2021 orange (slice) bowl :: North Carolina v. aggy

Hagbard Celine

Well, I think the Aggies have answered the question about whether or not they belonged in the playoffs.
Haha. Announcer says this may be [/img]greatest Aggie team ever. No conference championship. No conference championship game. Bowl victory over ACC also ran missing a huge chunk of offensive production and a leading defender due to opt outs.
Fuck aggy.

FIFY

Hardly any mention of UNC opt-outs, while we were reminded of The Gata’s opt-outs about every other play
  • Hook 'Em 1

They have several starters that would start for us. Several. 
nope none at all
not big 12 ready. they suck and this game proves it. if they wernt playing in the weak ass sec they wouldnt do shit
ou would beat em we would beat em isu would beat em tcu would beat em baylor would beat em ksu would beat em. fuck aggy they are a joke.

7 minutes ago, Bruh Man said:

All the Jimbo jokes.....it looks like his players enjoy playing for him. Meanwhile Herman is getting Gatorade baths from walk ons. 

Ignore me I’m really jaded right now.  

Finishing the season with an eight game winning streak will do that.

Tom never managed more than three.

27 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Well, I think the Aggies have answered the question about whether or not they belonged in the playoffs.

Haha. Announcer says this may be greatest Aggie team ever. No conference championship. No conference championship game. Bowl victory over ACC also ran.

Fuck aggy.

Notre Dame has had some memorable Cotton Bowl clashes with Texas A&M.  And we should have had another one.   But the dumb playoff needed a #4 team to be the fall guy. 

ND-A&M would have been just as good a bowl game. 

46 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:

against aggy? hell yeah nd woulda won by 4 tds

Seriously it would have been a clash of styles.  A&M looks small and fast.  Like UNC we tend to stare at speedy running backs in obvious running situations.  The Aggie defense looked likewise small and fast.  We wouldn't have dropped those sure TD passes because QB Book would never attempt them.  instead ND smacks them with 5 yd runs all night, waiting on who would fumble first. 

• Like 2

This was the greatest season ANY living Aggie has ever seen.  And they would have gotten smoked if North Carolina was at full strength.  The real bullet the Aggies dodged was not ending up facing OU and having their team, psyche, and hearts destroyed.
aggy aggy