About those LSU 'heat' cramps free timeouts

clapclapclap

5 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

I said earlier in the thread that I thought DT Shelvin going down might've been fake

But you're a goddamn fool if you think the coaches were telling the best players on defense --- Grant Delpit, Rashard Lawrence (didn't return), Michael Divinity, Kristian Fulton, Glen Logan (didn't return) -- to fake an injury and leave the field for multiple plays.  Additionally, several of those guys went to the locker room to get IVs... something you obviously do if you're just faking cramps.  

Tell it again Brian.

Players filed out of the locker room, grumbling that LSU required 12 trips from trainers to the field during the game, 10 of which came in the second half. That included Chaisson, winking at the Texas staff when he went down with an apparent lower-body ailment late in the second half before walking to the opposite sideline. Texas had one trip from the trainer all game, which came on the onside kick in the final minute.

32 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

The calls weren’t all sophomoric humor. Strength coach Yancy McKnight got a call from a blocked number that left a voicemail in which the caller threatened to kill McKnight’s family. “You’ll find your family hung in the kitchen with their throats slit,” the voicemail to McKnight said. The caller punctuated with the message: “F--- you.”

He must've heard wrong. It must've said "I'd love to hang out in the kitchen with your family and help carve the turkey".  I've been told LSU has the classiest, most respectful fans in the universe.

Edited by OU Sucks
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

more specifically "defensive" players.  they are the only ones affected by no A/C and mainly for the first drive of the half while trying to diagnose our offensive adjustments.

Tried to cheat by cutting the A/C and still ended up losing AND crying in the stands. I love how UT fans think their team wasn't affected by the heat even though they saw first hand how Keontay Ingram's hands were too sweaty to catch a 5 yard pass #STTDB

• Fuck You 20

7 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Tell it again Brian.

Players filed out of the locker room, grumbling that LSU required 12 trips from trainers to the field during the game, 10 of which came in the second half. That included Chaisson, winking at the Texas staff when he went down with an apparent lower-body ailment late in the second half before walking to the opposite sideline. Texas had one trip from the trainer all game, which came on the onside kick in the final minute.

Bold strategy putting faith in a Yahoo article written by a guy with a known history of making shit up to slander LSU athletics.   

https://www.al.com/sports/2012/10/tyrann_mathieus_family_accuses.html

• Fuck You 11

The calls weren’t all sophomoric humor. Strength coach Yancy McKnight got a call from a blocked number that left a voicemail in which the caller threatened to kill McKnight’s family. “You’ll find your family hung in the kitchen with their throats slit,” the voicemail to McKnight said. The caller punctuated with the message: “F--- you.”

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Tried to cheat by cutting the A/C and still ended up losing AND crying in the stands. I love how UT fans think their team wasn't affected by the heat even though they saw first hand how Keontay Ingram's hands were too sweaty to catch a 5 yard pass #STTDB

Why are you mad? Every school does this type shit at home. 

https://www.tidesports.com/some-sec-locker-rooms-make-opposing-teams-feel-anything-but-welcome/

"The Tuscaloosa News surveyed more than three dozen players at the league’s annual preseason gathering. Of more than 20 responses naming a worst locker room, LSU had the most votes for being worst with four. Vanderbilt, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Florida all got multiple mentions. Alabama, Auburn and Kentucky were also named."

Edited by texasstrong12

4 minutes ago, Boogaloo said:

spacer.png

Holy shit. Is that quote real?

Edited by Xian

5 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

https://www.tidesports.com/some-sec-locker-rooms-make-opposing-teams-feel-anything-but-welcome/

"The Tuscaloosa News surveyed more than three dozen players at the league’s annual preseason gathering. Of more than 20 responses naming a worst locker room, LSU had the most votes for being worst with four. Vanderbilt, Tennessee, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Florida all got multiple mentions. Alabama, Auburn and Kentucky were also named."

I have no doubt y'all have a nice visitor's locker room. You just decided to cut the A/C for a competitive advantage against LSU and YOU STILL COULDN'T KEEP UP

It was the only reason the game was mildly competitive. 

Edited by TigerFan4538
  • Fuck You 13

3 minutes ago, NotEricPrydz said:

Bold strategy putting faith in a Yahoo article written by a guy with a known history of making shit up to slander LSU athletics.   

https://www.al.com/sports/2012/10/tyrann_mathieus_family_accuses.html

Chaisson has been the definition of class all week.  No way he would ever pull a bullshit stunt like this.  

