2020 Hurricane Season w/ special guest Covid-19

Loco

Steph almost went down. Thought that last big gust got her but she’s holding strong. Looks like they’ve taken her off the air and put her inside. 

maybe the crew needed a sandwich?? 

JOKING, ladies, only joking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, bolverk said:

ShesRightYouKnow.gif /morganfreeman

It's quality entertainment but her nagging about earning money reminds me of a certain ex-wife.

11 minutes ago, Mack Tripper said:

Jeff and his praise the lord wife are played out grifters.

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Fuck Kathy. During Harvey, she only checked in to see if he was still alive. Those were authentic moments.

Now, she's only checking in...constantly...to see if his stream is good enough to make money.

If she's this excited about all of the donations/patreon/etc., I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably doesn't make that much normally.

Well, it's not much of a limb.  90% of the time he's chasing,, he's looking at boring shit that nobody wants to cough up the bucks for.

And I imagine his bills are high, between rental cars and his monthly cell phone service, those two bills alone are probably pretty nuts, plus hotels, eating out, etc..  He's got at least three devices that are streaming or pulling down data that I've seen, and probably has 1-2 spares, and they aren't on the elcheapo unlimited plan that slows you down to a crawl when you hit a certain amount.

Still, she should be a lot more subtle about this shit.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If she's this excited about all of the donations/patreon/etc., I'm going to go out on a limb and say he probably doesn't make that much normally.

Spoiler

Well, it's not much of a limb.  90% of the year, he's looking at boring shit that nobody wants to cough up the bucks for.

And I imagine his bills are high, between rental cars and his monthly cell phone service, those two bills alone are probably pretty nuts, plus hotels, eating out, etc..  He's got at least three devices that are streaming or pulling down data that I've seen, and probably has 1-2 spares, and they aren't on the elcheapo unlimited plan that slows you down to a crawl when you hit a certain amount.

Still, she should be a lot more subtle about this shit.

Monetized by YouTube must feel good for him - It is amazing what some youtubers make. 

Edited by washparkhorn

3 minutes ago, washparkhorn said:

Monetized by YouTube must feel good for him - It is amazing what some youtubers make. 

Well....it's not as good as it was.  I think he is making his money from all of those donations you see flashing up there.  AFAIK YouTube gets none of that.

And not everybody has access to "Super Chat" or whatever it's called now.  And checked, and that money is between he and his viewers, Google is not getting a cut of that.    It's only YouTube's top creators that get that.

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Hook 'Em 1