CR: COVID-19 --Political Talk

Mrs Whiggins

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Ty for sharing that - didn't realize you were just referencing the Israeli study. First sentence of the third paragraph:

The researchers also found that people who had SARS-CoV-2 previously and received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech messenger RNA (mRNA) vaccine were more highly protected against reinfection than those who once had the virus and were still unvaccinated. 

It's very marginal added protection. I noticed you cherry picked the data. Why don't you quote the diffence in protection of acquired immunity vs vaccine immunity? I know why. 

The problem isn't people previously infected not getting vaccinated. Why are you obsessed in forcing a vaccine into their bodies?

Edited by PassiveAggressiveCoach
  • Fuck You 6

9 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

I’ve been vaccinated since March. If it was going to kill me it would’ve done it by now, you fucking idiot.

That's really stupid. You're right. You couldn't get Covid later.  Especially as vaccine effectiveness wanes. 

FYI I got covid last fall. Almost a yr ago. Could I say the same I guess? 

• Fuck You 5

Just now, Beau Vine said:

It's like you couldn't even finish reading the fucking title of the study.

You read how many times more effective being previously infected is vs vaccine conferred immunity? Did you read that? Did you hear Fauci not even being able to explain why those people should be vaccinated? It's like you ignore it all. It's like the vaccine is a religion. 

• Fuck You 4

7 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Why don't you quote the diffence in protection of acquired immunity vs vaccine immunity? I know why. 

Well for one, getting vaccinated carries a less than one in a million risk profile of adverse reaction, whereas prior infection exposes you to the myriad of risk associated with COVID infection. 

8 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

The problem isn't people previously infected not getting vaccinated. Why are you obsessed in forcing a vaccine into their bodies?

Because it's an effective public health measure that is judicially tested and constitutionally valid. You don't beat a viral pandemic by only using the measures that you like - you use every possible tool at your disposal to apply to most pressure possible to snuff out (or at least get on top of) the virus. 

Idk about you, but I'm fucking tired of pandemic life. Let's just get everyone (actually everyone, none of this false religious objection shit) fucking vaccinated so we can put this in the rear view mirror. 

No idea why the trumpists want so badly to allow the virus to continue. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Well for one, getting vaccinated carries a less than one in a million risk profile of adverse reaction, whereas prior infection exposes you to the myriad of risk associated with COVID infection. 

Because it's an effective public health measure that is judicially tested and constitutionally valid. You don't beat a viral pandemic by only using the measures that you like - you use every possible tool at your disposal to apply to most pressure possible to snuff out (or at least get on top of) the virus. 

Idk about you, but I'm fucking tired of pandemic life. Let's just get everyone (actually everyone, none of this false religious objection shit) fucking vaccinated so we can put this in the rear view mirror. 

No idea why the trumpists want so badly to allow the virus to continue. 

You're talking all around it. Are people with previous covid infections not getting vaccinated the issue with the pandemic? 

• Fuck You 5

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

This is an odd statement. if you already had covid and studies show an even more robust protection vs vaccine conferred immunity why should one be forced to get the vaccine? Why would someone risk any adverse reaction at all if their protection from Covid is already better than vaccine immunity? Why can't Fauci even give a concise answer to this? 

• Fuck You 9

3 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You're talking all around it. Are people with previous covid infections not getting vaccinated the issue with the pandemic? 

You tell me what's easier and cheaper to implement:

Get a everyone vaccinated

OR

Test every American, and then require vaccination for people without antibodies

So it's not the issue now, since we're still dealing with the base of 30% of Americans who think there were very fine people just visiting the capitol on Jan 6.  But given a reason or mechanism to lie to avoid getting the vax, you and people like you would absolutely abuse it. 

4 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

This is an odd statement. if you already had covid and studies show an even more robust protection vs vaccine conferred immunity why should one be forced to get the vaccine? Why would someone risk any adverse reaction at all if their protection from Covid is already better than vaccine immunity? Why can't Fauci even give a concise answer to this? 

Also if you're going to continue repeating the lie the "natural immunity is better than vaccinated protection" the least you could do is cite your claim. 

