Beer 2020: Pint glasses or it didn’t happen.

HenryJames

3 hours ago, Fondren & Main said:

Stout season has begun!

summon mortal kombat GIF

For some of us, that's like saying it's mating season.   There's a fucking season?

Never been a subscriber to the theory of the seasonality of certain beers.  I'll drink a Guinness, a Buried Hatchet, or an Obsidian, and enjoy the living hell out of it, regardless of the month.

10 hours ago, slorch said:

For some of us, that's like saying it's mating season.   There's a fucking season?

Never been a subscriber to the theory of the seasonality of certain beers.  I'll drink a Guinness, a Buried Hatchet, or an Obsidian, and enjoy the living hell out of it, regardless of the month.

I enjoy stouts more when it's cold.  It doesn't bother me if someone wants to drink 'em all year, but man, other than maybe a Guinness, the idea of a stout on a hot summer day just doesn't do it for me.

4 hours ago, HenryJames said:

He cried when South Austin Brewing closed.

4 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

When he's not selling good reviews for money, I heard he prefers wine to beer and ranks Shock Top as the greatest American craft beer.

3 hours ago, Bottlecap said:

Dipshit thinks Ariana Grande has the Album of the Year. Trump with Covid has more taste. 

All funny, but MAN bc came in with the zinger.  Ouch.  Very ouch, baby.

• Hook 'Em 1