The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

15 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Is that a lot? I'm only asking because it seems like a lot.

What all goes into discovery? Is it basically "Here's the evidence we have against you. Now, prepare your anus." type material?

Edited by bolverk
The first line was a joke. I ain't that dense.

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Is that a lot? I'm only asking because it seems like a lot.

What all goes into discovery? Is it basically "Here's the evidence we have against you. Now, prepare your anus." type material?

One would think considering how fucking stupid stone was

Bad Take: "Manafort should spend more time in prison because <person with lesser offense> got <x-amount more time than Manafort>."

Good take: "We should reduce prison sentences across the whole spectrum and 4 years is a long time to be in prison for a 69-year-old man who committed non-violent offenses."

Edited by bad_teammate
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, bad_teammate said:

Bad Take: "Manafort should spend more time in prison because <person with lesser offense> got <x-amount more time than Manafort>."

Good take: "We should reduce prison sentences across the whole spectrum and 4 years is a long time to be in prison for a 69-year-old man who committed non-violent offenses."

Plus, he's getting more next week.

9 minutes ago, texas08 said:

Burn it down.

Just burn the fucking place down.

BTW, what were the TLDR summary of convictions so far for Manafort, and I guess the same for the indictments that Hugo is saying will be decided next week?

Edited by zork

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

This is fucking pathetic.  There’s thousands of inmates doing more time for weed.  GTFO

Fuck this judge.  I’m sure he’s put hundreds away for longer for drugs.  POS

never in my long life did i expect to see the word conservative be dragged through the mud like it has.  never mind we are seeing what i always thought the word truly meant, i never expected the robes to come off and closet doors open.

• Like 2

Just now, zork said:

BTW, what were the TLDR summary of convictions so far for Manafort, and I guess the same for the indictments that Hugo is saying are will be decided next week?

This case was bank fraud and tax fraud 

Next week, obstruction, conspiracy to defraud the US, conspiracy to obstruct, FARA violations.

Mueller is all but certain to request that sentence be served consecutively 

Mueller held that card to see how this sentencing went.

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This case was bank fraud and tax fraud 

Next week, obstruction, conspiracy to defraud the US, conspiracy to obstruct, FARA violations.

Mueller is all but certain to request that sentence be served consecutively 

Mueller held that card to see how this sentencing went.

And the FARA violations related to the work he did in Ukraine to  Yulia Tymoshenko which was a prototype for what they did with Hillary.