Donald Trump 2018

TheFlyingBoat

6 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

nK with full nukes and China with an expanded power and presence in the region

#winning

And this is the big picture. 

China is orchestrating most of this.

Trump has gone soft on China.

China is doing their best to make Trump ‘look’ as good as possible in the process.

4 hours ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

exactly...Trump and the gang, with a few notable exceptions, are nothing but effeminate egomaniacs with inferiority complexes, wholly lacking in any quality that makes a man a man.  it's fucking fascinating to watch.

It's the effeminate, utterly NON-manly part of the deal that blows me away.  This is the SAME fringe that freely uses "cuck" as a political term....yet it's populated by men who drop to their knees and fellate Trump with zero dignity or pride.  They treat him as the ultimate alpha male, what we should all aspire to....and then utterly submit to him, to a degree so embarrassing and humiliating that if we the audience had any decency, we would avert our gaze.

Again, for the zillionth time....from this crowd, every accusation is a confession.

11 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

The amount of projection really is amazing.  It’s basically a bunch of men turning into the stereotypical dumb, insecure woman with low self esteem who is drawn to ridiculous assholes because she mistakes being an asshole with being a confident, worthy man.

And then, ironically, many of them celebrate the whole red pill “you gotta treat em like shit to be alpha!” bitter man self help subculture without realizing that Trump is following it step by step to make them his bitches.

Perfectly stated.

3 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Trump says in his Merkel press conference that the Candyman is a hero for what he faced from Washington.  I don't know, I like doctors who weren't caught in multiple medical ethics scandals. 

He’s a hero for declaring Trump to be in perfect health despite the fact that he was running out of breath while talking today. 

9 minutes ago, shnsajax said:

He’s a hero for declaring Trump to be in perfect health despite the fact that he was running out of breath while talking today. 

I think we could all rest easy if nature would just take its course with him.  Sooner rather than later.

10 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Seek help. Trump derangement syndrome is real. Everyone told me that we were gonna get the South Koreans nuked if we stood up to Kim and here we are... Time to eat some crow boyz

Oh, sweetie. None of this is happening because of Donald Trump.

You're adorable.

18 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Seek help. Trump derangement syndrome is real. Everyone told me that we were gonna get the South Koreans nuked if we stood up to Kim and here we are... Time to eat some crow boyz

Good point.  We could solve all war by just giving the bad guys what they want. 

22 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Remind us how we stood up to NK?

Or don’t. Actually, yeah. Don’t. 

3 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It's funny watching the NeverTrump crowd bemoan the possibility of peace on that peninsula.  Eli Lake's recent article in Bloomberg is a good example of this btw.

You have to let it play out. They've promised a lot of things in the past. This is probably a way to get the United States off the peninsula more than anything.

Edited by David Dennison

7 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

It's funny watching the NeverTrump crowd bemoan the possibility of peace on that peninsula.  Eli Lake's recent article in Bloomberg is a good example of this btw.

Define peace?  There has been no actual war there in a long ass time. They arent going to unify. This is the first step toward permanent acceptance of the NK regime by SK and the west. In reality, it probably needed to be done anyway, but this is an NK win for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, FondrenRoad said:

Define peace?  There has been no actual war there in a long ass time. They arent going to unify. This is the first step toward permanent acceptance of the NK regime by SK and the west. In reality, it probably needed to be done anyway, but this is an NK win for sure. 

This is all about de-United Statesing the peninsula, IMO.

That is a win for China.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mojo Hand said:

Trump says in his Merkel press conference that the Candyman is a hero for what he faced from Washington.  I don't know, I like doctors who weren't caught in multiple medical ethics scandals. 

And yet still hasn't mentioned the actual hero of the Waffle House shooting.

Edited by Ten Bears

13 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

12 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

This is all about de-United Statesing the peninsula, IMO.

That is a win for China.

These.

The entire reason these meetings are happening is because the DPRK finally feels secure enough to meet with outside powers on something of an equal footing.  And the reason they feel that way is because they have functioning and deliverable nukes.  A cornered dog thinks only of how to bite you.  Once he's out of the corner, you can live in peace.  But that dog is not going back to its corner, ever.  And it ain't giving up its teeth.

My prediction:

- official state of war ends.

- DPRK is acknowledged as a nation by South Korea and perhaps others.

- DPRK keeps its nukes.

- DPRK uses its new status as "not your enemy" to push and push for the US to leave the Korean peninsula.

- eventually, they succeed.

- The winner?  CHINA.

And, in fairness to Trump, based on the DPRK's dedication to developing its nuclear program that preceded him, and continued under him, this was going to be the outcome all along.  He couldn't have stopped it -- not without total war.

11 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These.

The entire reason these meetings are happening is because the DPRK finally feels secure enough to meet with outside powers on something of an equal footing.  And the reason they feel that way is because they have functioning and deliverable nukes.  A cornered dog thinks only of how to bite you.  Once he's out of the corner, you can live in peace.  But that dog is not going back to its corner, ever.  And it ain't giving up its teeth.

My prediction:

- official state of war ends.

- DPRK is acknowledged as a nation by South Korea and perhaps others.

- DPRK keeps its nukes.

- DPRK uses its new status as "not your enemy" to push and push for the US to leave the Korean peninsula.

- eventually, they succeed.

- The winner?  CHINA.

- DOTARD claims he won the Korean War

-Trumptards believe it.

And, in fairness to Trump, based on the DPRK's dedication to developing its nuclear program that preceded him, and continued under him, this was going to be the outcome all along.  He couldn't have stopped it -- not without total war.

Fixed for you counselor. The last one is already happening (see "Say a good thing about Trump" thread).

Edit: actually just see this thread.

Edited by High Plains Drifter

Maybe I'm short sighted, but I've wanted us out of Korea for a long time.

China will inevitably grow in power, I don't think an American Army on the Asian mainland will do much to stop that. Plus, it's expensive to maintain that presence. 

I honestly don't know how much Trump has to do with this beyond allowing the leaders of the north and south agree that the current leader of the US is crazy, stupid and dangerous. It's not really a policy, but if it gets us out of Korea and the Koreans further from war and closer to a better relationship then rah-rah Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Yeah okay, keep telling yourself that. And the pads all around you in your cell are for decoration ; )

Look, if you're down with a weakened United States, that's fine with me. But don't act like what's going on over there is putting us in a stronger position geopolitically.

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

These.

The entire reason these meetings are happening is because the DPRK finally feels secure enough to meet with outside powers on something of an equal footing. 

The flip side is that South Korea isn't comfortable with saber rattling going on.  It's one thing to maintain status quo when you have confidence that the US won't restart bombing runs.  But when it's obvious that the only thing the US cares about is the possibility of long range nuke weapons, when SK has had 10s of millions within striking distance of conventional weapons for decades, it becomes more difficult to assume that our diplomatic goals align. 

It's bizarre how a possible meeting with no concessions on denuclearization is "Mission Accomplished" for Trump supporters, while an actual non-nuclearization deal with Iran that Trump's own SecDef admits has robust verification is an embarrassing disaster.    2+2=5.

• Like 7

Just now, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

No, Im intellectually honest enough to admit when a good thing is happening. I applauded the Bin Laden kill. Trump Derangement has prevented that honesty from liberals. 

It might be a good thing in the short term, but it cedes power to China and weakens our position. It hastens our decline as a super power.

9 minutes ago, Vince_McCoy_Williams said:

Ending a war diminishes our global standing? lol

If Obama did this, his dick would be so far down your throat his balls would be massaging your chin

Obama wouldn't do this, and not for the reasons you think.  Obama wasn't a fucking idiot.