed it. Still had the receipt and everything. Made that trip to Greece much, much better.

if you’re not going to Singapore, I wouldn’t worry too much. 

I don’t think anyone at the airport gives a fuck about personal amounts. At least that is what I tell my wife when I load her up with dank.

Made a batch of gummies the other day, from the trim of a recent (legal) harvest. Gummies ended up at about 8mg each, and are just right. Nice and clean, uplifting buzz to them.

On 2/15/2020 at 10:44 PM, I Plead Da Fif said:

I’ve always thought that you want to have it in your carry on.They randomly search checked bags. If it’s herb, it shows up as an organic substance on an airport scanner, so you can plastic baggy it and put it inside something cotton (socks, rolled or folded shorts or jeans, etc) and it is concealed. If I were going to take that risk, I’d stick to herb and edibles not in their original packaging. I wouldn’t try and smuggle a bunch of carts on a plane. That may seem kinda obvious. If I felt so compelled, I may walk on board the plane with 1 or 2 in my pocket acting like it’s a nicotine cart, but that’s just me.

Username checks out