Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Dewey said:

There's a lot of reasons for him not to take the a&m post, number one of all he has the same post at the University of Texas. Start there and end there.

Cute question, see who's running La Tech, maybe poach that guy.

You never know. Maybe they'll offer him 5 million per year because they're so rich

Edited by Bevo14

For fuck's sake, how hard is it to say "Del Conte is a fine athletic director but isn't an option for a variety of reasons" without even going into the reasons, so as to protect the fragile Aggie Ego from ever once having to explicitly consider the idea that we might have something that they want? 

Even for a fucking Aggie, is it really so hard to act like an adult? EVER?

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, SwanderedTalent said:

For fuck's sake, how hard is it to say "Del Conte is a fine athletic director but isn't an option for a variety of reasons" without even going into the reasons, so as to protect the fragile Aggie Ego from ever once having to explicitly consider the idea that we might have something that they want? 

I don't expect you to understand this, because you're not Aggy, but the answer to your question is "Impossible. It is impossible to say that."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, SwanderedTalent said:

nevermind_nathan_fillion.gif

On 4/18/2019 at 12:52 PM, LTtxfan said:

Looch saying no to CDC in aggy chat.....

Not a nice nickname for CDC by an aggy below from the chat:

In reply to oh no • 10:24p

Staff

AG

oh no said:

Would we want the Center for Disease Control as our AD?

No

Liucci

Haha. That’s cute.  Looch saying no to Del Conte=me saying no to Kate.  It’s easier to say no thanks when there no chance it will ever happen.  

• Like 2

On 4/18/2019 at 12:52 PM, LTtxfan said:

Looch saying no to CDC in aggy chat.....

Not a nice nickname for CDC by an aggy below from the chat:

In reply to oh no • 10:24p

Staff

AG

oh no said:

Would we want the Center for Disease Control as our AD?

No

Liucci

Looch knows so much about so many things, it's crazy! He knows shit that hasn't even happened. Dude has so much deep understanding of everything it makes my head spin around and around like a top.

I been to the town of Hatch. Ate at Sparky's. Green chile is nice and overrated. Gimme a Texas jalapeno any day of the week.

Man I was in New Mexico for work and asked a few people about a good place to eat. They sent me to this little hole in the wall (thought I was going to get shanked) and decided to give some green chile dish a shot (never been too impressed with green chile). Holy fuck it was good. That was the only time I’ve enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 4/25/2019 at 4:18 PM, Handcruser said:

Man I was in New Mexico for work and asked a few people about a good place to eat. They sent me to this little hole in the wall (thought I was going to get shanked) and decided to give some green chile dish a shot (never been too impressed with green chile). Holy fuck it was good. That was the only time I’ve enjoyed it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Where in NM? 

• Like 1

I have no intention of getting the Twitters, but since that seems to be CDC's preferred method of communicating, I wish someone would harass him about the shitty Texas ticket website.  It's been crap for 20 years, and it doesn't get any better no matter how many times they redesign it.

I wanted buy some away game tickets, so I chose the first suggestion on the paper request form for THREE EASY WAYS TO REQUEST AWAY GAME TICKETS:  1) ONLINE AT TEXASSPORTS.COM/TICKETS.  Should be a snap, right?  As instructed, I selected Football.  From there, my two options are 2019 Football NEW Season Ticket Deposits or Young Alumni Football Tickets.  Nothing about requesting away game tickets.

So, I say fuck it, I'm not on a search-and-find mission.  I chose option number 2 of THREE EASY WAYS...:  Call 512-471-3333.  About 30 seconds and my order has been placed.

I've ordered tickets from NAIA, D-2, and FCS school websites, and they are all better than the all-mighty University of Texas ticket website.  In fact, the general athletic website for almost any school is better than www.texassports.com.

It's embarrassing, I tell ya.

Edited by ImissWallyPryor
I'm compulsive at times