1 hour ago, mr.goodkat said:

how about go fuck yourself hugo ? not saying that the delays were why we lost , just that its bush league shit that is  common place in the the sec . we lost . sucks . we move on  but discussing it doesn't make one a pussy 

There has been some good discussion here regarding potential rule changes, some good ideas. 

However, y’all are mostly discussing this now because UT lost. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 7

On 9/8/2019 at 8:36 AM, Neonmoon said:

This is a pussy thread. 

Take the loss. Jesus 

also, scoring points wasn’t a problem for us. Defense was the problem 

Sounds to me like y'all just got outcoached.

Pussy move to cramp up to stop offensive rhythm?  Absolutely.  Texas D coaches could have called the exact same play but didn't, so scoreboard tigers.

Disagree about making "injured" players sit out more than 1 play.  You don't have to be a member of Mensa to see how that leads to increased injuries as guys who are actually hurt try to walk it off before the next play and end up doing more damage.

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I have no doubt y'all have a nice visitor's locker room. You just decided to cut the A/C for a competitive advantage against LSU and YOU STILL COULDN'T KEEP UP

Because they didn’t have air conditioning for twenty minutes?

21 minutes ago, Your Mom said:

Not really that big a deal.  If they’re ok to play in 100 degrees why wouldn’t they also be ok to sit in it for 15 minutes?

You can get arrested for leaving a minor or pet in a car with no A/C with temperatures reaching that height. I guess Texas fans don't have the brain to know why.. It's not good for your body. 

Maybe when your A/C went out you got so dehydrated it rendered you unable to come up with a formidable thought. 

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Chaisson has been the definition of class all week.  No way he would ever pull a bullshit stunt like this.  

Did the Yahoo article also mention the fact Chaisson is in a walking boot this week and may not play next weekend?    But no, that’s definitely a stunt, and Pete definitely didn’t make up the winking part.  

• Fuck You 6

7 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Lulz. Chaisson is over-rated.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

You can get arrested for leaving a minor or pet in a car with no A/C with temperatures reaching that height. I guess Texas fans don't have the brain to know why.. It's not good for your body. 

Maybe when your A/C went out you got so dehydrated it rendered you unable to come up with a formidable thought. 

You do realize that other programs in the SEC have complained about having to bring their own AC to LSU because your visitors locker rooms have no AC right? 

Edited by texaslong

30 minutes ago, Brain Hanger said:

I said earlier in the thread that I thought DT Shelvin going down might've been fake

But you're a goddamn fool if you think the coaches were telling the best players on defense --- Grant Delpit, Rashard Lawrence (didn't return), Michael Divinity, Kristian Fulton, Glen Logan (didn't return) -- to fake an injury and leave the field for multiple plays.  Additionally, several of those guys went to the locker room to get IVs... something you obviously do if you're just faking cramps.  

In that case....your players are just a bunch of fat pussies

12 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Yes, because pets and babies have no blowing fans, no water, exposure to the sun, and no way to escape if they are dying inside a car.  A locker room is deep inside a stadium so it's not as hot as it is outside.  I know it's hard for a LSU fan to figure out the difference between the two.

Edited by OU Sucks

4 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Haha. Really? So, nor mean ol' Texas done made the Tiggers go sit in the car with the windows up? Poor fellas. Call CPS!!!!

4 minutes ago, Kermit said:

Because they didn’t have air conditioning for twenty minutes?

I've played football. It makes all the difference in the world both pregame and halftime to cool the body off after it has been overheated. 

You would think UT would have enough money to get a fully functioning A/C or enough pride to play by the rules but sometimes... It just doesn't matter. Teams will just beat Texas because they are Texas. A program whose fans think they are much better than they really are. 45-38 and it should've been a lot worse  

• Fuck You 10

6 minutes ago, Skipper said:

There is zero chance there was no AC.   Zero.  It's a small locker room with poor ventilation, like every visiting locker room, but there is zero chance Texas turned the AC off.  I can't believe people actually believe this.

That is the same locker room the UT teams used for decades.... before air conditioning was invented.

1 minute ago, TigerFan4538 said:

I've played football. It makes all the difference in the world both pregame and halftime to cool the body off after it has been overheated. 

You would think UT would have enough money to get a fully functioning A/C or enough pride to play by the rules but sometimes... It just doesn't matter. Teams will just beat Texas because they are Texas. A program whose fans think they are much better than they really are. 45-38 and it should've been a lot worse  

You are a real pussy, aren't you? I would venture to say that many of the posters played football before, too.  Yeah, I'm an old guy that played when we only got a couple of opportunities for a water break in the Texas heat. We usually got a cup to drink and maybe another that you could choose to drink or pour over your head. What a crying baby you are!

