Texas Tceh @ Baylor

clapclapclap

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

If you snap it over the QB’s head is it illegal snap and go back to the O? Nope- total bullshit call

yeah.  two different buddies who are long time officials texted me back and said it shoulda been Tech ball.

Oh well...go fucking win it, Raiders!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

They they have the same sort of d line that WVU and OU have.  The shack and angilau experience will be an adventure.  

Exactly. I mean I doubt Texas wins at ISU either because I don’t think we are a very good team. Struggling at home to beat OSU and working your ass off to beat a pretty bad WVU team isn’t inspiring. 

It sucks.

10 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

That game was fucking stolen. Corrupt ass big 12 officials.

Rig 12 official gave Baylor at least 3 chances to win when they certainly would have lost. Pathetic.”Illegal snap” call must have been rehearsed days before because it was called within microseconds of rapists fumbling the ball.Ridiculous and nothing will change .The ghost of Anne Richards and Company prevail.

14 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Rig 12 official gave Baylor at least 3 chances to win when they certainly would have lost. Pathetic.”Illegal snap” call must have been rehearsed days before because it was called within microseconds of rapists fumbling the ball.Ridiculous and nothing will change .The ghost of Anne Richards and Company prevail.

Bullock, the Lt Gov., the driving force at the capitol in Baylor and TTech getting into the Big XII was a Tech grad and Baylor law grad. I guess maybe Richards gave him a gummer?