About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, scottsins said:

I mean, I don’t approve at all of the locker room AC sabotage shit at all, BUT

How did the LSU offensive players get AC. They must have had it since they didn’t cramp.

They went over to the Alumni center, pushed some old ladies out of those easy chairs, took their wine spritzers, and chilled for 15 minutes.

7 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Probably one of your Katrina section 8 evacuees. We got a hundred thousand of them scattered all over.

Are they from NOLA, San Fran, Portland, who knows? They are putting the "Dirty" in Dirty 6th and making your "Mecca of College Football" like the city equivalent of a port-a-potty

Edited by TigerFan4538
  • Fuck You 8

13 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I've played football. It makes all the difference in the world both pregame and halftime to cool the body off after it has been overheated. 

You would think UT would have enough money to get a fully functioning A/C or enough pride to play by the rules but sometimes... It just doesn't matter. Teams will just beat Texas because they are Texas. A program whose fans think they are much better than they really are. 45-38 and it should've been a lot worse  

We apparently don’t care enough to get a functioning ac, but seeing as how this is all bullshit anyway...go fuck yourself. 

28 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I have no doubt y'all have a nice visitor's locker room. You just decided to cut the A/C for a competitive advantage against LSU and YOU STILL COULDN'T KEEP UP

It was the only reason the game was mildly competitive. 

You’ve got to lie like coach O. Just sad. Funny how not one mention of the A/C from La Tech or LSU until they labeled them the “Midol Touch” defense. 

You are trash just like you team. Take your Russian bot Hugo with you 

12 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I've played football. It makes all the difference in the world both pregame and halftime to cool the body off after it has been overheated. 

You would think UT would have enough money to get a fully functioning A/C or enough pride to play by the rules but sometimes... It just doesn't matter. Teams will just beat Texas because they are Texas. A program whose fans think they are much better than they really are. 45-38 and it should've been a lot worse  

Please, tell us how great the LSU fans are. The good thing is that even though the caller ID was blocked, the FBI can still trace the call to McKnight.

With all of their game-planning done and only a walkthrough remaining on Friday, much of the conversation around the football facility shifted to a rash of prank phone calls and vulgar texts from LSU fans that began late Thursday. A picture of a staff phone number list from two years ago got released onto Instagram, which meant a flood of calls from LSU fans to the Texas coaches. (Only Hand was spared.) Soon after, Oklahoma, Texas A&M and other fan bases caught on and followed.

Ehlinger also got flooded with calls, as by Saturday morning he’d received more than 2,000 texts from LSU fans on his old phone. He attributed it to a fraternity there, but was largely unbothered because he’d already switched primary phones.

The invasion was greeted with a mix of reactions from the staff. There was plenty of laughter and mocking of the crude LSU fans’ spelling and accents. Ehlinger joked in the offensive staff room that he could picture a caller, who’d made multiple crude references to a tiger’s anatomy, sitting on his couch with “three teeth and a bottle of whiskey.”

The calls weren’t all sophomoric humor. Strength coach Yancy McKnight got a call from a blocked number that left a voicemail in which the caller threatened to kill McKnight’s family. “You’ll find your family hung in the kitchen with their throats slit,” the voicemail to McKnight said. The caller punctuated with the message: “F--- you.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/behind-the-scenes-with-texas-football-190915598.html

1 minute ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Are they from NOLA, San Fran, Portland, who knows? They are putting the "Dirty" in Dirty 6th and making your "Mecca of College Football" like the city equivalent of a port-a-potty

No, our numbnuts governor invited them all in from Louisiana with open arms. Those that evacuated without your crooked mayor’s help.

3 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

You are the one calling yelling "I played football." Everybody here has said LSU won and had the better team Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn Fever said:

With 12+ flops/cramps, was LSU tougher? What is the answer? Were your fellas out of condition, or are they flopping cheaters?

I did play football. I think I could have played better than Texas' DB's too with proper hydration and A/C. 

Again, this makes your fanbase on here look truly dumb. They were in shape and hydrated. You cut the A/C off in 100 degree heat. We cramped because of it. Your fans booed even though your own players didn't have to deal with cheating bullshit. 

There is a direct cause and effect relationship here. Yet you still want to act like these injuries were faked. I don't understand how a fanbase could collectively be so mentally inept. 

• Fuck You 8

5 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

You’ve got to lie like coach O. Just sad. Funny how not one mention of the A/C from La Tech or LSU until they labeled them the “Midol Touch” defense. 

You are trash just like you team. Take your Russian bot Hugo with you 

If we're trash, what does that make Texas? The football version of human shit scooped up under the I-35?

• Fuck You 10

I did play football. I think I could have played better than Texas' DB's too with proper hydration and A/C. 

Again, this makes your fanbase on here look truly dumb. They were in shape and hydrated. You cut the A/C off in 100 degree heat. We cramped because of it. Your fans booed even though your own players didn't have to deal with cheating bullshit. 

There is a direct cause and effect relationship here. Yet you still want to act like these injuries were faked. I don't understand how a fanbase could collectively be so mentally inept. 

spacer.png

Mentally inept?  From an LSU guy. 

Okay....

Does LSU provide functioning A/C in the visitors’ locker room on game day?  So simple even you can answer it, unless the multi syllable words are to hard for you.

3 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

68 and 66 the biggest POSs on the field?

lulz this is some pussy shit right here.

First one - A clean double team block that knocks your fatass defensive lineman down while the QB still has the ball is dirty? What the fuck are you talking about in that play? The hold that was called a hold?

Second one - finishing a block before the whistle is blown is dirty? Notice your players didn't complain even a little bit.

This is fucking embarrassing.

