Formula One 2020

wood

3 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Add a money cap as the only rule and you can fix that. Take the average of what teams spend now and make that the cap. Then, see what happens.

I'm spiritually opposed to a money cap, because I want F1 to be the pinnacle of automotive racing innovation.  But  I do recognize it would keep more teams in the sport.

I suppose I could make some sort of compromise. :)

Edited by utee94

https://www.autoweek.com/racing/formula-1/a34846259/new-schumacher-era-set-to-begin-at-haas-f1-team-in-2021/?source=nl&utm_source=nl_aut&utm_medium=email&date=120220&utm_campaign=nl22272799&utm_term=AUT_Autoweek_Racing_Daily_Newsletter_Subscribers

A new Schumacher will begin in Formula 1 in 2021 with the Haas F1 Team.

The American Haas F1 Team announced on Wednesday that it has signed Mick Schumacher to complete its new-look driver lineup for 2021. The team on Tuesday introduced Nikita Mazepin as its other new driver.

Both drivers signed multi-year agreements.

58 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

Russell also records the fastest lap in P2. I’m not sure what these results say about Russell, Hamilton and Bottas. I’m leaning that it is more an indictment of Bottas than anything else. 

Bottas had a quicker lap time deleted, and according to sky TV stats was .3 ahead of Russell when “adjusted”

Hope it’s a good race 

Just watched the race. Wow, that was incredible.

Great stuff from Mick, too.

And yeah, about what’d I’d expect from Mazepin.

If you don’t already know, he punched Callum Ilott in the face while they were both in F3 because he felt he was blocked by him in a practice session.

Mick will be staring 2nd tomorrow with Ilott 3rd. Will be fun.

3 hours ago, elfenix said:

Different drivers, same story, Merc front row lockout. Imagine how much faster Russell would be if he wasn't blocking the air intake

Yeah, he missed pole by 0.027s with two days in the car. I thought Russell was a bit overhyped as “Mr Saturday,” but that was impressive.  

Edited by Dutch