But thoughtful and data-driven discussion is not why you're here - you're just fighting the culture war your thought leaders told you to fight. Say hi to Joe Rogan and Dan bingobongoingo for me

So funny. Im giving very logical arguments questioning being forced to get a vaccine for people with previous covid infections and in the end all y'all can do is neg rep. That's when I know I'm right. You know logically I'm probably right and people with previous infections probably shouldn't be forced into a vaccine but the vaccine is so political you are dug in and can't admit it.  

• Fuck You 13

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

So funny. Im giving very logical arguments questioning being forced to get a vaccine for people with previous covid infections and in the end all y'all can do is neg rep. That's when I know I'm right. You know logically I'm probably right and people with previous infections probably shouldn't be forced into a vaccine but the vaccine is so political you are dug in and can't admit it.  

You're throwing out claims without data and relying on rhetoric to make a point. 

I don't think you could be any more aggy even if you were fucking a sheep.

Im negging you because the mods don't care about vaccine disinformation in CR, so I'm doing my part to take out the trash

• Hook 'Em 2

You tell me what's easier and cheaper to implement:

Get a everyone vaccinated

OR

Test every American, and then require vaccination for people without antibodies

So it's not the issue now, since we're still dealing with the base of 30% of Americans who think there were very fine people just visiting the capitol on Jan 6.  But given a reason or mechanism to lie to avoid getting the vax, you and people like you would absolutely abuse it. 

Also if you're going to continue repeating the lie the "natural immunity is better than vaccinated protection" the least you could do is cite your claim. 

But thoughtful and data-driven discussion is not why you're here - you're just fighting the culture war your thought leaders told you to fight. Say hi to Joe Rogan and Dan bingobongoingo for me

I've already quoted the large scale study. Here it is again. Previous infection was 27 times better preventing symptomatic infections vs the Pfizer vaccine. Are you not reading it? 

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

• Fuck You 6

5 minutes ago, Captainant said:

You're throwing out claims without data and relying on rhetoric to make a point. 

Im negging you because the mods don't care about vaccine disinformation in CR, so I'm doing my part to take out the trash

I also posted this clip of Gupta asking Fauci this exact question from this same exact study and Fauci couldn't answer it. I don't know what else you're looking for? I cited the study. I included a question to our top medical official not being able to say people with natural immunity should have to get the vaccine. It's just ignored. It's a logical question based in facts. 

• Fuck You 8

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I've already quoted the large scale study. Here it is again. Previous infection was 27 times better preventing symptomatic infections vs the Pfizer vaccine. Are you not reading it? 

https://www.science.org/content/article/having-sars-cov-2-once-confers-much-greater-immunity-vaccine-vaccination-remains-vital

Lmao you gotta go back like a month to find the discussion on that data in this thread - in Israel the majority and nearly the entirety of the country is vaccinated. No shit they're going to have a high rate of vaccinated infection compared to prior infection - there's not that many people who simply have prior infection.

That's what they're counting. 

And you're too intellectually lazy to actually read the study (or at least skim it) to make sure that what you read on Facebook about it is actually correct. 

But you don't care about that, you just want to score bigbrain points so very fine people like GRUhorn and incredulity think you're double plus bigly smart. My dude, you're using an old talking point about the Israeli data. Get with the times, boomer. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

The question of the efficacy of natural immunity vs vaccine immunity doesn't really have much to do with the question of vaccine mandates because the vaccine mandate is a question of social policy, which is the management of populations.

Some important factors:

1 - People lie
2 - Giving uninfected+unvax people natural immunity is significantly more dangerous than giving them the vaccine
3 - The vaccine, while less effective, is good enough to accomplish the job if given at extremely high rates

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

Lmao you gotta go back like a month to find the discussion on that data in this thread - in Israel the majority and nearly the entirety of the country is vaccinated. No shit they're going to have a high rate of vaccinated infection compared to prior infection - there's not that many people who simply have prior infection.

That's what they're counting. 

And you're too intellectually lazy to actually read the study (or at least skim it) to make sure that what you read on Facebook about it is actually correct. 

But you don't care about that, you just want to score bigbrain points so very fine people like GRUhorn and incredulity think you're double plus bigly smart. My dude, you're using an old talking point about the Israeli data. Get with the times, boomer. 

The study compared natural vs vaccine immunity and showed a clear difference. It's the largest scale study to date. It had over 30K people in it. It was so large and significant even CNN asked Fauci a tough question about it and put him on his heels. Ignore the data if you want. Natural immunity after infection is very strong and policy forcing a vaccine into these people I believe is wrong. 