5 hours ago, NotEricPrydz said:

Texas scored on every possession a “fake injury” occurred.   Most times by Sam throwing at the back up player that was brought in.  

What was the defense’s excuse for allowing LSU to score every single time they got the ball back... being too fresh from all the time outs?

Several times I witnessed fans continue to boo as LSU players were being assisted back to their locker room.   Texas should be better than this.  

Well it takes five seconds to prove you wrong. Fatass 72 took a seat in the second quarter to stop a drive and get a TV timeout. Stopped the drive and we missed a FG. 

12 minutes ago, NotEricPrydz said:

Did the Yahoo article also mention the fact Chaisson is in a walking boot this week and may not play next weekend?    But no, that’s definitely a stunt, and Pete definitely didn’t make up the winking part.  

spacer.png

Edited by Ghost of Stevie Ray

2 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

Does LSU have functioning A/C in their visitors locker room every game day, or are your fellow SEC brethren lying? 

26 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:

He was wearing gloves

17 minutes ago, TigerFan4538 said:
"BAD LSU MAN STOLE A sip OF OUR WATER"
Did you take the loss this bad BOTH times against Maryland?

Take the loss this bad?

Again, because reading is hard:

No one thinks that fake cramps affected the score or result of the game. These are not the same issue.

We lost because we got beat on the field.

While playing the game, LSU pulled some cheap ass shit that didn’t help them win at all, BUT was still cheap ass shit.

Is this really that hard to grasp?

Edited by scottsins
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, LongTimeTiger said:

Yes. Plenty of these butt-hurt Horns ARE blaming the outcome on this. BTW, every time a player is hurt, he has to leave the game for one play. Why would we want our starters to miss plays? That 18 play offensive series that the Horns scored was brutal and our defense was gassed after that.

BUT DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUCH WONDERFUL, FAIR-PLAY HOSTS THAT YOU PROVIDED AN UN-AIR CONDITIONED LOCKER ROOM FOR YOUR VISITORS?

IMAGINE BEING IN THAT LOCKER ROOM AT HALFTIME WITHOUT AC! I'm sure the excuse is the construction but with an endowment of a $Zillion I would think big dollar Horns could rent a couple portable AC units to provide cool air to their "guests". To at least get the temperature down to 80 degrees when you have 75 players and 40 coaches/staff who have just spent 2 hours in 100+ degree heat!

Or maybe "kissy boy" Tom decided that would be a great advantage for the Horns! You think! 

How about asking "Thank God I'm out of Oxford" Ross Bjork about this one! This is a pansy way to try to beat your opponents! I don't even think the Aggys would pull this low of a stunt to try to win.

They weren’t without A/C. Coach potato 2 told us dey dun brought de own AC. 

So you failed at doing it yourself as well ?  

Coach Tard just making excuses for his pussy style of coaching. I don’t blame the players. That comes from a cheater desperate to save his job. 

1 minute ago, Longhorn Fever said:

You are a real pussy, aren't you? I would venture to say that many of the posters played football before, too.  Yeah, I'm an old guy that played when we only got a couple of opportunities for a water break in the Texas heat. We usually got a cup to drink and maybe another that you could choose to drink or pour over your head. What a crying baby you are!

Oh great we got a Boomer on our hands. Watch out everyone! Here comes the stories of practicing 5-a-days in 108 degree heat with nothing but a slice of watermelon for hydration. 

Im sure you're tough. LSU was just tougher on Saturday. Hook em

• Fuck You 7

I mean, I don’t approve at all of the locker room AC sabotage shit at all, BUT

How did the LSU offensive players get AC. They must have had it since they didn’t cramp.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, scottsins said:

While playing the game, LSU pulled some cheap ass shit that didn’t help them win at all, BUT was still cheap ass shit.

Not as cheap as cutting the A/C off in the visitor's locker room. We couldn't get to that level of cheating. Anyways, enjoy your big fat FUCKING L and #STTDB

• Fuck You 11

Just now, TigerFan4538 said:

Oh great we got a Boomer on our hands. Watch out everyone! Here comes the stories of practicing 5-a-days in 108 degree heat with nothing but a slice of watermelon for hydration. 

Im sure you're tough. LSU was just tougher on Saturday. Hook em

Still having trouble with reading comprehension, I see.

You are the one calling yelling "I played football." Everybody here has said LSU won and had the better team Saturday.

With 12+ flops/cramps, was LSU tougher? What is the answer? Were your fellas out of condition, or are they flopping cheaters?