If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

• Replies 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still going with that bit? What if I gave you a shoutout from my verified (cue Vivaldi) Twitter account?   

Corby back to overnight board op

Here's my list! IT NEEDS TA BE RIPPED BAND I HATE: Imagine Dragons BAND I THINK IS OVERRATED: Grateful Dead BAND I THINK IS UNDER-APPRECIATED: Talking Heads BAND I LOVE: Red Hot Ch

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jive Turkey said:

Welpton is a good.  he prepares.  he works.  he brings something when called into duty.

Q-Car is also a good.  he's talking to Dan and Jake again.

I said a few posts upthread -- as a fill-in show, Sirois and Welpton make a good team. They made a show with SeaBass listenable.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, futureman said:

in English please

There was a P1 as a high school kid that befriended many on air guys attending remotes has grown up, gotten married and has had kids. His wife was kicked out of church for not wearing a mask. She has a pregnancy-induced medical condition that requires her to remove her mask. She was harassed by uniformed police officers in a situation that escalated quickly and without cause. It’s on video. It’s the subject of some magazine article. 

Corby, Bob and producers thought the guy called in to discuss it. It was SJOG, just hanging around and calling numbers he’s remembered in the past just to fuck with producers and hosts to get on the air. 

38 minutes ago, Dr. Beeper said:

There was a P1 as a high school kid that befriended many on air guys attending remotes has grown up, gotten married and has had kids. His wife was kicked out of church for not wearing a mask. She has a pregnancy-induced medical condition that requires her to remove her mask. She was harassed by uniformed police officers in a situation that escalated quickly and without cause. It’s on video. It’s the subject of some magazine article. 

Corby, Bob and producers thought the guy called in to discuss it. It was SJOG, just hanging around and calling numbers he’s remembered in the past just to fuck with producers and hosts to get on the air. 

need to hear that

Geezus christ bob... nobody in 91 really knew if UNLV was any good?  They were defending national champs and beat Duke by 30 the year before in the title game. And returned 4 starters, 3 of whom went in the top 12 of the 91 draft. Fuck me sideways. 

1 hour ago, pops said:

Geezus christ bob... nobody in 91 really knew if UNLV was any good?  They were defending national champs and beat Duke by 30 the year before in the title game. And returned 4 starters, 3 of whom went in the top 12 of the 91 draft. Fuck me sideways. 

copy and paste that to him in a tweet please

Lol heard that... I was like everyone knew that UNLV team, Jesus they were the anti-Duke team for all of us to root for
5 hours ago, pops said:

I've come to realize this is a bit with Bob and Corby. Make some blatantly oblivious ignorant statement as if they were serious. It's the only way they can keep their shitty segments moving forward and fabricate "discussion"

4 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

I've come to realize this is a bit with Bob and Corby. Make some blatantly oblivious ignorant statement as if they were serious. It's the only way they can keep their shitty segments moving forward and fabricate "discussion"

corby’s ignorance is no bit. bob’s? perhaps. but he still sucks shit through a straw. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lol heard that... I was like everyone knew that UNLV team, Jesus they were the anti-Duke team for all of us to root for

Yeah, that was bad. Duke wasn’t even Duke yet. They were the perennial bridesmaid/Final Four team, never the bride at that point — until they beat UNLV and then Kansas in the title game.
1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

Corby embraces not knowing anything. He's a yuckmonkey in sheep's clothing. Bob?  Not so much. He thinks he has the biggest sports brain at the ticket and outside of random NFL stats he doesn't know shit.  

56 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah, that was bad. Duke wasn’t even Duke yet. They were the perennial bridesmaid/Final Four team, never the bride at that point — until they beat UNLV and then Kansas in the title game.

Exactly. Duke had Hurley, leitner and hill. They were fucking Duke in 91 and that was the launching pad.  

There’s decent talent with both Jake and sirois, Donny has grown on me now that he’s carrying more load. The olds* are losing their fastball I agree. But the non norm norm show through hangzone is pretty solid core.

*olds in this case meaning the extreme long time ‘tier 1s’ not necessarily absolute age.

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Saad song is Cray Trey level cringey bad

Would've been a harsh bit for the new guy - but they should've just laid out on him after he was done.  He was terribad, lyrics weren't even decently written.

• Hook 'Em 1

Bob really impressed me with his Dukes of Hazzard knowledge yesterday. And made Corby and Ty look like morons. He repeatedly said “they didn’t mean no harm” and Corby, and then later Corby and Ty, talked right over it, and missed the fantastic joke. 

2 hours ago, danhorn111 said:

Would've been a harsh bit for the new guy - but they should've just laid out on him after he was done.  He was terribad, lyrics weren't even decently written.

100% but at least Sirois roasted him begging to go next. 

• Like 1

10 am to 3:00 pm is solid right now.  Saad is a solid producer.  keeps his mic off unless he has something relevant (which he often does).  Julie and Jer are great with Donny and Sirois.

The Hang Zone sounds like they've been together for 10 years.

damn, that Gribble song was harsh.  i'd never heard that.

• Hook 'Em 1