GameDay is Headed to...

slim9797

4 hours ago, Spider2YBanana said:

LSU is going to murder Florida lol. 

You misspelled Delance.

Florida is an Oline away from being a playoff team... the D is nasty, wr/rbs are stacked.  But Trask is gonna get killed trying to throw the deep ball. Can't open holes for the run game either.   The good news is our hydration is championship level, not a single cramp the whole AU game. 

3 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Florida nearly lost to a worthless Miami team. Florida sucks! But they are undefeated and in the SEC, so...

Florida beat Auburn who beat the mighty Texas Aggies. You must give them the respect they deserve. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, slim9797 said:

Baton Rouge..... announced on Facebook I just seen. I still think Florida is not the team the polls seem to think they are. But win against Auburn made next week a top 8 matchup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Understatement of the year.  

They are just barely top 20, if that.

6 hours ago, Loco said:

You misspelled Delance.

Florida is an Oline away from being a playoff team... the D is nasty, wr/rbs are stacked.  But Trask is gonna get killed trying to throw the deep ball. Can't open holes for the run game either.   The good news is our hydration is championship level, not a single cramp the whole AU game. 

So weird seeing the name Delance, and it meaning a good thing. Good for the kid. I just don't think Florida's D can keep up with the LSU O. Has Florida played anyone like them since Mullen? I honestly don't know. I know Florida can absolutely score on their defense. It's not as good as it has been in the past.