Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Reese Bennett

3 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

Speaking of Mack Brown apologia, I wonder how he feels about the fact that Mack let Manny Diaz return to Austin after we got shitstomped by BYU before being fired.  I always thought it'd be better if he had to leave Provo-lone.

Fucking Mack. Diaz should’ve already been fired, but Mack just kept on saying Diaz was on the Brie-nk of turning it around.

Edited by Burt Macklin
Damn. KYHorn was too fast.

4 hours ago, closetojumping said:

LMFAO. I’ve never heard someone called a “buttsweating pig fucker”, but I plan to start using that without attribution. Excellent.

Bizarrely, in this use of it, “buttsweating pig fucker” almost seems complimentary of the person referenced. echeese is one of the only posters that I’d fight instantly on confirmation of his handle. I’ve met folks at tailgates and mentioned my handle when they mentioned theirs and everyone is usually fun and conversational. There’s been a time or two where the person straight up turned around and walked off and once when a guy called me a motherfucker and started ranting about what great men Mack Brown and Greg Davis are and how hurtful I am to them. One guy didn’t believe I was who I said I was until later that day when I ran a UH guy over verbally for his nonsense. But never have I had someone physically attack me and I haven’t attempted as much either, but I’ll give echeese credit, he’s the one. Is that BPF still alive and posting somewhere?

This is an excellent post and one we’re all ignoring, including thepop. This is the Internet life and hobby we chose. It’s pathetic and addictive, but it’s also quite often highly entertaining. 

you seem like you are this same way in real life vs online - did he believe that someone was there trading on the username of the actual CTJ and hoping no one would know? haha

my general experiences with people, even those who are jerks online, is that in person almost everyone is actually decent face to face. the people who are jackasses generally aren't going to come in person.

5 hours ago, Fud said:

He uses emojis and lols in legitimate arguments with other adults 

Lincoln Riley or echeese?

5 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

I'm sure everyone here will be shocked to learn that I fantasize about beating people from message boards savagely and completely on a somewhat regular basis. Are you meaning to imply this isn't healthy? 

Image result for Fry Shocked gif

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Well, now it's over. Nobody's going to make any more puns since they're alfredo you.

8 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Other than Wilson, are there any other Cali recruits we're after? I don't remember competing with any of the usual suspects for Cali recruits these days; no UCLA or Colorado, for example. Maybe it's just because Rick Neufchâtel isn't coaching at either place any more.

4 minutes ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Now wait just Edam minute. We Cantal wait two weeks for another recruit.

wow.  Turns out you are grate at cheese puns, too.