About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

2 minutes ago, ChickenSandwich said:

2 went to the locker room. 

And you are a goddamn fool if you don’t understand that faking injuries during a no huddle offense is To ENABLE PLAYER SUBSTITUTION and a stoppage of play.   Your point about a player sitting out a play is complete and utter nonsense. 

This.

"I'm coming out, anyway, so let's slow this shit down."

It's fucking comical to hear complaints about where LSU seats were.    You're the god damned visitors.  You're not supposed to have good seats. We damn sure won't get prime seats on the road and, justifiably so, won't next year in Baton Rouge.   It's part of the deal - you get seats when you go to a visiting stadium.  That's it.  They're not going to be good ones. 

Holy shit. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

i predict that brooks kubena tweet quoted at the top of the page is going to get deleted or edited when it's confirmed that LaTech had a/c.

so i capped it for posterity.

lsu-aircon.png

Some blowing fans?  JFC,. I knew that they brought a lot of sucking fans.

Blowing fans, that description has me roflmfao, 

Edited by SHOOTER12
  • Like 3

i love NOLA and we go there annually and one of the best guys i know is from Natchitoches and i love cajun food and the tiger in the middle of their field is really cool and i like tigers and up until 2018 they always beat aggy...so i was kind of one of those 'lsu is pretty cool' kind of fans.

between the obnoxious player behavior (fans are one thing, when the players talk shit it really bothers me) and the unfunny trolls that showed up here last week and crampgate and now the stupid 'no a/c' excuse... i'm over it.

i, too, almost hope aggy wins again. ALMOST.

4 hours ago, BabaYaga said:

Every time an opposing team has a player go down with this horse shit fake cramps, Herman should instruct the ENTIRE team on the field to drop and writhe around in fake agony until they get back up.  Call these fuck-wads out.  

That would be hilarious, and might actually stop the crap.  Embarrassment is a powerful motivator, and I would think being laughed at by 100,000 people would be very embarrassing.

2 hours ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Ok. Since I've ruffled so many feathers here, I'll leave y'all to circle jerk about your fake injury fantasy. Maybe y'all can imagine what the game would've been like if Keontay Ingram caught a 2 yard TD pass too. 

OR maybe y'all can talk about what the game would've been like if LSU didn't have THREE different receivers go over 100+yards against "DBU."

Just some thoughts. Good luck in the Big 12! I'm sure it'll be about as tough as the Mountain West. 

Sam passed for over 400 against swamp "dbu"

and outside of bama the sec is just a group of jags, the curtains been pulled back no one without an agenda buys that bullshit anymore

• Like 3

My solution: if a player goes down with a suspected “cramp,” he has to enter an interrogation tent and take a polygraph test from an independent, licensed examiner. If the player indicates deception, he has to spend the rest of the drive in a hockey-style penalty box while wearing a ridiculously long prosthetic Pinocchio nose.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Why would it need to be an oversight?  I have no problem with a lack of AC in visitors locker rooms. I expect our guys have played in a few such stadiums too, and I doubt this the first time your team has.   Not really that big a deal.  If they’re ok to play in 100 degrees why wouldn’t they also be ok to sit in it for 15 minutes?   The AC in my house was out for a week recently while I waited on a new coil. The house was still cooler than outside.  It wasn’t comfortable but it wasn’t unsafe.  And how does AC in a locker room prevent cramps anyway? And why would it only affect the defense  It doesn’t?  That s just your fat slob of coach’s justification.  

Troof.  Granted, I'm dinosaur age, but in 7+ years of playing football I've never experienced a/c in a locker room, home or away.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Not as cheap as cutting the A/C off in the visitor's locker room. We couldn't get to that level of cheating. Anyways, enjoy your big fat FUCKING L and #STTDB

Speaking of "L's",. You need to go see your mom, I just dumped a big L in her ass and she wants you to come home and clean it up.

3 hours ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I've played football. It makes all the difference in the world both pregame and halftime to cool the body off after it has been overheated. 

You would think UT would have enough money to get a fully functioning A/C or enough pride to play by the rules but sometimes... It just doesn't matter. Teams will just beat Texas because they are Texas. A program whose fans think they are much better than they really are. 45-38 and it should've been a lot worse  

You’re the biggest pussy that’s ever trolled this board.

• Like 3

1) 13 players isnt coincidence. Its clear they were gassed and 2-3 times they even sat down before they could make it off the field because they were so tired. Its clear they were using the “cramps” as an excuse to rest the D. If you cant see that, youre the dumbest motherfucking fans in the country....... then again, having a degree from LSU is pretty much the same as a GED.

2) The locker room a/c thing is fucking comical. Even if we didnt have a/c there, other teams dont complain about that shit, and there have been hotter kickoffs at DKR. Pussy

3) Last time i was watching a game at baylor, my Texas tickets were on the goal line, on the last fucking row inside the stadium. I could see the whole town. Last time I went to TCU, pretty much the same thing. A visiting fanbase complaining about seat location is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard, in or out of the sports world. Youre the goddamn visitors... youre lucky to have tickets at all. 

4) Fuck LSU. Why isnt there a school within 800 miles not named Rice or Tulane that doesnt bitch about shit. JFC I swear lsu fans are just about the level of Rapelor, aggy, cooga high, and blowU in their pussiness

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Interesting.  It's usually going into an AC space after being in the heat that I get a leg cramp, but maybe I'm just wired differently.

