Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

It's a shame that some of you crybabies are having your day ruined by favorable officiating.

Why are some of you obsessed with people who correctly point out when we get shitty officiating?

It’s favorable for us today. I’m enjoying it. You should, too. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

The missed calls going in our favor (and they certainly have) today doesn't change facts about previous games and seasons. 

Also pretty interesting that when Texas gets calls they are currently blowing out the opponent. It's almost like it helps to get the calls all the time. Cough, Oklahoma, cough. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

So they called the arm bar hold on Jones then ignored two blatant holds right in front of the ball there. At least they're equal opportunity incompetent today (aside from holding at least so far).

Yeah but the style of big 12 play just goes into refball the whole game. Holding is allowed kinda and what is or isn’t a DPI changes every play. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Why are some of you obsessed with people who correctly point out when we get shitty officiating?

It’s favorable for us today. I’m enjoying it. You should, too. 

It’s is not being called fairly. Obvious holds by osu not called, obvious opi not called, obvious late hit, not called. And of course their two TDS are either ref assisted with calls or non calls.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

OSU enjoying an early present with a holding call from their beloved Zeebs of Big 12. What has happened this entire year, doesn't stop in the championship game in the final year of the new confrerence USA. Maybe, if you weren't so corrupt, you wouldn't have Texas and ou leave your sorry loser asses. FU Bigxii cheater low lives.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Go Pokes said:

You obviously don’t know me if you think I’m crushed this game. We’re the definition of “happy to be there”.

Sorry, little buddy, that post shows you're lying to yourself about not being upset. I've read you around here for years. You're upset. And that's okay. Your team is getting the shit kicked out of them.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Sorry, little buddy, that post shows you're lying to yourself about not being upset. I've read you around here for years. You're upset. And that's okay. Your team is getting the shit kicked out of them.

But I’m not. Any OSU fan upset about this has my respect. I don’t posses that level of optimism. I’m from the 80’s. We’ve overachieved.
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 3

Without the refs this game is 50-0. Choke on a dick

More calls have gone your way. Can’t you guys just enjoy your day? I can’t imagine being such an insufferable cunt that I’d be obsessing over one opposing fan when my team is on the precipice of a conference championship and possible playoff spot. Of course, I’m an adult who properly prioritizes sports. So apples to oranges. Congrats and good luck in the playoffs (hopefully). Not for your sakes of course. You guys are cunts. But for all my UT friends, which is pretty much most of my friends. So I’m out on this. Sorry I started it. Try to get over your victim mentality for a few hours and enjoy the day. Though insufferable cunts are never happier than when they’re miserable.
  • Fuck You 6
  • Drool 1

12 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

More calls have gone your way. Can’t you guys just enjoy your day? 

1) the "calls going our way" isn't relevant when we know the officials are corrupt. The fact that this year they didn't even try to cook the penalty numbers says everything.

2) This conference has fucked us for years, it is obvious, it is infuriating, and this being the last opportunity for these low-rent dipshits to arrogantly sit on the fucking ball for a full 3 seconds to rub their fuckery directly in our face doesn't make me happy. No. But I imagine it gives you some small respite, and that is why you are here.

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

More calls have gone your way. Can’t you guys just enjoy your day? I can’t imagine being such an insufferable cunt that I’d be obsessing over one opposing fan when my team is on the precipice of a conference championship and possible playoff spot. Of course, I’m an adult who properly prioritizes sports. So apples to oranges. Congrats and good luck in the playoffs (hopefully). Not for your sakes of course. You guys are cunts. But for all my UT friends, which is pretty much most of my friends. So I’m out on this. Sorry I started it. Try to get over your victim mentality for a few hours and enjoy the day. Though insufferable cunts are never happier than when they’re miserable.

Tldr 

good luck in the WWE conference with nobody watching 

• Hook 'Em 3

13 minutes ago, miguelito said:

Gotta hand it to the refs, that one was pretty creative.

It had everything a rig 12 crew does

1. The wrong call - hit him from the front/side and he was looking. Called a blind side block. 

2. A long unnecessary video review

3. Targeting called on a normal play that happens every play in every normal conference

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

LOL, first time I've checked this thread in a while. Only insufferable cunt I've seen so far today is you.

• Hook 'Em 3

21 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Congrats on your adulthood

no one give a shit about you 

• Hook 'Em 1

Lies. 3-24 versus 7-67.

Might as well relax and enjoy it bullshit. Oh look a fumble stolen. I guess that was part of the calls we keep getting.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Lies. 3-24 versus 7-67.

Might as well relax and enjoy it bullshit. Oh look a fumble stolen. I guess that was part of the calls we keep getting.

You caught me. I had no idea of the stats and haven’t paid much attention to the game since the first quarter. Just wanted to poke the insufferable cunt a little.
  • Fuck You 12

You aight or what? Need a welfare check?

enjoy your last game of relevance. 

I’m good. Game was over early so thought I’d have some fun.

It’s amazing to me after the last 13years that you guys can’t comprehend someone not making sports the end all be all. It’s a fucking game we have no business being in. And we single-handedly are responsible for OU not being here. We lost to South Alabama and UCF by a combined score of 88-10. Does anyone really think I was on the edge of my seat today, chewing my nails?
  • Fuck You 8

3 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

I’m good. Game was over early so thought I’d have some fun.

It’s amazing to me after the last 13years that you guys can’t comprehend someone not making sports the end all be all. It’s a fucking game we have no business being in. And we single-handedly are responsible for OU not being here. We lost to South Alabama and UCF by a combined score of 88-10. Does anyone really think I was on the edge of my seat today, chewing my nails?

Shut the fuck up nobody is reading this shit retard

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guy comes in talking shit on an opponent forum as his team is getting brutalized. 
Guy then claims he is not upset.
Guy then says it's the opponent fans who are upset as their team is winning a championship. 
Guy still thinks he doesn't sound like an idiot. 

Guy has priorities in line
Guy lives in Austin
Guy’s friends are all UT fans
Guy can’t believe his team is even in this game

Why is this hard to understand?

We don’t belong here. We overachieved for 5 glorious weeks. Today was a formality. But keep thinking I’m somehow crushed by this if it makes you feel like the big bad bully. We aren’t the best team in the conference. We aren’t even the 2nd or 3rd best team. This is all gravy