NFL Week 2

Mo Horn

4 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

I'd cut Treadwell before the rookie kicker, Carlson. Absolute waste of talent. It took him 3 years to catch his first TD (today), but still damn near cost them the game w/ his drops & letting the ball go right through his hands for the INT and GB field goal.

They’ll have to cut the ref before they can sign anyone anyway. Only explanation for that Matthews call is he’s on the payroll.

Jags are developing into a nasty little team. Good coaching, Bortles is not bad. Great run game. One of the best defenses. And fun to watch. Should have went to the Super Bowl last year if they had just been a little more aggressive on offense when up 10 to put the dagger in Brady.

Rams also might be the best team in the NFC. I love watching them play.

2 hours ago, heso said:

Defensive line is solid. Seemed that flipping Dupree and Watt was the best thing for both of them and should help the pass rush. The secondary, well every year I say that the secondary can’t get worse. Every year they seem to prove me wrong. 

Defensive line is only solid because of how weak the LB and secondary are.  I'm #FireMikeTomlin all the way.  He has had the luxury of having the best WR,RB and top 7 QB over the past five seasons and has nothing to show for it.  They knew they had to upgrade the defense once the last generation aged, and yet they(and still) continue to whiff on that side of the ball.  Ben had zero INT's, no Fumbles yet they still got hung 42 on them with a rookie QB