Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

46 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

Pivo is about 15 miles from Toppling Goliath, and while they don’t have the flash and rep, they make a lot of great beer. Diverse breadth of styles. Tomorrow is their 3rd anniversary and they will have 54 of their own on tap

We are in a golden age for beer in America.  The availability of good local beer nearly everywhere is amazing.

Honestly I hope it can maintain.  It would definitely be the outlier.

Homemade Texas red chili.  Yes, there are Fritos in the bottom of that bowl...  LOL

Damn it was so good, I had a 2nd bowl of just chili.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit this was my first purchase of Lone Pint, because I thought all of their stuff was too hoppy.  I think this one is 28 IBU, so I took a shot.   Very nice brown ale.

Homemade Texas red chili.  Yes, there are Fritos in the bottom of that bowl...  LOL
Damn it was so good, I had a 2nd bowl of just chili.
I'm a bit ashamed to admit this was my first purchase of Lone Pint, because I thought all of their stuff was too hoppy.  I think this one is 28 IBU, so I took a shot.   Very nice brown ale.

I’m a hop fan, and Yellow Rose was one of the first single malt single hop beers I had.

6 hours ago, Okie State said:

Back when I was still hunting those, the regular was $9.99. I guess more supply and less demand has lead to the price increase.

They are not THAT fucking special.  I guess they found their threshold for pricing, at least with this customer.  There is a better variety available now than when they started doing that release...and it seems insane to be doing price increases along with the other dynamic.

They are not THAT fucking special.  I guess they found their threshold for pricing, at least with this customer.  There is a better variety available now than when they started doing that release...and it seems insane to be doing price increases along with the other dynamic.
Yeah they're not special at all these days. Zero reason to buy them.