Texas AD Chris Del Conte

Machinator

14 hours ago, HawaiiHorn said:

CDC doing all the right things. What a difference over Steve P.  Students and Fans first mentality, customer first, is what he is all about.

He has people skills!  He is good at dealing with people!  Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?!?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/13/2019 at 10:37 PM, Machinator said:

Wait, does CDC want examples of shit orange on University of Texas licensed products/property? Has he been to the Co-op/Academy/Sue Patrick/DKR Texas Memorial Stadium? 

Edited by Red Five

Since he mentioned it several weeks ago and nothing about it since, I wonder if there has been much negative feedback about the new ban on tailgating in the parking garages? We have been tailgating in the Jester garage for 15 years without incident (and no cooking). Just several families in folding chairs and two tables to hold the bbq potluck. My Son’s pickup bed serves as the bar, and we do not leave a speck of trash anywhere.

• Like 2

On 3/27/2019 at 8:59 AM, Armybrat said:

Since he mentioned it several weeks ago and nothing about it since, I wonder if there has been much negative feedback about the new ban on tailgating in the parking garages? We have been tailgating in the Jester garage for 15 years without incident (and no cooking). Just several families in folding chairs and two tables to hold the bbq potluck. My Son’s pickup bed serves as the bar, and we do not leave a speck of trash anywhere.

You leave candlewax everywhere, though.

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 10:59 AM, Armybrat said:

Plonsky has you in her crosshairs, motherfucker. 

• 2 weeks later...