Texas Recruiting Notes 2020

16 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Did Demas make it to the game tonight? I thought I read somewhere that he was, but I might be confused or just flat out wrong. It's been known to happen.

Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. He's been to several games this season, with a lot going unreported. He's going to flip to the good guys. It's not a matter of if, but when. It's about as guaranteed as aggy is to open wide in the glory hole bathroom stall.

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

Not sure, but it wouldn't surprise me. He's been to several games this season, with a lot going unreported. He's going to flip to the good guys. It's not a matter of if, but when. It's about as guaranteed as aggy is to open wide in the glory hole bathroom stall.

Thanks!

I hope so and I hope you're right about him flipping. Seems pretty clear that Demas is very much not even remotely solid to aggy. He also gives off the impression that he just likes us better than aggy (go figure). How could a WR with his talent watch LJH and CJ in Herman's offense and not want to be a part of that? Especially after watching Mond so far - seems like he actually regressed as the season went on. That goes for Hornsby, too. Outside of Sternberger, name one bright spot in the aggy passing game?

I'm just concerned that Demas' original rea$on$ for committing there might be $trong enough to keep him there.

4 minutes ago, campcrunk said:

Thanks!

I hope so and I hope you're right about him flipping. Seems pretty clear that Demas is very much not even remotely solid to aggy. He also gives off the impression that he just likes us better than aggy (go figure). How could a WR with his talent watch LJH and CJ in Herman's offense and not want to be a part of that? Especially after watching Mond so far - seems like he actually regressed as the season went on. That goes for Hornsby, too. Outside of Sternberger, name one bright spot in the aggy passing game?

I'm just concerned that Demas' original rea$on$ for committing there might be $trong enough to keep him there.

I know what you mean, and I'm hoping it's just message board conjecture due to him going to aggy. He's coming to Texas. He loves Texas, and he's constantly talking to current players to the point they hit him up when walking to the stadium. Not even money is going to stop him from coming here, especially after seeing Sam is the real deal, having Rising and Card, and seeing LJH and CJ doing work. Even aggy mods have made if known it will be a fight to keep him. They've mentioned he loves Texas, and he still wears Texas gloves in games as an aggy commit. You don't do that if there's nothing to see. You rarely see any interviews from aggy on Demas for a reason. He's flipping. When? I don't know. I just know it will happen. Add in Mookie, too, and we're just getting started. I still think we're getting Evans, too. He's seen what Tom can do, and he sees how the running game is used. We're about to make the conference championship in year two. He wants to play for a winner. He's just not all about interviews. He's been to Texas a shit ton, too. He's canceled on aggy a shit ton. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

Think he may be trending our way after aggy was proclaiming he may be headed to them.  Another big WR who has to like what he sees from our offense.  He's been to Texas a couple of times recently and has been wearing UT gloves at his games.  Give me Omeire, Demas, and Mookie.

4 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Think he may be trending our way after aggy was proclaiming he may be headed to them.  Another big WR who has to like what he sees from our offense.  He's been to Texas a couple of times recently and has been wearing UT gloves at his games.  Give me Omeire, Demas, and Mookie.

And Quentin Johnston 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

That would be one sick WR haul.  This offense is clicking now and we’re getting big plays out of our playmakers.  This is what recruits love to see.  We’re finally out of the the fucking hell hole we were in for a decade.  The great thing is, aggy is heading that way with their slow boring offense and they don’t have a QB worth shit anywhere in sight.

9 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m not as up to speed on 2020. Is McGlothern one of the guys like Trey Sanders that is going to Bama unless something substantial changes?  F250 and so forth 

Is he not an aggy legacy?  He was the one that apparently gave them a silent commit but then nothing materialized.  He's really good and hope he ends up at bama.  Fuck aggy.

15 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

I’m not as up to speed on 2020. Is McGlothern one of the guys like Trey Sanders that is going to Bama unless something substantial changes?  F250 and so forth 

He's thought to have been an aggie lean with Bama having a good shot to pull him away

22 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

My understanding is that Ro Simon is going to do everything he can to get McGlothern to aggy since they're an Adidas school and Adidas sponsors Fast 7-on-7. Bama is supposedly second. In any case, right now, it looks like the good guys have an uphill battle. Hopefully watching the futility that is (and will be) the 2018 and 2019 aggy secondary will bring him around.

Personally, if I was an elite DB, I would definitely want to play in the Big XII because it gives you a lot better experience at pass defense.

1 hour ago, mr. sunshine said:

Ricky, Willie, Jesus and Snoop Dogg are all on the Mount Rushmore of people to get high with. I think Tom Petty and Dave Grohl are up there too

If you want to talk about the Mount Rushmore of getting high, why not acknowledge the first historic entity to endorse and popularize ganja?

Image result for Shiva smoking ganja

10 hours ago, UDontKnow said:

If you want to talk about the Mount Rushmore of getting high, why not acknowledge the first historic entity to endorse and popularize ganja?

Image result for Shiva smoking ganja

He seems a little intense, even with the weed. But blowing smoke out of his man bun is pretty damn entertaining so I say he’s in

6 minutes ago, mr. sunshine said:

He seems a little intense, even with the weed. But blowing smoke out of his man bun is pretty damn entertaining so I say he’s in

You would expect a God of Destruction to be somewhat intense, no? It's actually a depiction of the Ganges River on his head - not smoke. If I was carrying a river on my head, I too would be blazing to relax.