Utah vs Oregon, 7 PM CT ABC

George Clooney

52 minutes ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

they still have to beat Baylor...

if we blow Georgia out and BU and Oregon wins, there’s a chance BU ends up as the No. 4 seed.

a 1 loss Baylor will get in over a 2 loss GA, given that GA lost to an average SCAR team.  Utah is out now and I think LSU beats GA, so Baylor controls their own world now. The Baylor / OU winner is in.

Edited by NowThis

Oregon has good enough players to make the playoff. Unfortunately, Cristobal and Arroyo can't get out of their own way and they'll likely lose at least one game a year in vomit-inducing fashion. Last year Stanford and ASU were the terrible losses, and this year it was the Auburn comeback and that horrid performance in Tempe.

1 minute ago, NowThis said:

a 1 loss Baylor will get in over a 2 loss GA, given that GA lost to an average SCAR team.  Utah is out now and I think LSU beats GA, so Baylor controls their own world now. The Baylor / OU winner is in.

Baylor would be the first program in Texas to make the playoffs. Baylor was previously in contention for the playoffs. Baylor was decimated after the Briles shit show and went 1-11 two years ago. Now Baylor could potentially be in the playoffs before Texas.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, George Clooney said:

Oregon has good enough players to make the playoff. Unfortunately, Cristobal and Arroyo can't get out of their own way and they'll likely lose at least one game a year in vomit-inducing fashion. Last year Stanford and ASU were the terrible losses, and this year it was the Auburn comeback and that horrid performance in Tempe.

Agree with all of this.

They also tried incredibly hard to lose to WSU.

55 minutes ago, NowThis said:

I can deal with OU making the playoffs and losing in the first round. It's basically status quo. I can't deal with Baylor making the playoffs just a few years removed from a rape scandal and turning over almost the entire team and coaching staff, while we derp around in mediocrity with our white trash Last Chance U coach.

Fuck it. I'm rooting for OU. Yeah, I said it.

** assuming this holds and Utah loses

Edited by BradInATX