Is Tulsi Gabbard A Russian Asset?

USMCHorn

According to Clint Watts, Tulsi is neither an asset nor an agent, she's an "agent of influence".

Clint defines the different FBI terminologies and explains what's going on with Gabbard in a segment tonight. 

starts at 34min in:

Spoiler

Edited by triplehorn

Just now, Hank Kingsley said:

Hillary is a poison. Maybe it’s unfair, but it’s the truth. We have others who can handle it from here. 

Hillary is a woman that served this country her entire adult life.  If you get triggered by something she says that’s on you.  She doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. 

I know lots of people have visceral hatred for Hillary and I get it. I’m not going to get into the myriad of reasons why 2016 turned out the way it did but Hillary being a hated figure/bad candidate is just one of the factors.

Anyway, my point is that I know some people (mostly men) want her to go crawl in a hole and never show her face or speak again. But, my goodness - this woman was literally robbed of her life’s ambition. Stolen from her by a man who has shit on the office since the day he was sworn in. Done hundreds of things more corrupt than the most corrupt thing she’s ever done. Told more lies than she’s ever thought about telling.

No one is owed the presidency but seriously, it was stolen from her by the literal worst person in America with the help of a foreign adversary. Everything she said would happen if Trump won has happened - and some things even worse than she predicted.

She’s a much stronger woman than me because I would probably be locked in a padded room, screaming in rage when not sedated. I don’t know how she gets out of bed every day and keeps it together without losing her shit.

Basically, if she needs to post some snark on Twitter or throw some shade on Tulsi, Jesus Fuck, let the woman live.

If I were her I’d be nothing but rage and finger pointing at the entire country.

Think how angry we all are every single day at what this country has become. I seriously don’t know how she hasn’t gone hound dog insane.

TL;DR - Let a bitch live!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

I know lots of people have visceral hatred for Hillary and I get it. I’m not going to get into the myriad of reasons why 2016 turned out the way it did but Hillary being a hated figure/bad candidate is just one of the factors.

Anyway, my point is that I know some people (mostly men) want her to go crawl in a hole and never show her face or speak again. But, my goodness - this woman was literally robbed of her life’s ambition. Stolen from her by a man who has shit on the office since the day he was sworn in. Done hundreds of things more corrupt than the most corrupt thing she’s ever done. Told more lies than she’s ever thought about telling.

No one is owed the presidency but seriously, it was stolen from her by the literal worst person in America with the help of a foreign adversary. Everything she said would happen if Trump won has happened - and some things even worse than she predicted.

She’s a much stronger woman than me because I would probably be locked in a padded room, screaming in rage when not sedated. I don’t know how she gets out of bed every day and keeps it together without losing her shit.

Basically, if she needs to post some snark on Twitter or throw some shade on Tulsi, Jesus Fuck, let the woman live.

If I were her I’d be nothing but rage and finger pointing at the entire country.

Think how angry we all are every single day at what this country has become. I seriously don’t know how she hasn’t gone hound dog insane.

She needs to go away until after next year's election.  She is cancer to the dems...pure fucking cancer and everything she touches turns to shit.  That will include the Dem chance for POTUS if she keeps this shit up. 

On 10/23/2019 at 12:22 AM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Hillary is a woman that served this country her entire adult life.  If you get triggered by something she says that’s on you.  She doesn’t owe anyone a damn thing. 

If by served you mean used then yes I agree.  In the process she went from dead broke to worth tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars if you believe the stories. The epitome of what's gone wrong with Washington.

Her wealth only came about because of her time "serving" the nation, so forgive me if I disagree with your assertion she doesn't owe the American people anything. She owes them a great big thank you for allowing her to line her pockets at their expense.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Meh, Al Gore lost due to a court decision and he filled his time focusing on climate change and faded into the background. Hillary should do the same.

1) Why is Hugo acting like Hillary stood alone predicting Trump being bad? 60+M Americans went to the ballot box to try to prevent him from becoming president. Millions who weren't allowed to vote knew he was awful. He came into office below 50% approval. Did Hillary ALSO predict the sunrise?

Also, Clinton campaign wanted him to be the Republican candidate and purposefully talked about him to the press like he was a serious candidate.

She is why we have President Trump.

2) Being "literally robbed of her life's ambition" is Very Good, Actually, because her only ambition was to become president. In the film version of her life written by herself, the movie ends on a still frame of her being inaugurated, fade to black, credits roll. Anyone whose ambition is solely to win office for themselves SHOULD lose and I WANT them to lose. I don't want people who spend decades dreaming of becoming president. I want people who spend decades dreaming of using power to help working Americans.

