MNF: Ravens @ Rams

spystud13

Just now, Irish Wrist Watch said:

Jerry, are you watching this shit. Get a coach your team respects (and if possible, fears). Grow a pair, Jones.

Jerry doesn't want that. He wants a coach that will be his puppet. Harbaugh would not be that at all. Winning is not the top priority for Jerry at this point. He has his 3 Super Bowl rings. If winning was a top priority, Jason would have been fired years ago and we'd have an actual GM and not Jerry himself.

I watched most of the 1st half. Jackson is really good. I still think he is going to wind up taking a really big hit that will not end well for him. The offense has some built-in recklessness to it. If he is truly a guy who wants to throw the ball he is going to have to tell Harbaugh and Roman that he is not going to risk his well-being by running on broken plays. I  just do not see this ending well for him because his well-being is not part of the equation.

16 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Jerry doesn't want that. He wants a coach that will be his puppet. Harbaugh would not be that at all. Winning is not the top priority for Jerry at this point. He has his 3 Super Bowl rings. If winning was a top priority, Jason would have been fired years ago and we'd have an actual GM and not Jerry himself.

This is true and if the head coach didn't have to be on the sideline Jerry would have also fired Jason and named himself head coach long ago.