11 Texas vs Sam Houston St on LHN @ 7 (I think)

SDG

2 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

I saw that and I appreciate your help but all that I see is Tom Herman. I don't want to see Tom Herman right now. lol

Odd.  I just tried it and bb.  It does typically run about 30 seconds behind.  

sorry; I didn’t have other options.  

50 minutes ago, realgreggym said:

I saw that and I appreciate your help but all that I see is Tom Herman. I don't want to see Tom Herman right now. lol

I am watching on the picture box tonight not streaming, but try this link

https://sportsbay.org/watch/86350/1/sam-houston-state-bearkats-texas-longhorns-live.html

note ignore the top video area it is bogus it is the second area below where the link 1, link 2, and link 3 are that shows the game I just checked and it is showing the game

it might throw up two popups as well before the video kicks in after clicking on it

just when I was going to be a little critical that Texas is just kind of going through the motions and fucking this game off they go on a nice run and play some good D....hopefully Shaka tore into their asses at the half

Texas REALLY needs to work on the inside shooting and layups.....probably need to have players running the stands for not dunking at this point I have seem way too many missed layups and inside shots that should have been flushed down in past games

i'm at the 3:30 mark of the 1H on my DVR, and our team is probably 6/6 from deep when they take a good shot (feet set, catch-and-shoot type shots), and probably 0/6 from deep when we do otherwise. man if we could just insist upon taking more good shots and fewer shitty ones we could really have something.

also noteworthy- the play of AJ1. He had a spell between the U12 and U8 TO's where he was brilliant. he was feeling himself, he was confident and aggressive, but he always kept his head about him, making the proper decision every time the ball was in his hands. he beat a couple guys off the dribble, hit a couple of mid range jumpers, and assisted on two threes with clean passes to the shooting pocket. i loved seeing all of that from him. 

• Hook 'Em 1

We are loaded with talent and our offense is still terrible.  We hesitate when we should immediately drive, dribble when we should pass, keep driving when we should pull up, and don’t use our bodies to get position in the post when we have an advantage.  What are we teaching I practice?  

I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s going to be another very frustrating season in league play.  Maybe we can at least have a winning record in conference for the first time since 2015

Edited by ClubWhatever
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ClubWhatever said:

We are loaded with talent and our offense is still terrible.  We hesitate when we should immediately drive, dribble when we should pass, keep driving when we should pull up, and don’t use our bodies to get position in the post when we have an advantage.  What are we teaching I practice?  

I hope I’m wrong but I think it’s going to be another very frustrating season in league play.  Maybe we can at least have a winning record in conference for the first time since 2011. 

I’ll go on record and say I think you’re wrong.  Nobody expected much beyond a scrimmage out of this game.  It’s incredibly hard to show up for a game where you should blowout the opponent.  Hence my under bet.  

this team will be fine in league play.  

5 minutes ago, SDG said:

I’ll go on record and say I think you’re wrong.  Nobody expected much beyond a scrimmage out of this game.  It’s incredibly hard to show up for a game where you should blowout the opponent.  Hence my under bet.  

this team will be fine in league play.  

Would be great to see 3 or 4 quality offensive possessions in the 2nd half

Edited by LTtxfan
Damn keyboard bullshit

Shaka still isn't the answer. Shocking. Watched some of the first half and Texas looked pretty good and I pull it up just now and it's a 13 point game with time winding down? The fuck?

Texas should beat teams like this by 40 points. Tech beat this SH team by 32 and they struggled against Abilene Christian. SMU beat SH by 30 and put up 97 against them and SMU isn't supposed to be any good this year. 

I beleive UT started 5/11 from 3 - if so they proceeded to shoot 5/20 the rest of the game. 25 fouls, 18 turnovers to 14 assists. All hallmarks of a poorly coached team. 

At least GB3 flashed. Need to see more of that.

• Hook 'Em 2

23 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Ugly first 15 minutes of 2nd half for Horns... poor offensive execution.  Wtf is Shaka running on offense??

SMDH

first half looked good 2nd half no bueno.  still an open question with this team on offense IMO.  better than last year for sure but this league is brutal.

1 hour ago, perfectchaos007 said:

SHSU won the 2nd half. We lost focus and effort towards the end.

This is what bothers me; these talented players can’t finish the job. 

Supposedly, we have two, future top-30 NBA draft picks (Jones & Brown). baylor will absolutely feast on our mistakes. Tceh will win at least one of two, TCU will beat us, Kansas, etc. 

It’s easy to get excited about the team... kind of like football, the players give a lot of effort, coaches meh, maybe not as much expertise as good intentions. 

3 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

And in the tournament, we will not beat a team we shouldn’t, and may lose to one we should beat. 

If this team loses in the first round Shaka needs to be fired on the spot.

Really, if they don't make at least the sweet sixteen it will be a huge letdown. 

But I'm of the opinion Shaka should have been gone like 3 years ago so I guess it's all fucking gravy at this point.

• Hook 'Em 2

10 hours ago, realgreggym said:

Guys, thanks for all of your LHN help. Much appreciated.

You tell 'em, Greg!

It's everyone else's job to make sure some snarky stranger from the Internet can watch a bootleg Internet stream! How dare they leave a grown man to look after his own wants and needs. Your entertainment is their responsibility!

Edited by Braff Zacklin
  • Haha 1

Texas runs no true offense, so when they hit 3's they will score, unfortunately the guards on this team are all shitty shooters, so hitting BTA is going to be an ongoing inconsistent affair.

The biggest problem on this team is they foul way too much, even against inferior competition.

Major issues with the rotations, lineup choices and guard play (decision making...consistency) will plague this team (again) of Shaka doesn’t clean that shit up before the conference play starts.

I’d start Kai, brown, Cunningham, Ramey and Coleman or a bigger lineup (sims, Kai, brown, AJ, Coleman) next game just to shake things up and let out 3 guards know they don’t get a free pass for making freshman level mistakes, poor shot choices and taking plays off on defense ... that shit won’t fly against Kansas, Baylor, tech, WV, tcu or okie state ... even Lon Kruger will have a field day with a undermanned team against our level of lack of disorganized, inconsistent play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1