And I know some will scoff and protest that Hillary wanted to help people (SHE SERVED THIS COUNTRY FOR HER ENTIRE LIFE!!!!), too, but here are some questions, no research allowed...

- By this point in her race (so, October 2015), what policy ideas did the Clinton 2016 advance that moved the ball forward past Democratic party orthodoxy? (e.g., What did she propose that was more progressive than Generic Democrat?)

- In October 2015, what was Hillary's healthcare plan?*

- When she ultimately lost, what did she do to continue promoting the policy ideas she wanted to champion in her 2015/16 campaign?

Now, those same three questions, but replace Hillary with Bernie. The contrast is stark and undeniable if you're even being 1/10th honest with yourself.

There are 2 major candidates who are running on the Dem side who didn't want really to be president all that much but are pursuing it because they have a larger vision bigger than themselves that they want to fight (and in Bernie's case, literally die) for. THOSE are the people we should want, people whose goals for working Americans are bigger than the goals they have for themselves.

Let's not try to rehabilitate the image of the awful family dynasty that has ruined Democratic/left politics for the last 30 years.

* - She didn't even support a public option until July 2016, when more than 3/4ths of states had already voted in primaries.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Just don’t think too hard. That was in 2013 prior to her shifting of foreign policies and adopting putin’s Talking points. 

So your contention is a woman with a long military service record, and an elected official is secretly pining for the gov't of Russia to defeat America ?  

So she's a sleeper agent ?  She had an epiphany that changed her entire philosophy and allegiance from democratic to oligarchical/authoritarian ?  Her admittedly seemingly weird religious upbringing  has caused her to switch allegiances from a country that tolerates and embraces religion to a country that historically (that last 100+ years)  has hated, and oppressed religion.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

So your contention is a woman with a long military service record, and an elected official is secretly pining for the gov't of Russia to defeat America ?  

So she's a sleeper agent ?  She had an epiphany that changed her entire philosophy and allegiance from democratic to oligarchical/authoritarian ?  Her admittedly seemingly weird religious upbringing  has caused her to switch allegiances from a country that tolerates and embraces religion to a country that historically (that last 100+ years)  has hated, and oppressed religion.

No. My contention is that she pushes the same talking points that Putin (and a part of the right) wants pushed and a foreign policy that is in-line with Putin, while getting psyops support (putin’s Twitter bots, etc.) and far-right support (Tucker Carlson, drudge, trump himself, r/the_donald, Richard Spencer’s, David duke). Her talking points are amplified by Russia psyops and some right wing talking heads.

She is purposely sowing discord on the left and using right wing media to do it. Whines about the unfairness of the DNC, etc. 

She whines about and attacks the media just like republicans do.

She is a documented apologist of the Assad regime and pushes their talking points.  She met him while we were in open conflict with him, while he was an accused war criminal here in the US, and had no diplomatic relations (she basically met with our enemy). She parroted the idea that Assad’s enemies were “terrorists.” She parroted the idea that all Syrians she met supported Assad even though her trip was arranged by the Assad regime.

She and only 4 others voted against condemning Assad after he gassed Syrian civilians. She voted against accepting Syrian refugees.

Gabbard is supported by Bannon, who tried to get her a cabinet position under trump.

She voted against the Magnitsky Act.

She pushed the Trump/Putin narrative of “no collusion.”  Pushed the idea that removal of trump would lead to “civil war.” These are all the same right-wing talking points that Russian bots amplify and many here have picked up.

Edited by GW Hayduke
  • Like 2

Again, the fact that Tulsi Gabbard remains in the public eye is exactly what Putin wants.  The Democrats need to stop talking about her.  She's a non-player.  Don't feed the monster.

For fuck's sake, it's as if 2016 never happened and no lessons were learned.  

1 hour ago, F250 said:

Meh, Al Gore lost due to a court decision and he filled his time focusing on climate change and faded into the background. Hillary should do the same.

It would be different if the president of the United States wasn’t spreading conspiracy theories and talking shit on Hillary Clinton every other day of his presidency.  It amazes me how this gets overlooked when Hillary pops up and hits back.  

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It would be different if the president of the United States wasn’t spreading conspiracy theories and talking shit on Hillary Clinton every other day of his presidency.  It amazes me how this gets overlooked when Hillary pops up and hits back.  

Seriously ?? She hasn't shut her mouth since she lost except for a couple brief periods.  What other losing presidential candidate has done that ?  Even Gore shut his mouth, and went away.  

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Seriously ?? She hasn't shut her mouth since she lost except for a couple brief periods.  What other losing presidential candidate has done that ?  Even Gore shut his mouth, and went away.  

