2020 Astros Season Thread

Jshep34

Just now, Bojack said:

Before Springer fucked around and made an out, he, Altuve, Bregman, and Correa were a combined 10-16 with 7 rbi and 3 home runs in this game.  

Our favorite lefthanded OFer, at DH today, only astro without a hit.

and Diz will certainly pinch hit for him if he comes up and Minor is still in in the 9th

5 minutes ago, Bojack said:

Before Springer fucked around and made an out, he, Altuve, Bregman, and Correa were a combined 10-16 with 7 rbi and 3 home runs in this game.  

Is that good?  
that seems good. 
like I’ve always said for Correa- give him a lifetime contract of $400 million. 

Just now, Scraps said:
2 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:
So dilemma time- should I order a third beer at the bar and hope I get to pick up my 9 year old from volleyball practice on time- or cash out and be there 10 minutes early in case something happens?  

Beer

My man he says while waking to the parking lot to catch the rest of the game on radio. 

3 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So dilemma time- should I order a third beer at the bar and hope I get to pick up my 9 year old from volleyball practice on time- or cash out and be there 10 minutes early in case something happens?  

You know you can't change spots at a time like this.