NFL week 5 games

Machinator

37 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

It's sad that the Steelers, known throughout NFL history and recent times for fair play and clean tackling, would be the recipient of such a cheap shot.

Ha. 

I do not feel bad for any of these guys taking kill shots anymore. They know the inherent danger and choose to play. If they want to take their life into their own hands go for it. I watch almost no football anymore. The players get what they deserve by playing this brutal game. 

5 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

Ha. 

I do not feel bad for any of these guys taking kill shots anymore. They know the inherent danger and choose to play. If they want to take their life into their own hands go for it. I watch almost no football anymore. The players get what they deserve by playing this brutal game. 

No one cares if you watch football or not

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

No one cares if you watch football or not

I do not care if anyone cares. Let these idiots kill one another on the field. They know the risks. Players from the past were not fully aware of all the damage they were taking. This current group of morons do though. If they die it is on them for playing when all empirical evidence days it is not wise to play this sport.