2020 Transfer and Grad-Transfer Available Players

texifornia

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

holy shit. 5* 2020 RB from Clemson in the portal ::

https://247sports.com/Player/Demarkcus-Bowman-46048830/

Y'all are fast haha. I don't know what the hell is going on here, but I can't imagine it's only about touches. I thought Bowman and Bijan were the best backs in the class. Have to figure he wants Gata 

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Well looks like it might actually be just about the lack of touches. Still weird, cause he would know the way Dabo rolls. Have to put in the work and learn the playbook. 

If that's the case then this is simply the first of several stops for Bowman.Honestly, this isn't how the game is played anymore. Hell, he shouldn't WANT to have a ton of touches.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, golfclap said:

If that's the case then this is simply the first of several stops for Bowman.Honestly, this isn't how the game is played anymore. Hell, he shouldn't WANT to have a ton of touches.

Yeah I have a hard time believing that he would bounce this early simply over a lack of touches, but he has been coming into the games after just about every RB on the roster, and the Clemson mod posted this interview with Tony Elliot from a month ago

"The biggest thing is you go back and watch him in high school and you understand the program he came from... kind of a totally different philosophy. They were huddle, slow-pace, quarterback ran to the sideline. The biggest thing for him right now is getting adjusted to the communication of the play call. But he understands football. He's got a great understanding.

"When you're putting in two or three protection calls a practice, and he's trying to learn how to communicate from a signal process as opposed to a huddle process, it's a little bit of a challenge."

55 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

This is really gonna benefit Texas when Urban is our coach next year. 

So the Brocks will be transferring to Austin in the Spring along with Donovan Jackson you say??  I'm kinda curious how Urban works with mommas like Foster's when it comes to her red assness of anywhere but UT stance

1 hour ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

We can either load up with ultra-talented malcontents, or lose the entire team. Ball is in your court CDC

This Will basically result in a Texas exodus the likes we’ve never seen minus the ones who realizes they can’t crack a 2 deep at another D1 school 

32 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

Bold of you to assume there will be a net inflow of transfers this offseason

I'm not assuming anything. My original point is that the mass amount of transfers around the country will end up being limited by roster restrictions, and some would be transfers don't realize how limited their FBS options will be 

2 minutes ago, Fud said:

I'm not assuming anything. My original point is that the mass amount of transfers around the country will end up being limited by roster restrictions, and some would be transfers don't realize how limited their FBS options will be 

Wasn't replying to you, I was replying to the idea that there will be a significant number of players interested in transferring into this program (given its current state)

11 minutes ago, ChampionshipLevelPiss said:

The Leach exodus continues. You may remember that Tyrell Shavers was the big WR from Alabama that had just transferred to Miss State a few months ago.

Wonder if Shavers will ever realize his potential. We really wanted him to transfer here from Bama.