This.  We need to start pumping liquid nitrogen cooled air into the visitors locker room and see all the muscle and ligament tears after halftime..."but guys,we provided you a cool locker room to recover in".  Freaking bitches.

50 minutes ago, CurlyDumps said:

My solution: if a player goes down with a suspected “cramp,” he has to enter an interrogation tent and take a polygraph test from an independent, licensed examiner. If the player indicates deception, he has to spend the rest of the drive in a hockey-style penalty box while wearing a ridiculously long prosthetic Pinocchio nose.

Also he has to wear purple and yellow team colors

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Some blowing fans?  JFC,. I knew that they brought a lot of sucking fans.

Blowing fans, that description has me rofmfao, 

Forgive me for quoting myself, but the blowing fans have me on a roll....[cajun]these fans sucking [Cajun], stand on the other side dumbass.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Your Mom said:

Why would it need to be an oversight?  I have no problem with a lack of AC in visitors locker rooms. I expect our guys have played in a few such stadiums too, and I doubt this the first time your team has.   Not really that big a deal.  If they’re ok to play in 100 degrees why wouldn’t they also be ok to sit in it for 15 minutes?   The AC in my house was out for a week recently while I waited on a new coil. The house was still cooler than outside.  It wasn’t comfortable but it wasn’t unsafe.  And how does AC in a locker room prevent cramps anyway? And why would it only affect the defense  It doesn’t?  That s just your fat slob of coach’s justification.  

This has to be one of the most absurd answers I have seen on this board since all of the ridiculous claims about UT stomping a mud hole in LSU...How'd that work out?  LOL>

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 16

3 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

So ogre had to call LaTech to find out in advance that he wasn't going to have A/C so he would know to bring fans.

Does ogre call the prior week's opponent for all of his this-week opponents to determine if his defensive unit is going to need fans to alleviate a 13 players cramping when his offense doesn't cramp at all?

That is just another example of the classlessness at UT.  It goes along with your linemen holding on just about every play.  Is "Cosmi" Italian for  the command form of "hold it"?  

• Fuck You 16

4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

1) 13 players isnt coincidence. Its clear they were gassed and 2-3 times they even sat down before they could make it off the field because they were so tired. Its clear they were using the “cramps” as an excuse to rest the D. If you cant see that, youre the dumbest motherfucking fans in the country....... then again, having a degree from LSU is pretty much the same as a GED.

2) The locker room a/c thing is fucking comical. Even if we didnt have a/c there, other teams dont complain about that shit, and there have been hotter kickoffs at DKR. Pussy

3) Last time i was watching a game at baylor, my Texas tickets were on the goal line, on the last fucking row inside the stadium. I could see the whole town. Last time I went to TCU, pretty much the same thing. A visiting fanbase complaining about seat location is one of the dumbest things ive ever heard, in or out of the sports world. Youre the goddamn visitors... youre lucky to have tickets at all. 

4) Fuck LSU. Why isnt there a school within 800 miles not named Rice or Tulane that doesnt bitch about shit. JFC I swear lsu fans are just about the level of Rapelor, aggy, cooga high, and blowU in their pussiness

Guess I do not watch enough sec but I've attended 8 or so LSU home games in last 15 years and never seen them be bigger bitches. Never seen them cramp to delay or bitch about a locker room. 

The band and their fans can bitch all they want, the sun is hot. You're a visitor and don't have to attend. 

1 minute ago, Radical Larry said:

Who left the door open and let these fucking idiots in here?

The LSU alumni and fan base have long been known for largely being human trash. We got a good reminder over the past few days why they have that reputation.

The good thing is they won’t be invited back any time in the next few decades, at the earliest. 

2 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Seriously, I've never seen a fanbase bitch so much after a win. The morons over on Tigerdroppings are sure there's going to be litigation over this.

Fine, you were balls hot.   Get the fuck over it and move on. See you next year.

You'd think they'd be busy worrying about their own shit

https://www.al.com/sports/2019/06/lsu-acknowledges-ongoing-inquiry-into-potential-ncaa-violations.html

Texas debunks claims that A/C in LSU locker room was not working

However, University of Texas athletics director Chris Del Conte is refuting the commentary after he checked in with the facilities staff following the reports.

"The comment today about lack of air conditioning in our visiting locker room is the first we’ve heard of any issues in that area," Del Conte said in a statement to the Texas media. "We provide one of the best visitor setups available and are proud of the efforts we put forth in hosting our guests. Our facilities staff did not receive any complaints from either Louisiana Tech or LSU, and we’ve confirmed that our air conditioning in the visiting locker room is in good working order."

• Like 1

Texas debunks claims that A/C in LSU locker room was not working
However, University of Texas athletics director Chris Del Conte is refuting the commentary after he checked in with the facilities staff following the reports.
"The comment today about lack of air conditioning in our visiting locker room is the first we’ve heard of any issues in that area," Del Conte said in a statement to the Texas media. "We provide one of the best visitor setups available and are proud of the efforts we put forth in hosting our guests. Our facilities staff did not receive any complaints from either Louisiana Tech or LSU, and we’ve confirmed that our air conditioning in the visiting locker room is in good working order."

Flat-out lying. Go figure.