2020 Presidential Election -- Biden v Trump: Sleepy Joe vs Dopey Don [Results begin on page 409]

Patrick Bateman

1 hour ago, thepop said:

This guy on youtube took current averages and accounted for the 2016 election day shift between actual numbers and final polls. For example, Texas was +11.7 in 2016 in polls, actually won by +9. Currently Texas is +1.2, so the same 2.7 point shift would give Biden a win in Texas. His map accounting for that looks like this. Even if we take out Texas and call that a pipe dream, it's still favorable.

image.thumb.png.fd4025e15c0211eae589bde35af156d4.png

Biden still has 346 EVs without Wisconsin, Iowa, and North Carolina? I'll take that. 

29 minutes ago, SizzleChest said:

john candy no.gif

29 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

No.

There are a lot more “silent Trump voters” than there are “I’ll act Trumpy to be cool, but will really vote Biden” voters. There are functionally none of those.

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 2

The entire "Trump will somehow win" phenomenon is very strange. This is from the USC Dornsife poll from today:

image.thumb.png.544683b71c7a981e90dd137c4709c820.png

And here's how  the EXACT SAME RESPONDENTS say they intend to vote:

image.thumb.png.27153b3654f36c5a381f3d836fae72c2.png

Now let's look at 2016. Here's the poll showing Trump with a slight lead heading into election day:

image.thumb.png.21fcfaf74f12332ec8f58307227096a4.png

and here's who the respondents thought would win:

image.thumb.png.5afd9e8a6c8cb7b96bef9ec7317f106f.png

1 hour ago, Pancho said:

Is it possible there's a silent minority is some of these trump towns/counties?  Someone earlier mentioned trumpland just west of Austin in Mason, Blanco, Burnet counties etc.  Is it possible there are folks there who put up all of the trump stuff to be part of the in-group but will secretly vote Biden in the booth?

Not a chance. The spreads in 2016 between Trump and Clinton were jaw dropping. 

https://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/texas/

I doubt much has changed.

1 hour ago, Biff Tannen said:

Or tearing down the gates of the White House and dragging him out of it. 

along with all of the members of his cabinet, his family, and administration, followed by all of the Republican Senators and House enablers, and all of them being strung up in the streets as the traitors that they are 

• Hook 'Em 1

Antidotal, but I have had two mid 30s friends last week who in the past would talk about how Trump was a dipshit and made it clear they would never vote for him Now tell me that Biden is crazy due to BLM. They both claim that BLM started out great, but has now been coopted by Marxist.  Both are now saying they will no longer vote (though Reading between the lines I fear they are just too embarrassed to admit they will vote for Trump). Whoever is in charge of the DNC and/or BLM need better marketing. This shit is spreading like wildfire on social media.   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, leaf said:

Don't forget Chicago where murderous fucksticks hunt each other nightly.

Cool....in which politician's name and agenda are they murdering people?  Nobody's?  Got it.

Your man incites people to go hunting for me and my family.  So, you know, you can go to fucking hell and burn for eternity.  Got that?  Do I need to repeat it, you sympathizer with a movement that wants to kill my family?  Own it.  Your team likes hunting Mexicans.  They have done so with remarkable effectiveness.  So fuck off, you evil fuckhole.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, leaf said:

You are unhinged.  You should probably take a break.

Am I wrong about a Trumpist going to hunt and kill 22 people in El Paso?  No, I'm not.  You support that movement.  Hell is where you belong, and you know it.  You, your movement, and your Orange god who has dehumanized my family for 4 years, are irredeemable scum.  And you know it.  Sleep on that, you evil fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2

Antidotal, but I have had two mid 30s friends last week who in the past would talk about how Trump was a dipshit and made it clear they would never vote for him Now tell me that Biden is crazy due to BLM. They both claim that BLM started out great, but has now been coopted by Marxist.  Both are now saying they will no longer vote (though Reading between the lines I fear they are just too embarrassed to admit they will vote for Trump). Whoever is in charge of the DNC and/or BLM need better marketing. This shit is spreading like wildfire on social media.   
I hate to break it to you, these two "friends" were never voting for Biden.
  • Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Am I wrong about a Trumpist going to hunt and kill 22 people in El Paso?  No, I'm not.  You support that movement.  Hell is where you belong, and you know it.  You, your movement, and your Orange god who has dehumanized my family for 4 years, are irredeemable scum.  And you know it.  Sleep on that, you evil fuck.

