Awful horrible bad shit is happening in the USA right now, if you are afraid of your fucking feelings getting hurt this isn't the website for you. ×
Ldogg53

Gym Pet Peeves

17 minutes ago, Parliament said:

That too. Everybody who is stronger than me is on peds.

Lol...bro if you think there's no PEDs in strongman I'd love to talk to you about a fantastic real estate opportunity 

4 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Lol...bro if you think there's no PEDs in strongman I'd love to talk to you about a fantastic real estate opportunity 

wait, those strongmen on ESPN are cheating?  I thought they just ate a lot of chicken breast. 

Posted (edited)

just bring the gym back, man. I’ll wear my mask. I’ll always stay 6 ft apart from anyone. I’ll use one of the 10 hand sanitizer dispensers that you have throughout the gym every 5 mins, and I’ll always make sure to wipe down my machines in detailed fashion. But if some shit like that happens to me one more time, I might just have to accept the fact that I’m going to be fat as fuck when all of this is over. 

Edited by youdunnf'dup

On 4/22/2020 at 4:56 PM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Lulz. She mad.

I think she is trying to figure out if her head was cut off.

37 minutes ago, PilotsError said:

So there's no point in even going back at this point.  

Because you can’t shower with other dudes?  Ok. 

Posted (edited)

My god the bench pressing that's gonna happen.  As per usual, squat racks will be emptly.

Edited by Parliament

19 minutes ago, Parliament said:

My god the bench pressing that's gonna happen.  As per usual, squat racks will be emptly.

Probably be some benches rolled into the squat racks for even more bench pressing

30 minutes ago, Parliament said:

Except for the guys curling in the squat racks.

I might actually venture into my gym in a couple weeks.  I want to see if the gradual opening around town results in any spike in reported COVID cases.  If not, I'm usually at the gym by 5am, so social distancing is more easily a product of few people in the gym that early.  I just wonder how sanitized the equipment will be from the prior day's use, given it's a 24-Hour Fitness.

Monday: 4-5 people were working out. No gloves. Everybody wiping everything down before and after.

Wednesday: 9-10 people working out. No gloves. I was the only one who ever touched a wipe.

New manager needs to find out how to turn on the sound system. Way too quiet.

I don’t get why why showers are shutdown . I can touch every piece of equipment but that’s where they draw the line ? At least the showers are stalls and isolated from everyone

Yep. At Anytime, 2 of the 3 restrooms are single person shower/toilet/sink combos. I can stand in front of the sink and wash and rinse myself. I can use the toilet 5 feet away. But the shower is off limits. 

That’s to try to cut down on the gay sex.

Next they are gonna ban handjobs in the sauna !!