Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

As much as this hurts to say. If Bijan wants to win anything it won’t be here at Texas.  It will be another. What if Jonathan Gray Malcom brown story of amazing running backs that get lost in the Texas sucks huge dick bastion of nothingness.  But he will laugh last in the nfl 

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Sgt Hulk said:

As much as this hurts to say. If Bijan wants to win anything it won’t be here at Texas.  It will be another. What if Jonathan Gray Malcom brown story of amazing running backs that get lost in the Texas sucks huge dick bastion of nothingness.  But he will laugh last in the nfl 

Lol what? He is already nationally recognized despite our shittiness. He is not in the same conversation as those guys

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, Bigbend1812 said:

That shitty 2nd half just cost him any realistic chance at the Heisman .  

2 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

2 hours ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Bye bijan

I really hope you’re T-shirt fans because you’re to dumb to have a Texas degree.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 hours ago, Poe It Up said:

Imagine what he could do behind an average Oline… poor kid. 

Exactly. He is going to tear it up in the NFL when he gets there. You would think having him in the backfield would be motivation enough for the O Line to get their collective crap together.

Damn people need to chill. We lost and it sucks, but the kid is special. He may not win a Heisman this year, but he hasn't reached his final form, either. And that's scary to think about. He's basically a frosh who's getting his first start this season. He's put up incredible numbers even if it's just in the first half. I know people can be dumb, but he's proven to everyone he's fucking incredible. He loves Texas. He'll get his before he leaves. Relax. 

22 hours ago, Enemy07 said:

Texas having Bijan and a medicore line is the 2nd biggest "what if" behind "what if" Vince stayed" the past 15 years for me. I hope he gets his and is defintely a potentially NFL starting back. I really hope next year Sark can get the line fixed.

Id say 3rd, "What if Colt played the entire 2009 MNC" is definitely top 1 or 2 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

Id say 3rd, "What if Colt played the entire 2009 MNC" is definitely top 1 or 2 

I can do four what if’s from one particular game…

What if we don’t hand off seven yards deep in our own end zone?
What if Colt runs the play clock down on the go ahead drive?
What if Gideon hangs on to the interception?
What if Earl Thomas doesn’t whiff on Crabtree on their game winning TD?

I hate myself for typing all of that…

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Hoping the NIL $ will keep him around at least one more year.
Wtf? Not even a puff of smoke about him hitting the portal. This kid is more all in on being a Longhorn and getting the program back to where it should be than most of the born and raised Texas players. In spite of the AD's missteps with NIL, don't think Bijan is having to decide if getting fries with the burger is a wise financial decision for the week..#5 is making bank, and that will only increase next year.

I just read this from “Horns 247”… is that a fan written shitsite or $9.95er published? Anyway, it’s stupid, as Bijan apparently transferred here from SC. Not linking, because fuck them, and the pages just seem to be a long scroll anyway, so who knows what the link would go to.

Michigan State's Kenneth Walker III has starred since transferring from Wake Forest, as has Texas' Bijan Robinson after transferring from USC. Syracuse's Sean Tucker has mostly come out of nowhere after posting a good but not elite freshman campaign last year. Those three are probably at the top of the list right now, but multiple other high-level running backs are laying in the weeds with a chance to move up the charts over the back half of the season.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I just read this from “Horns 247”… is that a fan written shitsite or $9.95er published? Anyway, it’s stupid, as Bijan apparently transferred here from SC. Not linking, because fuck them, and the pages just seem to be a long scroll anyway, so who knows what the link would go to.

Anthony Hopkins Idiots GIF by PBS SoCal