• Fuck You 9

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I also posted this clip of Gupta asking Fauci this exact question from this same exact study and Fauci couldn't answer it. I don't know what else you're looking for? I cited the study. I included a question to our top medical official not being able to say people with natural immunity should have to get the vaccine. It's just ignored. It's a logical question based in facts. 

Just to be clear, you think the selective cut, framing, and analysis from an antivaxxer who pushes horse paste is a good source of COVID information? 

You are aware that American Frontline Doctors (the org that "Dr" Simone Gold has in her Twitter bio) have been recognized by multiple nations as the source of origination for vaccine disinformation and sham treatments like HCQ and horse paste right?

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

PAC: nobody takes me seriously, check out what this doctor keeps posting on Twitter!

Reality: https://theintercept.com/2021/09/28/covid-telehealth-hydroxychloroquine-ivermectin-hacked/

NETWORK OF RIGHT-WING HEALTH CARE PROVIDERS IS MAKING MILLIONS OFF HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE AND IVERMECTIN, HACKED DATA REVEALS

The data also reveals that 72,000 people paid at least $6.7 million for Covid-19 consultations promoted by America’s Frontline Doctors and vaccine conspiracist Simone Gold.

Poor lil PAC is too far in to realize he's being grifted and is just a useful idiot for grifters. Same as it ever was.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, Captainant said:

And everyone should be negging this assclown.  His bullshit shouldn't be posted anywhere.

• Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Just to be clear, you think the selective cut, framing, and analysis from an antivaxxer who pushes horse paste is a good source of COVID information? 

You are aware that American Frontline Doctors (the org that "Dr" Simone Gold has in her Twitter bio) have been recognized by multiple nations as the source of origination for vaccine disinformation and sham treatments like HCQ and horse paste right?

Horse paste. LOL you're like a MSNBC talking head. That is one of the most commonly prescribed drugs in the world and led to a Nobel Peace prize. Does it work for COVID? Who knows? Maybe not. You are clearly showing the media you consume. 

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

And everyone should be negging this assclown.  His bullshit shouldn't be posted anywhere.

Can we get a ruling from @hayden_horn or @immamac on repeatedly posting COVID vaccine disinformation? PAC is straight up just repeating the sales line for AFD who hocks HCQ and ivermectin to redhats

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1

24 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Actually, you are wrong.  Infection plus Vaccine is the best protection.  Further, you are twice as likely to get reinfected if you only depend on natural immunity as those who just got vaccinated.  Read what I posted. You are an idiot and a misinformation peddler.  Go fuck yourself.

4 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Can we get a ruling from @hayden_horn or @immamac on repeatedly posting COVID vaccine disinformation? PAC is straight up just repeating the sales line for AFD who hocks HCQ and ivermectin to redhats

What disinformation have I spread? Get the vax if you want. If you havent had covid it will lead to better outcomes if you get Covid. I understand though you want voices you don't agree with silenced. Am I getting cancelled? You don't like I stated natural immunity is strong and puts into question why those people should be forced to get the vax. 

• Fuck You 12

7 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Actually, you are wrong.  Infection plus Vaccine is the best protection.  Further, you are twice as likely to get reinfected if you only depend on natural immunity as those who just got vaccinated.  Read what I posted. You are an idiot and a misinformation peddler.  Go fuck yourself.

I never said if you got the vax on top of natural immunity doesn't add a marginal effect. In fact, if you read what I posted about that I admitted it. Natural covid infection immunity by itself though confers better protection though than the vaccine by itself. So you're wrong. I never said what you think I said. 

• Fuck You 10

4 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

What disinformation have I spread? Get the vax if you want. If you havent had covid it will lead to better outcomes if you get Covid. I understand though you want voices you don't agree with silenced. Am I getting cancelled? You don't like I stated natural immunity is strong and puts into question why those people should be forced to get the vax. 

I'm all for morons like you not getting it.  The more of you who die, the better off we are.

Die motherfuckers, die.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Natural covid infection immunity by itself though confers better protection though than the vaccine by itself. So you're wrong.

