Bijan Robinson is special

SDG

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Charles was a unique back.  Bijan ain’t better than him yet, but I expect he will get there.

Good comment. JC was special. At his peak probably the 2nd best we've ever had in the NFL. Take away a few injuries and he's a HoFer.

On a related note, Texas has 4 NFL players with over 10k yards from scrimmage:

Earl

Ricky

Priest

Jamaal

Not bad. Just over 100 guys have ever done that (if you exclude WRs the list becomes much shorter).

Edited by ztejas

The Bijan usage thing would be more of an issue if it were season-long. It was one game. This is probably the most critical three game stretch of the year, after which there is a bye week and then Kansas in the middle of the final five games. You ride your best player now and look for opportunities for load management later. Also he’s definitely a guy for whom you ditch the “no one’s special” pretext and hold him out of practice or have him go non contact if it helps recovery.

1 hour ago, gmr548 said:

The Bijan usage thing would be more of an issue if it were season-long. It was one game. This is probably the most critical three game stretch of the year, after which there is a bye week and then Kansas in the middle of the final five games. You ride your best player now and look for opportunities for load management later. Also he’s definitely a guy for whom you ditch the “no one’s special” pretext and hold him out of practice or have him go non contact if it helps recovery.

Agreed. I expect no fewer than 50 carries for Bijan against OU.

15 minutes ago, Nope said:

I agree wholeheartedly, but I have seen that  Anthony Treash guy sign his name to some of the worst takes I’ve ever seen

Was going to mention that then decided to move on because it's late. Buuuuut since you mention it.....This is so true. Treash is just some dipshit idiot with a twitter check mark via the pff account. He was the spear head of the Rattler for heisman talk over the summer. He's a blowhard attention chaser.

Bijan will be Bijan with or without that fucksticks opinions. 

image.png.07625e95448b6ecba5e7829dfd51bb7a.png

Taken from Matt Lange insta https://www.instagram.com/p/CU6UNvfsXgp/

edit: that OU phallus arm tattoo looks like, at first glance, it is a giant penis that spells out "CHOKES ONDICK"

Edited by cam4mav
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, MAUFRAIS said:

college football is a bittersweet game.  i watched that highlight and enjoyed it, then thought "fuck.  he probably only has one texas ou game left"

Get back to B12 Championship and it would hopefully be more than just "one texas ou game left" for Bijan !!! 🤘

• Like 1

• immamac changed the title to Bijan Robinson is special
41 minutes ago, SDG said:

JK interviews Bijan.

This interview shows that Bijan has put aside the OU game and is ready to keep showcasing his talent in this offense. I’m sure that top OL talent will want to come here and block for this man. The future is bright. 

2 minutes ago, MrBig said:

This interview shows that Bijan has put aside the OU game and is ready to keep showcasing his talent in this offense. I’m sure that top OL talent will want to come here and block for this man. The future is bright. 

They better hurry. 

• Like 1