Not sure I’ve seen someone completely miss the point as bad as this. 

43 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Please enlighten me. I don't live the political life 24/7 like you do.

Probably pointing out that those on the right voice no objections with Trump still bringing up Hillary 3 years into his presidency, yet want her to go away when she chimes in with an opinion.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Trump does the same thing to Obama but he is disciplined enough to not take the bait. It's impossible to engage Trump and not get dragged down in the mud so just stay out of it. Shit, the last several days haven't even been about Trump but Democratic infighting because Hillary doesn't just follow Gore's example. Walk away from the political arena and get a fucking hobby.

4 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Probably pointing out that those on the right voice no objections with Trump still bringing up Hillary 3 years into his presidency, yet want her to go away when she chimes in with an opinion.

Hillary never went away. Trump may have brought her up, but she never net away after the election. So not really sure what point I missed when you don't want to admit she never went away in the first place.  He says all kinds of crazy shit to be sure.

I want her to go away because she's a horrible person, and the worst example of how politicians line their pockets thru "gov't service".  Her opinions are always self serving.

2 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Just don’t think too hard. That was in 2013 prior to her shifting of foreign policies and adopting putin’s Talking points. 

Gabbard was vice-chair of the DNC from 2013-2016. What are you talking about?

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Again, the fact that Tulsi Gabbard remains in the public eye is exactly what Putin wants.

Do you think Putin knows who Tulsi Gabbard is?

"Ah yes, comrade, we should choose that woman who didn't even make a debate and has zero chance and no one knows or cares about and use her to our advantage... which is... uh... I don't know... but something nefarious... AND EVIL!"

8 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Gabbard was vice-chair of the DNC from 2013-2016. What are you talking about?

"Ah yes, comrade, we should choose that woman who didn't even make a debate and has zero chance and no one knows or cares about and use her to our advantage... which is... uh... I don't know... but something nefarious... AND EVIL!"

Good lord.  You are aware that 3rd party candidates can have an effect on an election?  Do you act this way on purpose or do you have some kind of affliction we aren't privy to?

20 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Hillary never went away. Trump may have brought her up, but she never net away after the election. So not really sure what point I missed when you don't want to admit she never went away in the first place.  He says all kinds of crazy shit to be sure.

I want her to go away because she's a horrible person, and the worst example of how politicians line their pockets thru "gov't service".  Her opinions are always self serving.

Going away doesn't mean no longer exists. She is not putting herself on blast, media and those like you are. She has a voice that others still want to listen to, and its usually captured by video or twitter so you have access to her voice.....if you wanted. How loud that voice is in your head is ultimately up to you. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

Your position has now shifted to maybe Putin doesn’t pay attention to US politics.

Why do you feel the need to use such bizarre, back-pending logic while siding with Tucker Carlson, drudge, r/the_donald, Richard Spencer, David duke, Donald trump,  and Steve Bannon? 

10 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

Your position has now shifted to maybe Putin doesn’t pay attention to US politics.

Why do you feel the need to use such bizarre, back-pending logic while siding with Tucker Carlson, drudge, r/the_donald, Richard Spencer, David duke, Donald trump,  and Steve Bannon? 

Because he's trolling.

8 minutes ago, GW Hayduke said:

He absolutely does pay attention to US politics.

I'm just saying that he probably doesn't know who Tulsi Gabbard is beyond kind of a passing, "Oh she's the hot one?" thing. I have no reason to believe that this powerful world leader would care about a nobody Congresswoman with zero power, extremely low name recognition (BELOW Yang and Delaney), and no chance of winning.

I'm sure there are Russians who like Tulsi's foreign policy and hope she wins. I'm sure there are white supremacists who like Tulsi's foreign policy and hope she wins. I don't think Putin knows about her, and I don't think any of these people are actively influencing her or talking with/to her.

90% of the Dem candidates and Steve Bannon share basically the same economic politics, are they also #cancelled?

58 minutes ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

*clicks on random page in Hillary thread*

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Tomorrow is  Monday, the traditional start of the work week.  Ya know what makes it nice ?  Hillary won't be president .. yeah she lost to D. Trump, the only slightly less worse candidate in American political history.

giphy.gif

20 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm just saying that he probably doesn't know who Tulsi Gabbard is beyond kind of a passing, "Oh she's the hot one?" thing. I have no reason to believe that this powerful world leader would care about a nobody Congresswoman with zero power, extremely low name recognition (BELOW Yang and Delaney), and no chance of winning.

This is the backbending logic I was talking about. Weird.

Even weirder is your use of “powerful” to describe Putin. You’ve done it before. Did you get that from r/the_donald or from Richard Spencer?