If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

You know who wouldn't be rooting for Phil?

My Daddddddddd!

Earrrrrrrrrrrrrl!

The large corpulent Vodka-drinking drunk who 50 years ago got so blitzed he went into a horny rage and forced the Asians to start a war so the Koreas would station him in Thailand during Vietnam so he could COVID-sniff the crotch of ovulating women until he could smell the PGA mutations in one that were so strong he had to chase her around the world for 14 months through mountain passes and underwater civilizations so that one day he found her burrowed under a pile of leaves outside a barn in mainland Kansas and he hoisted the leaf pile with her still in it up to the hayloft where he set up a makeshift Italian restaurant that only served Irish food and Russian small-batch Tequila so that he could whirlwind romance her for a few minutes until he could lower her through the sunroof of a decrepit Pontiac with a salvaged title that he had placed below the barn so that he could recreate a lover’s lane B-movie romance scene until Earl’s bodily gyrations rocketed the Pontiac so hard that if slipped off the blocks right as his hippopotamus body reached its genital Christmas and it started tumbling down the hill as Earl screamed a vital…in and out as the car spun towards the canyon after 9 months and 14 Braxton Hicks hospitalizations that Thai woman had to squat down in the produce section of a Salt Lake City wet market and fire a 15-time, major-winning fetus into a banana crate while she continued to shop in a 30-foot ambilocal-cord radius…he says “hi.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Bob giving aggy a blowjob(again), telling 12th man kickoff team stories in his recurring “That’s what I like about Texas” segment.
Lame

What did you expect. Aggy preys on the likes of Bob...

Conservative sheltered white dude who’s extremely religious and scared of anything too outside the norm.

He’ll be more brainwashed than his kid after fishcamp.

I’m surprised he hasn’t claimed extra shares of some titles he’s never won

Hi. I'm bob. The self anointed number 2 golf guy at the ticket. Let's talk about colonial. I don't remember anything that happened. I can tell you the 13th pick in the 1988 nfl draft but have no clue if spieth hit it right or left on 18 two days ago. Go fuck yourself. 

I heard they talked about Traces of Texas on the Hardline today but no idea what they said. Is there any way to listen to today's Hardline show after the fact?

If you can’t find it, PM me the time or segment and I can probably get you a link.

2 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

I heard they talked about Traces of Texas on the Hardline today but no idea what they said. Is there any way to listen to today's Hardline show after the fact?

it was the 3:40 segment, i believe.  they talked about your tweet or Instagram that had the top 10 cities in Texas by population in 1850.

Edited by Jive Turkey

35 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

He’s plummeted in popularity. He’s a fucking cocky nerd Aggy. 

1 hour ago, futureman said:

sturm says aggy will beat bama in october. that fuckin guy...

Are y'all talking about when he was fucking around with Graham cracker/my pig kid?

Bob is the nerd?

5 hours ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Bob talked about it but had no idea the hardline did a segment on it a couple years ago. Because he's Bob. 

2 hours ago, threesheets said:

Are y'all talking about when he was fucking around with Graham cracker/my pig kid?

Bob is the nerd?

My pig kid dunked on Bob calling him aggy dad and it was awesome. 

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, futureman said:

I’ve told him a few times that he’s wrong about certain things. not much. it was just a fake account, I’m not actually on the twizzler

I have a hard time believing that you were that diplomatic about it. Did you actually just call him a dumbass and ask him to shut the fuck up?