What's going on with this DNI Whistleblower ?

triplehorn

5 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It’s pretty clearly written by someone that has experience writing things like this.  But that doesn’t imply outside help, let alone help from a specific group.   The talented person could be the whistleblower himself.  

Or his lawyer helped him write it, which is the most obvious conclusion. It’s written like a legal memo. 

Edited by Keef
Typo

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

It’s pretty clearly written by someone that has experience writing things like this.  But that doesn’t imply outside help, let alone help from a specific group.   The talented person could be the whistleblower himself.  

He's retained a whistleblower lawyer. Not sure if he could have done that before submitting the complaint? I would if I were him/her.

7 minutes ago, Keef said:

Or his lawyer helped him write it, which is the most obvious conclusion. It’s written like a legal memo. 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure I read one of the whistle blower’s attorneys is a former Inspector General of the CIA. Pretty sure s/he had assistance in putting it all together

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

Mike Turner is getting out the message to the base:  the complaint and the "transcript" (which it isn't) don't align.

Of course, this isn't true, but hey, who would expect less from a modern Republican?

That’s pretty fucking weak because the read out very much matches the complaint. Anyone with a 6th grade reading comprehension level can see. 

Cant wait to read the word for word transcript. It has to be out there because I’m sure whoever leaked that Trump brought up Biden 8 times had to be looking at it. Given that the person leaked to the WSJ, my guess is it’s a high level official close to Trump (or formerly close like Bolton).