Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

Just now, Fud said:

Anything interesting in TFB's paywall update? 

Not grate news, but could be worse. Don't feel too bleu.

***Xavion Alford – Am told that this one is trending hard to Bama. Not looking great for Texas at the moment now that Bama is pushing hard but we’ll see how that holds up. Did want to prepare you all though.

***Lathan Ransom – As I mentioned, Lathan himself said earlier in the week to me that Ohio State had pulled ahead of Texas. Obviously, he was fresh off the trip so things can settle down.

They are looking at a July decision. So, an announcement is going to come fairly quickly.

***Bryson Washington – Immediately after the visit, I checked with Bryson and this one was trending back towards Texas. I spoke to him earlier today over the phone and he says that he is still going back and forth and plans to have his final decision made up this weekend just before he announces on July 4th.

***Kelee Ringo – Ringo did not make it in for the Texas Heat Wave this weekend. Wanted to note that because we did have him on our list and he was expected to attend.

Texas is in a fight with Georgia here. Just need the season to get here and need to smash LSU to solidify dominance over the SEC.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Not grate news, but could be worse. Don't feel too bleu.

Reveal hidden contents

***Xavion Alford – Am told that this one is trending hard to Bama. Not looking great for Texas at the moment now that Bama is pushing hard but we’ll see how that holds up. Did want to prepare you all though.

***Lathan Ransom – As I mentioned, Lathan himself said earlier in the week to me that Ohio State had pulled ahead of Texas. Obviously, he was fresh off the trip so things can settle down.

They are looking at a July decision. So, an announcement is going to come fairly quickly.

***Bryson Washington – Immediately after the visit, I checked with Bryson and this one was trending back towards Texas. I spoke to him earlier today over the phone and he says that he is still going back and forth and plans to have his final decision made up this weekend just before he announces on July 4th.

***Kelee Ringo – Ringo did not make it in for the Texas Heat Wave this weekend. Wanted to note that because we did have him on our list and he was expected to attend.

Texas is in a fight with Georgia here. Just need the season to get here and need to smash LSU to solidify dominance over the SEC.

imgur

12 minutes ago, UncleBuck said:

🎶Ringo on muh back,

Buckeye on muh dick🎶

I got the raclette in the back

Rind is still attached

Got a pantry for my cache

Fungus you’ll have to scratch

Eat it for hors d’oeuvres,

With your wedding and divorce,

My brie is so uncanny

You‘ll want to give it intercourse, now