If BaD Radio isn't on from 3-7 p.m. ...

mdmost

9 hours ago, threesheets said:

You're kind of a sports know-it-all too so I get it. 

Maybe I should go full Beeper and say what annoys me dammit. Nah, I won't.  But i almost @'d George over his smug Romo bullshit again on the Hardline today.

I'll say it again. The dude roasts Romo for taking a spot from a spare at a bullshit PGA event, but will gladly take the last slot at a country music festival.  Fuck him.  And I've played golf with him.  He sucks.

Maybe they were yours, but I want to say Gordo has brought up emails or tweets on air making that same point.

• Like 1

So I thought my new car was already having issues the last couple of mornings and this morning I realized that it’s the stream.

There is a metal-ish chirping/squeal through the feed that in my car sounded like an engine issue…

I was getting nervous until I finally turned my stream on in my office and was hearing the sound again.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, C-Man said:

Let's be honest -- the Musers are missing a golden opportunity to bring Big Jim Jack, aka the Big Southern Dummy, back to discuss our imminent move to the SEC.

how has Big Jim Jack not already been on?!

Watching some of y'all pick nits on Bob and pretend that turning on him isn't about politics is funny.  I mean, that's as good a reason as any if you disagree with him on shit I suppose, but you've done an amazing job of shifting the blame to everything else he does.  He's no different now than he was five years ago.  Slightly more ego, but still pretty much the same dude. 
Just tell him to shut up and talk sports. 

If Bob is the same now as he was 5 years ago (which I don’t disagree with), that just goes to show how talented Dan is.
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, threesheets said:

Watching some of y'all pick nits on Bob and pretend that turning on him isn't about politics is funny.  I mean, that's as good a reason as any if you disagree with him on shit I suppose, but you've done an amazing job of shifting the blame to everything else he does.  He's no different now than he was five years ago.  Slightly more ego, but still pretty much the same dude. 

Just tell him to shut up and talk sports. 

Lulz. I don’t even know what his politics are but suspect we totally align. He’s 180 degrees different - the move has shown how much he forces things, and how big his ego is. 

So I listened yesterday because there was talk of Bob’s expected bitch reaction to Texas’ SEC move. I missed it, but he spent a whole segment on how an email from a dumbass listener presupposed Bob/Corby were going to support Simone Biles. Bob spent an entire segment taking the guy to task. He’s got incredibly thin skin.

He’s the worst host on the station, and it is not remotely close. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Corby is an ass whip,  but him goading aggy Bob is pretty funny. Corby may be a t shirt ou fan, but at least he's been one his whole life and has never hidden his allegiance. 

1 hour ago, pops said:

Corby is an ass whip,  but him goading aggy Bob is pretty funny. Corby may be a t shirt ou fan, but at least he's been one his whole life and has never hidden his allegiance. 

Ah regardless of the fact that Bob only recently made it public, it was pretty obvious he leaned Aggy a long time ago.  He routinely made trips to Kyle field. He often talked about having Aggy friends, and even mentioned how in all his years in Dallas he never ran into Longhorns in the areas he's lived in. So while I thought there was a chance his daughter might choose UT given her apparent class rank it made way too much sense that the end result would be what it eventually became.  The thing that gets me is how uncritical he is of college sports propaganda. Be it SEC homerism, or in his view how unfair UT was to Aggy, it's as though he  reflexively exhibits skepticism against the prevailing orthodoxy in every aspect of his sports life except when it comes to college football. When it comes to CFB, unless it has to do with the draft, he turns into an absolute dumbass. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bluto said:

Hang zone annoying with the ‘rangers are second in attendance’ when they had at least a month head start on almost every team allowing full capacity.

are they or are they not second in attendance?

are they? or are they not? I’ll wait. 

10 minutes ago, pops said:

Thin skin Bob bringing up lack of chemistry with Corby. No question he lurks here. But he's aggy so of course he does

Well, Bob, you can’t hang with guys that are cool. You just can’t.  You think you’re too good with the schleps you’re with, you try to will your way to dominating the show, and it is obvious. You and your meandering questions that aren’t questions can fuck right off. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Would I love to sit down and split a case of beer with Barry Switzer and listen to him tell stories.  You betcha

When the case was finished and it was time to leave would I love to drunkenly smash his face in.  You betcha.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Would I love to sit down and split a case of beer with Barry Switzer and listen to him tell stories.  You betcha

When the case was finished and it was time to leave would I love to drunkenly smash his face in.  You betcha.

sounds like you have violent tendencies and should speak to a licensed therapist. 

Dick Van Dyke: woah!
  • Haha 1

are they or are they not second in attendance?
are they? or are they not? I’ll wait. 

They are averaging a whopping 1k more than they did in 2019, and this years average is sure to crater down the stretch. Their #2 rank would be 17th in 2019. Bitch

5 hours ago, bluto said:

They are averaging a whopping 1k more than they did in 2019, and this years average is sure to crater down the stretch. Their #2 rank would be 17th in 2019. Bitch

are they or are they not second in attendance?

You ain't from around these parts, are ya?

The guy is radio gold. I hated the coach and I hate OU. He coached the Cowboys to a Super Bowl win. Yes, most of us could have done that but still.

I won’t come around on Bob or Lincoln unless they do the same. Fuck those guys.

Yes, Joel is Hardline property unfortunately - but this too ha

Probably better as Dan and Jake don’t go very deep on college football. Jake is an avowed Longhorn fan but Corby and Junior follow college football more closely than anyone.
  • Fuck You 2

2 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

So did Craig have his anchor baby yet or no?

If so,  I feel so bad for that kid. I can't imagine having a robot for a father. Maybe they will update his operating system. 

1 hour ago, pops said:

If so,  I feel so bad for that kid. I can't imagine having a robot for a father. Maybe they will update his operating system. 

Mom’s an attention whore. Dad is literally gay and old. The kid will nit be normal. 

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wally Pryor said:

Simple going rampant on the re-alignment.   May want to prep a defibrillator. 

That was funny.  So many thoughts in his head at the same time.