futureman

$9.95 worth every penny

20 hours ago, OnAComputer said:

You have been heard

I need a song to parody burning your sock. 

I'm torn between Kenny Rogers " somethings burning" and Midnight oils " beds are burning"

While this is funny, it's also a great bit of coaching to get a guy who's a bit of a diva in front of the cameras as much as possible after he's bought into a tough position switch

5 hours ago, texifornia said:

While this is funny, it's also a great bit of coaching to get a guy who's a bit of a diva in front of the cameras as much as possible after he's bought into a tough position switch

Was the " situation he was going thru " just the position change?  I kinda got the impression the social stuff kinda caused more issues with him. Maybe a combo of the 2?

I really don't remember him being all that vocal prior to this past off season.