Texas @ Kansas State on FOX [Lazy Game Thread]

TexasMan

Just now, Brandywine said:

Yep me too. It’s one thing if they actually let Casey play but if they put him in and they run every play, we won’t get to see much. It gives him game experience, I guess. 

That's what bothers me. Clemson puts in their backup and let's him sling it. Herman puts in Casey and tells him to hand it off. It's dumb. How is he supposed to get real game reps?

1 minute ago, Spider2YBanana said:

That's what bothers me. Clemson puts in their backup and let's him sling it. Herman puts in Casey and tells him to hand it off. It's dumb. How is he supposed to get real game reps?

well thanks to Graham's idiocy Casey won't get a whole lot of time to see the field

Just now, USNALonghorn said:

So that's why we locked down the five star...

we still had a need for an APB in the class.

obviously, a lot of people missed out on the kid, but with the Texas connection, isn't a point of camps to find the not so obvious players who can contribute? can't tell me this kid wouldn't embarrass people in camp 1-on-1 situations.

Just now, horn4life said:

I am still in the Urban or bust camp.  That to me means that unless Urban comes, I'm not changing coaches.  Simply as I think the upside is more incremental with another reset, slew of transfers, etc.  Do I hate the lack of discipline? Dumb ass penalties that hurt your team? Hell yes.  But when you see Bijan "little ricky" Robinson, and some of the other top 10 recruiting classes aging and creating depth, I tend to stick with what has almost worked, rather than start from scratch. 

I hate being close.  It sucks as both a player and a coach.  But I will say this, even with captains bailing the kids played hard for Herman.  To me that counts for something along with continuity.  Like I told my wife a couple minutes ago, "Urban Meyer can step into any living room and tell a kid and his family that we are going to compete for national championships, and has the resume to back it up.  No other hire can do that, IMHO.  And $16 million for incremental coaching improvement at the cost of program instability?  (i know, the internet shows us the program is already unstable, ask any anonymous poster). Either Urban Meyer or announce Herman another year and let's get back to work.  Flame away... 

Wrong thread, bro