Quote me where I said that I support that.

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, leaf said:

Only 10 killed and 33 wounded this weekend.  Not enough to matter to Brisket.

You should have seen New York City in the late 80s and early 90s when Reagan and Bush were in office. You would have killed yourself first after pissing your pants. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:
23 minutes ago, Xian said:

Read more  

I hate to break it to you, these two "friends" were never voting for Biden.

Of course not. They voted for Trump in 2016 after hitting the links and will do so again in 2020 because R. Fuck those assholes and it still won’t matter. Trump is going down. 

4 minutes ago, immamac said:

If you vote for Trump you support that. You disgusting piece of shit. 

What if I told you that I didn't vote for Trump.  Which I didn't.   Will you take back calling me a disgusting piece of shit.

7 minutes ago, leaf said:

Only 10 killed and 33 wounded this weekend.  Not enough to matter to Brisket.

I care about all human life.  But none of those people killed each other in the name my cause.

When someone kills in the name of my cause, I'll care a WHOLE LOT.  And if my cause calls for that killing, it will no longer be my cause.  You, on the other hand, are okay with it -- you continue to support him.  Because you are evil.  That's okay, just own it.  Don't be evil AND a coward.  That's SUPER Trumpy.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, leaf said:

What if I told you that I didn't vote for Trump.  Which I didn't.   Will you take back calling me a disgusting piece of shit.

Then what the actual fuck are you doing defending him? Saying he hasn't systemically and blatantly called for violence and hunting of Mexicans is insane. As a Mexican I can tell you it's absolutely true. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Nobody except GRUHorn on this board has ever admitted they voted for trump. So that’s nothing special. 

I think Leaf is a GRUHorn sock.  

But his posting style is a little more Anastasis.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, leaf said:

I didn't defend him

No, you're just trolling the thread to deflect from Brisket's point that Trump uses violent language that's targeted toward Mexicans and Blacks to incite IRL political violence (i.e., terrorism) against them with an irrelevant point about gang violence in Chicago.

You're here to deflect, distract, and derail this thread. In other words, you're trolling which used to be a bannable offense.

• Hook 'Em 1

Nobody except GRUHorn on this board has ever admitted they voted for trump. So that’s nothing special. 
There's a few of us who have admitted voting for Trump, myself included. And a few of us have taken a good look at what a colossal mistake it was and have worked behind the scenes for democratic candidates both locally and nationally.

I've vowed to never support a republican who has either supported or enabled Trump while in office.

Then there are those who voted for Trump, openly show disdain for Trump and will happily vote for him in 2020.
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

30 minutes ago, immamac said:

Then what the actual fuck are you doing defending him? Saying he hasn't systemically and blatantly called for violence and hunting of Mexicans is insane. As a Mexican I can tell you it's absolutely true. 

Today I learned immamac is a Mexican. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

There's a few of us who have admitted voting for Trump, myself included. And a few of us have taken a good look at what a colossal mistake it was and have worked behind the scenes for democratic candidates both locally and nationally.

I've vowed to never support a republican who has either supported or enabled Trump while in office.

Then there are those who voted for Trump, openly show disdain for Trump and will happily vote for him in 2020.

Appreciate the candor. We all make mistakes. Most of the trolls on here lie and claim they didn’t.

Hell I voted for W twice and in hindsight that was dumb as shit. I should have been forced to move to Oklahoma as punishment but fate has spared me from that. We can all be redeemed. Well except trump of course. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Xian said:

You should post this story on Facebook.