Help me evict a family

GOOD PICs!  Obviously, the coon was left handed.  

WRT the clasps trap: have you tried burying the clasp about 4 inches, then covering it with a piece of plywood (maybe 2'x2') with about a 1" or hole over the trap and some dirt on top of the plywood?  it's a poor man's version of a dog trap.  Put bait on the claps, cover with wood w/hole over trap, cover wood with dirt/leaves/grass/straw, pour sardine juice (sardines in oil works) on the dirt around the hole. when the critter puts his hand through the hole in the plywood to get the bait, there's a good chance he will trigger the trap. 

• Like 1

Fox urine or coyote urine. You can get it at Academy. Get some cotton balls, soak them in fox urine, and throw those all over the place in the impacted area. The raccoons smell a predator and they don't want their young to be eaten, so they move along.  This is how I did it when they got into my attic. Some people say that it doesn't work but it worked three different times in my case.  You can also get it in dry form.  Somebody once told me that coyote urine is better. 

5 hours ago, Soldierhorn said:

a coyote that works for ACME can do it and dont try to tell me my childhood was a lie 'cus I'm not hearin' it

cyote-can-i-eat-you-2.jpg

I will watch Looney Tunes if I'm flipping through the channels and it's on.  I wish he'd get that goddamned roadrunner one of these times.  That bird is annoying as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...

so....?  what happened?  did the coons win? Are you still alive?  Speak to us!

This afternoon I was listening to the radio that was off and on talking about the thunderstorms that came through today.  At one point, they talked about how bade it was up in Hico, Mineral Wells and "Possum Kingdom".  Is your habitat now named "Coon Kingdom?"

Edited by Soldierhorn

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2019 at 7:17 PM, Soldierhorn said:

so....?  what happened?  did the coons win? Are you still alive?  Speak to us!

This afternoon I was listening to the radio that was off and on talking about the thunderstorms that came through today.  At one point, they talked about how bade it was up in Hico, Mineral Wells and "Possum Kingdom".  Is your habitat now named "Coon Kingdom?"

This. Update?