Hood fights and other hood shenanigans

Goo Punch

2 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

All of this and that video make no sense.

Is it a boxing match? No, the one guy is throwing kicks and they do grapple. It’s not until he gets mounted do his buddies want to stand them up.

Is this some pseudo backyard wannabe mma fight? No, they want to stand them up.

It’s obviously not some street fight or white boy would have gotten his clock cleaned while he was mounted and punching the other guy.

So basically it comes down to them being a bunch of bitches and not wanting to get their ass kicked on the ground.

I am just telling you how it is. You can choose to believe it or not. For example, when you get put on the hood you either fight one, two or three dudes. Sometimes one on one. Sometimes all at once. However, if someone goes down no one is allowed to kick or stomp him. They either halt it to stand you back up, or it's over at that point. That's pretty much the code. Now if a fight pops off random, dudes get stomped out all the time. This looked to be a controlled fight. So I can guarantee the black dudes are operating off of hood rules that the other dude isn't familiar with. Either way, BJJ guy is going to get fucked up one day in a fight when someone comes to help.

I am just telling you how it is. You can choose to believe it or not. For example, when you get put on the hood you either fight one, two or three dudes. Sometimes one on one. Sometimes all at once. However, if someone goes down no one is allowed to kick or stomp him. They either halt it to stand you back up, or it's over at that point. That's pretty much the code. Now if a fight pops off random, dudes get stomped out all the time. This looked to be a controlled fight. So I can guarantee the black dudes are operating off of hood rules that the other dude isn't familiar with. Either way, BJJ guy is going to get fucked up one day in a fight when someone comes to help.

I am aware of how hoods and gangs operate. I am pointing out the stupidity of this “fight”. And this isn’t a jumping in.

It also has nothing to do with BJJ. He could be a golden gloves boxer and if 2-3 guys decide to jump into the fight, he is going to be equally fucked.

4 minutes ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I am aware of how hoods and gangs operate. I am pointing out the stupidity of this “fight”. And this isn’t a jumping in.

It also has nothing to do with BJJ. He could be a golden gloves boxer and if 2-3 guys decide to jump into the fight, he is going to be equally fucked.

No. You can hold your own on your feet against multiple attackers far better than you can on the ground if you can move your feet well, and are nice with your hands. I am not even sure how that can be argued. Case in point the dude a few posts up who knocked out 3 dudes.

12 hours ago, Scraps said:
13 hours ago, SurlyBDR said:
Dude did the little teapot:
When I get all pieced up
Hear me shout
"Tip me over
and pour me out!"
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhNN02FvhTim48pg78

Read more  

That went exactly how i expected it to after seeing the 2 combatants and their fight style

Yeah. Just look at the footwork, and the story tells itself

2 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Someone needs to shoot those little fucks with the skateboards.

Dude fucked around and got truck fucked.  The first guy he punched might've been 13-years-old and admittedly a tad obnoxious.  The rest of them looked pretty young too.  Kinda seemed like they used all of their most available resources to get out of the situation.  I'm 50/50.  I'm sure the guy who took the Indy 11 to the bridge of the nose felt differently, though.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Chooky said:

Dude fucked around and got truck fucked.  The first guy he punched might've been 13-years-old and admittedly a tad obnoxious.  The rest of them looked pretty young too.  Kinda seemed like they used all of their most available resources to get out of the situation.  I'm 50/50.  I'm sure the guy who took the Indy 11 to the bridge of the nose felt differently, though.  

eh...true they were younger but not exactly toddler size. but using a weapon still makes them bitches. if they all just ganged up and fisted his face, i'd be cool with it since he had them on fatness. but using a board as a weapon against someone unarmed? and who was on the floor? nah, don't be a twat esp when the kids were also obnoxious. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, achooloco said:

eh...true they were younger but not exactly toddler size. but using a weapon still makes them bitches. if they all just ganged up and fisted his face, i'd be cool with it since he had them on fatness. but using a board as a weapon against someone unarmed? and who was on the floor? nah, don't be a twat esp when the kids were also obnoxious. 

72753640.jpg

2 hours ago, texasjacket said:

72753640.jpg

oh generally i agree and that is a good point here. the bloody asshole who picked on kids will get jail or a fine. but only pussies think it is okay to escalate to weapons when someone squares up on you. he started punching, okay there are three or 4 of you, go at it with fists, legs, whatever. teach him he is a dumbass but use your fists (old man Friday style). but to brain him with a skateboard? thats not reasonable self defense, at least legally, and generally i think is cowardly. hope they enjoy jail.

nice neg too. guess you one of those manly children?

Edited by achooloco

3 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I guarantee those little shitstains not only initiated that confrontation, they also escalated to using weapons and then running off.

you can't guarantee that, because all of the video evidence points towards tracksuit Farva being the aggressor. also, skaters are generally passive by nature- they aren't a very hostile, belligerent, provocative crowd, as evidenced by all of them just standing there as one chubby dude assaulted three of them in a matter of seconds. that's ultimately why homeboy used the weapon he had on hand- he isn't a fighter. someone attacked him and he protected himself.

here's the real bottom line- guys get into fist fights as adolescents. i'd bet dollars to donuts that i got into more fights as a teenager than 99% of the posters here. teenage boys by nature  are young, dumb, confused, trying/wanting to fit in, and living in a culture that says you need to be tough and be able to handle your business. but then you grow up and become and adult, and you understand that fighting is retarded and should be a last resort type of issue. and with that being the case, if you do decide that things have gotten dire enough to physically fight someone, then the goal is to incapacitate the threat as quickly as possible and then bounce. period. you don't know their motivations or what they are capable of. we may be the most highly evolved animals, but animals we are, and when it comes to survival you don't fuck around and take chances- you survive and advance. that's what these kids did. good for them.

58 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

100% guarantee those little asswipes started that whole thing by being little asswipes.  It's in their DNA.  It's just too bad he was stupid and thought those skateboards weren't going to crack his dome at some point.

Also too bad that imbecile lost all composure and decided to start punching the faces of children half his size who stood no hope at all against him in physical combat.  Their only hope against that guy was to find a weapon.  Luckily they had skateboards.

41 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

One of the comments:  "Her ass looks like home alone."   I don't even know what that means but dang that is funny.

I even went back and focused on how her ass might resemble 'home alone' and came up with nothing.  I'm guessing it has something to do with the infamous after shave scene, but I've got nothing.  Someone get Zepruder with this and shed the light.

On 4/28/2019 at 1:44 PM, Chewbacca said:

I guarantee those little shitstains not only initiated that confrontation, they also escalated to using weapons and then running off.

I take it you did not actually watch the clip. Dude who slept starting throwing punches at people who were clearly not trying to actually fight.