This is a lie and disinformation that could get someone killed. 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article

We have observed a roughly 36% rate of NOT acquiring protective antibodies from infection. That's not good, Bob.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

I never said of you got the vax on top of natural immunity doesn't add a marginal effect. In fact, if you read what I posted about that I admitted it. Natural covid infection immunity by itself though confers better protection though than the vaccine by itself. So you're wrong. I never said what you think I said. 

Um, no it doesn't.  Those who only have natural immunity are more than twice as likely to get reinfected than people who have no prior infection and are fully vaccinated.  This has been reported MULTIPLE times, and you just fucking ignore it.  You are a fucking moron.

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Captainant said:

This is a lie and disinformation that could get someone killed. 

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/27/9/21-1042_article

We have observed a roughly 36% rate of NOT acquiring protective antibodies from infection. That's not good, Bob.

LOL a 72 person study. Here you go again. +30K with actual outcomes. 

• Fuck You 6

16 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Liberals for choice for their bodies until they're not. 

Are you implying the abortion issue?  Because that’s like comparing apples and apple flavored horse dewormer, they are so very different.  Main one being Only half the population can get pregnant and they can’t get pregnant by someone coughing on them in an elevator.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Yes, please post the SAME FUCKING ISRAELI study again. Eat my ass, you antivaxxer. I don't know why the mods tolerate their platform being used to spread disinformation to let grifters grift. 

Have you even read the abstract and analysis from that study? They had a total of NINE data points to study. I know numbers aren't your strength, but nine does happen to be less than 72. 

From your article that you keep posting:

“The differences are huge,” says Thålin, although she cautions that the numbers for infections and other events analyzed for the comparisons were “small.” For instance, the higher hospitalization rate in the 32,000-person analysis was based on just eight hospitalizations in a vaccinated group and one in a previously infected group. And the 13-fold increased risk of infection in the same analysis was based on just 238 infections in the vaccinated population, less than 1.5% of the more than 16,000 people, versus 19 reinfections among a similar number of people who once had SARS-CoV-2.

In another analysis, the researchers compared more than 14,000 people who had a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection and were still unvaccinated with an equivalent number of previously infected people who received one dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The team found that the unvaccinated group was twice as likely to be reinfected as the singly vaccinated.

Edited by Captainant
  • Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Um, no it doesn't.  Those who only have natural immunity are more than twice as likely to get reinfected than people who have no prior infection and are fully vaccinated.  This has been reported MULTIPLE times, and you just fucking ignore it.  You are a fucking moron.

You are ignoring a very large scale study and once again Fauci can't even explain why people with natural immunity should get the vaccine. Y'all are just going to stick your head in the sand. Any data stating otherwise shall be ignored. There is a very logical argument to be made for people with natural immunity not being forced to take the vaccine but it violates the vaccine worship. Y'all should work on cancelling Fauci and Gupta. 

• Fuck You 12

6 minutes ago, Captainant said:

He'll just take it to DT, which isn't far off from texags depending on the subject. 

You feel good in your daily social justice cancelling effort? Did I violate your CR confirmation bias safe space? 🤣 I apologize for my logic micro-aggression. 

• Fuck You 11

2 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You feel good in your daily social justice cancelling effort? Did I violate your CR confirmation bias safe space? 🤣 I apologize for my logic micro-aggression. 

You seem really intelligent.  Are you like a doctor or astronaut or something?  How do you have time to post right now when you should be busy at your real job.

5 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

Fighting disinformation around a deadly virus that's killed 750,000+ Americans isn't social justice

You clearly aren't reading the articles you're posting, because their own text undercuts your arguments that you're supporting with the article.

You aren't being logical, but you're too fucking dumb to examine your own supporting data and sources to understand that.

Go fuck a sheep, you fucking aggy.

• Hook 'Em 2

15 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Take your shit to texags where you’ll be applauded. That alone should make you rethink your position. 

This always floors me. On this site, of all places, how posting things that would make texags pause to give you a standing ovation doesn't cause people to take a few extra minutes to revaluate their positions.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, PassiveAggressiveCoach said:

You are ignoring a very large scale study and once again Fauci can't even explain why people with natural immunity should get the vaccine. Y'all are just going to stick your head in the sand. Any data stating otherwise shall be ignored. There is a very logical argument to be made for people with natural immunity not being forced to take the vaccine but it violates the vaccine worship. Y'all should work on cancelling Fauci and Gupta. 

You are ignoring all the other studies but the one that fits your narrative.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon