TNF: Eagles @ Packers, Fox & NFLN

spystud13

Just now, NowThis said:

with 2 TOs, they just let the clock run like it was nothing.  GB braintrust is some kind of stupid.

Ok Mack. They had 2 timeouts plenty of time for 4 plays. Why give it back to wentz with a minute left?

INT made it moot anyway

Probably the better outcome for Cowboys fans. Get to play the Eagles twice if we want them dead we can do it. GB might be competing with us for playoff seeding

9 minutes ago, DougO said:

I think the Pack's early success was a bit of a mirage, especially on D. They have some holes, only Rodgers pulling plays out of his ass makes them competitive.

they go 4-12 at best without him. Missing that Matthews guy on run stops.  It's rare to see an NFL D manhandled like that at the LOS

1 hour ago, DougO said:

I think the Pack's early success was a bit of a mirage, especially on D. They have some holes, only Rodgers pulling plays out of his ass makes them competitive.

I’m not an NFL Defensive Coordinator, or even an NFL scout, but I did notice that to extend plays Rodgers only ran to his right. Like every fucking time.

I think one time on the last drive the Eagles has two guys cheating that way and Rodgers had to go further back as he rolled right and ultimately threw the ball away. 

I would suggest loading the Defensive Left (Rodgers’ right) on most snaps. 

ALSO: Both pass interference challenges were absolutely pass interference. That was an embarrassment. 

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

ALSO: Both pass interference challenges were absolutely pass interference. That was an embarrassment. 

The review official should NOT be a former/ current official.  It should be some housewife or incel who doesn't know jack shit about sports.  Tell em the rules and have them render their judgment upon the replay.

I hate the "protecting the officials' feelings" aspect of replay.  Call it what the fuck it is.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TexasMan said:

I'm guessing,  because I think Rodgers might be the biggest ball hog the the league, but I would bet there were some run plays called at the goal line, just the all time qb didnt like them. Pure speculation on my part, but it would be extremely bad for the first year coach to call out the Goat. I think Rodgers wants to be the hero every damn play, he has been and wants that to continue and as good as he is, it's hard to throw into coverage. He started the game 10 for 10 on passes, or close to it, then his percentage dropped drastically once the Eagles, who already knew Rodgers is quick to opt out of the run, drop into coverage. GB maybe ran the ball once in the 4th. 

Again, I dont think it's the coach, I think the Goat likes to call his own number too much

24 minutes ago, Dewey said:

I'm guessing,  because I think Rodgers might be the biggest ball hog the the league, but I would bet there were some run plays called at the goal line, just the all time qb didnt like them. Pure speculation on my part, but it would be extremely bad for the first year coach to call out the Goat. I think Rodgers wants to be the hero every damn play, he has been and wants that to continue and as good as he is, it's hard to throw into coverage. He started the game 10 for 10 on passes, or close to it, then his percentage dropped drastically once the Eagles, who already knew Rodgers is quick to opt out of the run, drop into coverage. GB maybe ran the ball once in the 4th. 

Again, I dont think it's the coach, I think the Goat likes to call his own number too much

LaFleur said postgame that there was at least one RPO that Rodgers decided to throw on because he "liked the look."