Edited by Huckleberry
  • Like 5

Just now, TigerFan4538 said:

A GIF response.. I rest my case. Just tell your fans to shut the fuck up when someone goes down with a legitimate injury because y'all are too dumb to tell the difference obviously. 

Tell your players to stop the high school bullshit and play like men, so the really injured don’t get mocked.

A GIF response.. I rest my case. Just tell your fans to shut the fuck up when someone goes down with a legitimate injury because y'all are too dumb to tell the difference obviously. 

13 cramps.  Just on one side of the ball.  Not Texas’ offense.  Not Texas’ defense.   Not LSU’s offense.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Armybrat said:

Does LSU provide functioning A/C in the visitors’ locker room on game day?  So simple even you can answer it, unless the multi syllable words are to hard for you.

Too* hard. Multisyllabic* words are apparently easier for me than spelling is for you. 

We do provide it to teams not named Texas.

LOL just kidding. You'll probably be treated great unlike how LSU was treated for the entire game in DRK. 

Edited by TigerFan4538
  • Fuck You 10

Too* hard. Multisyllabic* words are apparently easier for me than spelling is to you. 

We do provide it to teams not named Texas.

LOL just kidding. You'll probably be treated great unlike how LSU was treated for the entire game in DRK. 

Why do other SEC teams complain about it?

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

13 cramps.  Just on one side of the ball.  Not Texas’ offense.  Not Texas’ defense.   Not LSU’s offense.

spacer.png

LSU's offense was fine because your secondary couldn't stop a nosebleed. 

Texas was fine because they actually provided a fully functioning A/C unit in their own locker room. Wonder why they couldn't extend that to the visiting team? Did they not want to get boat raced at home? 

• Fuck You 10

5 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

75% of the cramps were on the first drive out of halftime....then nothing.  Its OK your pussy bitches played within the rules and Coach cookie monster is now going with the grassy knoll theory. why?  its within the rules to fake an injury no need to run from it.

How's this for a GIF response?

I think your mom is calling you home for dinner and to finish your cipherin' homework.

spacer.png

Tell your players to stop the high school bullshit and play like men, so the really injured don’t get mocked.

So you are admitting high school level players in the form of LSU player's pushed your "men's" shit in on national television? Not a great look, nor quote, for a UT fan.  

• Fuck You 5

On what planet where LSU wins by a TD while UT left an easy 7-10 points on the field is getting their shit pushed in?   

I never knew how many gaping pussies existed in LSU’s fan base until they all started showing up here.  Which probably should tell me y’all are just a bunch of shit head aggies trolling.  

Edited by BigVegasHorn26

39 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

You can get arrested for leaving a minor or pet in a car with no A/C with temperatures reaching that height. I guess Texas fans don't have the brain to know why.. It's not good for your body. 

Maybe when your A/C went out you got so dehydrated it rendered you unable to come up with a formidable thought. 

Jesus Christ. You think an underground brick enclosed room is going to be remotely similar to a car in the sun?  Just stop.  The grown ups are talking now.  Go take your nutria for a walk or something. 

No, your coaches used a hs tactic in that drive, and everybody knows it. You do too, so own it.

I think we're just going in circles now but, I'll explain it to you one more time, old man. 

LSU had legitimate injuries. UT cutting off the A/C exacerbated those injuries during the 2nd half. You cheated your way to a loss. 

But please keep crying about how a high school team dunked on your sad excuse for a football program. 

• Fuck You 4

It's a GIF response... It's not even humorous. This is getting boring. 

You cry and cry about a fake A/C issue but have nothing to say about your fans making death threats before the game.  To children  

You suck at life. 

Texas fans would never deem this acceptable. 

Edited by ChickenSandwich
  • Like 3

I think we're just going in circles now but, I'll explain it to you one more time, old man. 

LSU had legitimate injuries. UT cutting off the A/C exacerbated those injuries during the 2nd half. You cheated your way to a loss. 

But please keep crying about how a high school team dunked on your sad excuse for a football program. 

Do you believe everything someone with a fourth grade intellect tells you?  

Dont run with scissors. 

23 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Dude.  Nobody in Austin goes to dirty 6th. For at least 20 years now it has strictly been where out-of-towners go.  We don’t even claim that as part of the city’s attractions anymore. Moose out front should’ve told you.  It’s like a poor mans Bourbon St, tourists, vomit stench, and no locals. 

1 minute ago, cactusflinthead said:

Ok, then leave 

Ok. Since I've ruffled so many feathers here, I'll leave y'all to circle jerk about your fake injury fantasy. Maybe y'all can imagine what the game would've been like if Keontay Ingram caught a 2 yard TD pass too. 

OR maybe y'all can talk about what the game would've been like if LSU didn't have THREE different receivers go over 100+yards against "DBU."

Just some thoughts. Good luck in the Big 12! I'm sure it'll be about as tough as the Mountain West. 

• Fuck You 11

1 hour ago, Brain Hanger said:

I said earlier in the thread that I thought DT Shelvin going down might've been fake

But you're a goddamn fool if you think the coaches were telling the best players on defense --- Grant Delpit, Rashard Lawrence (didn't return), Michael Divinity, Kristian Fulton, Glen Logan (didn't return) -- to fake an injury and leave the field for multiple plays.  Additionally, several of those guys went to the locker room to get IVs... something you obviously do if you're just faking cramps.  

Shouldn't y'all be shitting all over the Northwestern State message boards this week?

Sounds to me like y'all just got outcoached.
Pussy move to cramp up to stop offensive rhythm?  Absolutely.  Texas D coaches could have called the exact same play but didn't, so scoreboard tigers.
Disagree about making "injured" players sit out more than 1 play.  You don't have to be a member of Mensa to see how that leads to increased injuries as guys who are actually hurt try to walk it off before the next play and end up doing more damage.

Who has been injured trying to walk off the field?